M, b. December 4, 1904, d. November 22, 2001
- Birth: Carl Brick was born on December 4, 1904 in Askeaton, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on November 22, 2001, at age 96, in Greenleaf, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. circa 1910, d. November 19, 1982
Family: Carl Brick (b. December 4, 1904, d. November 22, 2001)
- Birth: Frances Fontaine was born circa 1910.
- Death: She died on November 19, 1982.
Thomas Adrian Brick
M, b. April 7, 1906, d. March 4, 1990
- Birth: Thomas Adrian Brick was born on April 7, 1906 in Askeaton, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on March 4, 1990, at age 83.
- Burial: He was buried in St Patrick Cemetery, Askeaton, Wisconsin.
M, b. March 30, 1908, d. September 20, 1989
- Birth: Walter Brick was born on March 30, 1908 in Askeaton, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Jane Schwalbach were married on June 17, 1944 in Sheboygan, Sheboygan Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Walter Brick died on September 20, 1989, at age 81, in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Mount Olivet Catholic Cemetery, De Pere, Wisconsin.
M, b. October 7, 1910, d. June 15, 1996
Family: Helen Pagel (b. February 25, 1913, d. October 4, 1990)
- Birth: Norbert Brick was born on October 7, 1910.
- Death: He died on June 15, 1996, at age 85.
F, b. February 25, 1913, d. October 4, 1990
- Birth: Helen Pagel was born on February 25, 1913.
- Death: She died on October 4, 1990, at age 77.
F, b. September 4, 1810, d. February 20, 1893
Family: Peter Simons (b. July 19, 1806, d. December 27, 1883)
- Henrica Simons (b. November 1, 1835)
- Francina Simons (b. November 12, 1837)
- Sophie Simons (b. December 31, 1839, d. April 23, 1914)
- Johanna Simons (b. March 23, 1842)
- Maria Simons (b. July 3, 1844, d. June 29, 1914)
- Petronella Simons (b. March 4, 1847, d. January 1, 1927)
- Jan Simons (b. June 1, 1849)
- Hubert Simons (b. July 8, 1851)
- Birth: Catharina Schreurs was born on September 4, 1810 in Heijthuijsen, Limburg, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Peter Simons were married on May 6, 1835 in Nederweert, Limburg, Netherlands.
- Death: Catharina Schreurs died on February 20, 1893, at age 82, in Meijel, Limburg, Netherlands.
Petrus Matheus Hubertus Plugers
M, b. April 16, 1821
- Birth: Petrus Matheus Hubertus Plugers was born on April 16, 1821 in Woensel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Elisabeth Hollemans were married on May 29, 1853 in Gestel en Blaarthem, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: Petrus Matheus Hubertus Plugers and Johanna Rombouts were married on September 19, 1870 in Stratum, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. September 24, 1833
- Birth: Elisabeth Hollemans was born on September 24, 1833 in Gestel en Blaarthem, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Petrus Matheus Hubertus Plugers were married on May 29, 1853 in Gestel en Blaarthem, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Ida E Retz
F, b. July 8, 1871, d. 1928
- Birth: Ida E Retz was born on July 8, 1871.
- Marriage: She and Leopold B Blink were married on August 18, 1897.
- Death: Ida E Retz died in 1928, at age ~57.
F, b. June 14, 1838
- Birth: Johanna Rombouts was born on June 14, 1838 in Eersel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Petrus Matheus Hubertus Plugers were married on September 19, 1870 in Stratum, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. circa 1775, d. February 13, 1831
- Birth: Francis Simons was born circa 1775.
- Death: He died on February 13, 1831 in Meijel, Limburg, Netherlands.
F, b. August 7, 1828
- Birth: Johanna deNatris was born on August 7, 1828 in Valkenswaard, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Carolus Plugers were married on June 23, 1859 in Eindhoven, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. circa 1775, d. May 20, 1850
- Birth: Joanna Groenen was born circa 1775.
- Death: She died on May 20, 1850 in Meijel, Limburg, Netherlands.
John Martin Burns
M, b. July 8, 1935, d. June 20, 2012
- Birth: John Martin Burns was born on July 8, 1935 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on June 20, 2012, at age 76.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Libra
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
Mary Kay Boyle
F, b. October 17, 1943, d. April 14, 2013
- Birth: Mary Kay Boyle was born on October 17, 1943 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on April 14, 2013, at age 69, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Mary Kay Boyle, age 69, died peacefully on Sunday, April 14, 2013 at Appleton Medical Center with her family by her side.
