F, b. 1869, d. 1916
Family 2: Levi Laque (b. 1869, d. November 29, 1909)
- Birth: Josephine Bricco was born in 1869.
- Death: She died in 1916, at age ~47.
M, b. 1869, d. November 29, 1909
- Birth: Levi Laque was born in 1869 in Québec, Canada.
- Death: He died on November 29, 1909, at age ~40, in Royalton, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Bear Creek, Wisconsin.
M, b. December 14, 1863, d. November 14, 1894
- Birth: Michael Balthazar was born on December 14, 1863.
- Death: He died on November 14, 1894, at age 30, in Bear Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Bear Creek, Wisconsin.
Louis Francis Bricco
M, b. circa 1905
- Birth: Louis Francis Bricco was born circa 1905.
M, b. September 28, 1963, d. December 22, 2011
- Birth: Daniel Jochman was born on September 28, 1963 in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on December 22, 2011, at age 48, in Oshkosh, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Daniel Jochman, 48, Oshkosh, passed away unexpectedly on December 22, 2011, in Oshkosh. Dan was born on September 28, 1963, in Neenah, to James and Diane (Terrio) Jochman. He was a loving husband, father, son, brother and friend.
Dan proudly served his country as a U.S. Marine from 1983-1987. He was a certified Welder. Dan was an avid outdoorsman. He held a pilot's license and always enjoyed a new challenge or adventure. Dan was well-known for his sense of humor.
Survivors include his wife, Kelli Axtman; his son, Samuel Jochman; his daughter, Amber Knorr; his father, James Jochman; his sister, Jodie (Christopher) Davis; his brother, Lee (Chelsey) Jochman; and sister, Tammy.
Dan was preceded in death by his mother; his maternal grandparents, Samuel and Margaret Terrio; and his paternal grandparents, Norbert and Hazel Jochman.
Funeral services will be at 11 a.m. on Wednesday, December 28, 2011, at WICHMANN FUNERAL HOME, Appleton, with the Rev. Karen Jewel officiating. Friends may call at the funeral home on Wednesday from 9:30 a.m. until the time of services.
In lieu of flowers, a memorial has been established for Sam's educational fund.
The family would like to extend a sincere thank you to Lee and Marcie Wilson for their loving care. Wichmann Funeral Home
537 N. Superior Street
Online Condolences: www.wichmannfargo.com
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on December 26, 2011.
Daniel Everett Koehne
M, b. February 21, 1916, d. March 7, 1993
- Birth: Daniel Everett Koehne was born on February 21, 1916.
- Marriage: He and Alice M Lorang were married on April 16, 1942 in Oconto, Oconto Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Daniel Everett Koehne died on March 7, 1993, at age 77.
Antonnette Bailey Merline
F, b. May 22, 1895, d. May 22, 1967
- Birth: Antonnette Bailey Merline was born on May 22, 1895 in Oconto, Oconto Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on May 22, 1967, at age 72, in Flint, Genesee Co, Michigan.
- Note: Oconto County Reporter
13 September 1962
Mrs. Lorang, 72 dies in Michigan
Mrs. Stanley Lorang, 72, Flint, Mich., died Monday morning in that city.
The former Antonette Merline was born May 22, 1895, in Oconto. Her father Tony Merline, was city treasurer for many years. She was married to Stanley Lorang April 25, 1918, at South Bend, Ind., and he survives her. They were residents of Oconto until moving to Flint in 1940.
The parish rosary of St. Joseph's Catholic church was recited Tuesday evening at the MacQueen funeral home, and the Rev. Robert Klein officiated at final rites Wednesday morning at the church. Burial was in the Catholic cemetery.
Pallbearers were Sievert Berth, Charles Wittock, Clarence Wittkopf, Walter Mehlbert, Edward Zimmerman and Ben Kumhala.
Surviving with her husband are two daughters, Alice, Mrs. Daniel Koehne, Little Suamico, and Geraldine, Mrs. Richard Sauve, Flint; a son, Anthony of Fling; one brother, Paul Merline of Kenosha; two sisters, Mrs. Phyllis Clausen, Suamico, and Mrs. Ester Desotel, Green Bay; 14 grandchildren and one great grandchild.
Alfred C Clausen
M, b. October 29, 1892, d. September 25, 1975
Family: Phyllis Louise Merline (b. August 7, 1896, d. September 14, 1973)
- Bernadette Clausen (b. July 29, 1916, d. May 21, 1998)
- Margaret Clausen (b. February 24, 1918, d. October 27, 2006)
- Alfred A Clauson (b. May 21, 1920, d. November 14, 2004)
- Monica A Clauson (b. August 6, 1924, d. April 20, 2016)
- Phyllis Jean Clausen (b. March 2, 1931, d. November 8, 2014)
- Ruth Clausen (b. 1932, d. 2000)
- Birth: Alfred C Clausen was born on October 29, 1892.