Mary was born October 17, 1943 at St. Elizabeth Hospital in Appleton daughter of the late Jack and Lillian (Ellefson) Temmer.
Mary is survived by her loving husband, Le Roy of 40 years; and their families, Lindy (Clay) Verhagen, Appleton; and their children, Josh Verhagen and his fiancée Heidi Smith; Kailyn Verhagen and significant other, Adam Sieger; and Katrina Verhagen and significant other, Mike Gugin; Sally (Rob) Stark, Fremont; and their children, Megan and Haley Webog; Lenny (Nicole) Salm, Appleton; and their children, Cole, Riley and Ava Salm; Gina (Tom) Rebman, Howard; and their children, Britney and Aaron Rebman; and Laura (Scott) Knapp, Racine; and their children, Justin and Amanda; a great-grandson, Anakin Sieger; two brothers, Jim (Audrey) Temmer, Appleton; and Dick (Diane) Temmer, Green Bay;
Mary was also preceded in death by a sister, Dorothy Temmer and by her father and mother-in-law, Roy and Eleanor (Dresang) Boyle.
A celebration of Mary's life will be held 12 Noon on Monday, April 22, 2013 at Valley Funeral Home with the Rev. Martin Ruge officiating. Inurnment will be in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton. Mary's family will receive relatives and friends at the funeral home on Monday from 10:00 AM until the hour of service. In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund is being established in Mary's name. Online condolences may be made at: www.valleyfh.com.
F, b. October 21, 1930, d. December 14, 2011
- Birth: Janet Breitrick was born on October 21, 1930 in Sheboygan Falls, Sheboygan Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Donald Schnell were married in 1951.
- Marriage: Janet Breitrick and Lester Roland Keller were married on August 12, 1988.
- Death: Janet Breitrick died on December 14, 2011, at age 81.
- Note: Janet Schnell Keller, 81, Forest Junction, went to her heavenly home on Wednesday, Dec. 14, 2011, after a brief battle with cancer, surrounded by loving family members at her home. She was born Oct. 21, 1930, in Sheboygan Falls, daughter of the late Ora H. and Cora (Fruit) Breitrick. She graduated from Oshkosh State Teachers College and taught in rural schools in Outagamie and Calumet Counties. In 1951, Janet married Donald Schnell and they farmed in rural Brillion. He preceded her in death in 1979. In 1988, she married Lester Keller.
She was a member of Zion United Methodist Church in Forest Junction, and the United Methodist Women. She taught Sunday school and opened her home for Bible study for many years. She was a member of the Gideon's Auxiliary and also served as a 4-H leader for 25 years. Janet was given the Farmer of The Year award for Calumet County in 1985.
Janet loved gardening, sewing, cooking, traveling and spending time with family. She demonstrated Christ not only to her family, but to all with whom she came in contact.
Survivors include her husband, Lester; six children, Wendy (Kurt) McCulloch, West Bend; Connie (Stephen) Westlake, Georgia; Mark (Linda), Brillion; David (Sue), Brillion; Steve (Kay), Shawano; and Dan (Diane), Bonduel; 19 grandchildren and eight great-grandchildren; six step-children, Dawn (Dave) Van Elzen, Menasha; Jill (Rick) Dowland, Forest Junction; Kandy Keller, Appleton; Lisa (Anthony) Mills, New York; Stacy (Mike) Powell, Kaukauna; Kyle Keller and special friend, Kim Greiling, Forest Junction; 22 step-grandchildren, eight step-great-grandchildren; a sister, Lois (Wallace) Drescher, Appleton; a brother, Larry (Sheren) Breitrick, Appleton; sisters-in-law and brothers-in-law, Harriet (Howard) Heimke, Marge Horn, Dorothy Bosserman, Florence Enneper, Walter (Lois) Keller, Earl (Jean) Keller; and many nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
Janet was preceded in death by her parents and two brothers.
The funeral service will be held on Tuesday, Dec. 20, at 11 a.m. at Zion United Methodist Church in Forest Junction. The Rev. Becky Kindschi will officiate. Burial will be in Forest Home Cemetery. Friends may call at the Wieting Funeral Home in Brillion, on Monday from 4 to 8 p.m. and then at the church on Tuesday from 9 a.m. until the time of service.
In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund has been established in Janet's name.
Online condolences may be made at www.wieting-funeralhome.com.
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent from December 17 to December 18, 2011.