- Death: He died on September 25, 1975, at age 82.
David Francis Dietzler
M, b. July 21, 1934, d. March 16, 1998
- Birth: David Francis Dietzler was born on July 21, 1934 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on March 16, 1998, at age 63, in Oconto, Oconto Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. circa 1907
- Birth: Olive LaViollette was born circa 1907.
- Marriage: She and Paul Louis Merline were married on June 24, 1926 in Oconto, Oconto Co, Wisconsin.
Clarence J Desotell
M, b. June 28, 1898, d. April 28, 1966
- Birth: Clarence J Desotell was born on June 28, 1898 in Michigan.
- Marriage: He and Esther Elizabeth Merline were married on July 26, 1927 in Oconto, Oconto Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Clarence J Desotell died on April 28, 1966, at age 67.
F, b. July 29, 1916, d. May 21, 1998
- Birth: Bernadette Clausen was born on July 29, 1916.
- Death: She died on May 21, 1998, at age 81.
M, b. November 29, 1916, d. January 2, 1994
- Birth: Bradford Landry was born on November 29, 1916.
- Death: He died on January 2, 1994, at age 77.
Alfred A Clauson
M, b. May 21, 1920, d. November 14, 2004
- Birth: Alfred A Clauson was born on May 21, 1920 in Oconto, Oconto Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on May 21, 1949 in Manawa, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on November 14, 2004, at age 84, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Alfred A. “Bob” Clausen, 84, Green Bay. While embraced and surrounded in the love and warmth of family, Mr. Clausen was at peace when he was called into the arms of our Lord on Nov. 14, 2004. Bob was born on May 21, 1920, in Oconto to the late Alfred C. and Phyllis (Merline) Clausen. He was a 1938 graduate of Oconto High School. He enlisted in the Army Air Corps on Jan. 27, 1942. He served 3 years in the South Pacific where he received 4 battle stars. On May 21, 1949, he married the former Sarah VanAdestine at Sacred Heart Catholic Church in Manawa and they enjoyed over 55 years together. Bob was employed for 36 years with James River and was a member of United Papermakers Local # 327. He was also a member of St. Philip the Apostle Parish in Green Bay. Bob’s passion lay in his active interest and involvement in the lives of his children and grandchildren. He was a great storyteller and enjoyed a number of outdoor activities including hunting, fishing !
and gardening. He was also a longtime volunteer at St. Vincent De Paul.
Bob will be sadly missed by his wife, Sarah, three daughters, Patricia (Dr. Greg) Thatcher M.D., Shawano; Rita (Ken) Jerabek, Hobart; Kathleen (William) Gehrke, Ishpeming Mich.; two sons, Michael R. (Pamela) Clausen, Green Bay; Shaun (Pamela) Clausen, Kewaunee; 13 grandchildren, Matthew (Kari) Clausen, Beth Clausen, Ezra Zeitler, Micah Zeitler, Levi Zeitler, Aaron Jerabek, Nicholas Jerabek, Justin Rentmeester, Paula Rentmeester, Jared Clausen, Andrea Clausen, Jennifer Clausen, Scott Clausen; seven great grandchildren, Brendan, Kyle, Jaylynn, Annabelle, Quinn, Ingrid and Gedi; three sisters, Peggy (Bill) McNeil, Neenah; Monica Nackers, Green Bay; Phyllis Jean Mayo, Oconto; brother-in-law, Carl Johnson, Sobieski; sister-in-law Irene VanAdestine, Green Bay; as well as nieces, nephews and other relatives and friends.
He was preceded in death by granddaughter Sara Kabacinski; grandson Pfc. Ryan Jerabek USMC; sister and brothers-in-law Ruth Johnson, Bernie (Brad) Landry, David Mayo, Roland Nackers; brothers-in-law and sisters-in-law Robert VanAdestine, Maurice VanAdestine and Alice (Frank) Binder.
Friends may call at Proko-Wall Funeral Home and Crematory, 1630 East Mason, 468-4111, on Tuesday from 4-7 p.m. Funeral Service Tuesday 7.p.m. at the funeral home with Fr. Larry Canavera officiating. Entombment at Shrine of the Good Shepherd at Nicolet Memorial Gardens.
The family would like to thank the staff of Vince Lombardi Cancer Clinic, Dr. Roderick Meves, Fr. Larry Canavera, Sr. Helen Keyser and the staff of Visiting Nurses Association of Wisc. Also a special thank you to Bob and Sarah’s neighbors Cindy, Jim and Rita, Bill, Irene, Randy and Christine and Arvilla for their assistance, care and support. In lieu of flowers a memorial fund has been established.