- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
John B Mayer
M, b. April 22, 1895, d. March 9, 1946
- Birth: John B Mayer was born on April 22, 1895 in Washington County, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Loretta M Ries were married on September 21, 1920 in Lomira, Dodge Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: John B Mayer died on March 9, 1946, at age 50, in Brownsville, Fond du Lac Co, Wisconsin.
Loretta M Ries
F, b. 1901
- Birth: Loretta M Ries was born in 1901.
- Marriage: She and John B Mayer were married on September 21, 1920 in Lomira, Dodge Co, Wisconsin.
Richard G Mayer
F, b. February 20, 1912, d. August 13, 1993
Family: Leo J Schmit (b. December 28, 1908, d. June 25, 1985)
- Birth: Clara Landwehr was born on February 20, 1912 in Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on August 13, 1993, at age 81, in Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Gertrude Ruth Landwehr
F, b. November 17, 1913, d. October 22, 2002
- Birth: Gertrude Ruth Landwehr was born on November 17, 1913 in Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on October 22, 2002, at age 88, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Leo James Flatley
M, b. August 23, 1896, d. June 2, 1989
- Birth: Leo James Flatley was born on August 23, 1896 in Chilton, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Helen Dorothy Darcey were married on November 23, 1921 in Kenosha, Kenosha Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Leo James Flatley died on June 2, 1989, at age 92, in Iron Mountain, Dickinson Co, Michigan.
F, b. April 1892
- Birth: Bertha Rohloff was born in April 1892.
F, b. December 1895
- Birth: Olga Rohloff was born in December 1895.
F, b. November 13, 1859, d. August 13, 1920
- Birth: Wilhelmina Kersten was born on November 13, 1859.
- Death: She died on August 13, 1920, at age 60.
F, b. August 1884
- Birth: Anna Rohloff was born in August 1884.
F, b. 1885, d. 1959
- Birth: Amelia Rohloff was born in 1885.
- Death: She died in 1959, at age ~74.
- Note: Miss Amelia Rohloff, 73, died at the home of her sister, Mrs. Albert Zittlow, route 2, Kaukauna, at 2:15 a.m. today after a long illness. She was born Feb. 20, 1886, in the town of Holland, and worked in Appleton and Neenah
until six years ago.
Funeral services will be at 1:30 p.m. Monday at St. John Evangelical Lutheran church, Wrightstown, with burial in Evergreen cemetery, Kasson. Friends may call at the DeWane Funeral home, Wrightstown, after 2 p.m. Sunday until noon
Monday and then at the church.
Survivors include one brother, Herman, Greenleaf, and two sisters, Mrs. Zittlow and Mrs. Olga Bohn, Wrightstown.
Appleton Post Crescent, November 6, 1959 P. 28.
F, b. March 16, 1907
- Birth: Maggie Rohloff was born on March 16, 1907 in Stockbridge, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
Michael E Eldred
M, b. May 1, 1953, d. March 24, 2015
- Birth: Michael E Eldred was born on May 1, 1953.
- Death: He died on March 24, 2015, at age 61.
- Note: Michael E. Eldred passed away on Tuesday, March 24, 2015 at home following a battle with lung cancer. Mike was born on May 1, 1953 to Ward and Florence (Jost) Eldred in Chilton. On July 31, 2003 he was united in marriage to Julie Klingbeil. Mike worked for 35 years at Hubbard Feeds. He was an avid outdoorsman and enjoyed fishing, hunting, and gardening. He also loved his Harleys and his guitars. He will be greatly missed by his family and friends and the special times they spent together will always be cherished.
Mike is survived by his wife, Julie, his daughter, Alissa (Dwayne Jackson) Eldred, grandchildren; Justus, Dwayne Jr., Davontay, stepchildren; Jason (Elizabeth) Brunkey, Amanda (Jon Moes) Brunkey, Sara (Todd Carlson) Vande Vyver, Cody (Erin Reardon) Vande Vyver, Amanda Kleist, step grandchildren; Lily, Ethan, Ryley, Storm, Dylan, Greyson, and Caleb, brothers and sisters; Dennis (Sharon) Eldred, Linda (Dan) Loewe, Marly Dorn, a mother-in-law, Rita Klingbeil, a sisters-in-law; Nancy Eldred, Brenda Klingbeil, and Laurie (Donnie) Lornson nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends. Mike was preceded in death by his parents, and a brother Frank Eldred, a father-in-law, Dalbert Klingbeil, sister-in-law Juanita Eldred and a brother-in-law, Francis Dorn.
A memorial service will be held on Saturday, March 28, 2015 at 4:00 PM at the WICHMANN FUNERAL HOME. A time of visitation will be held on Saturday, March 28, 2015 from 1:00 PM until the time of the service at the funeral home.
Online condolences may be expressed at www.wichmannfargo.com. The family would like to extend their sincere thanks to Heartland Hospice for all of the help at this difficult time.
Roger A Novothy
M, b. November 21, 1967, d. December 4, 2011
- Birth: Roger A Novothy was born on November 21, 1967 in Oshkosh, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on September 28, 1991 in Oshkosh, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on December 4, 2011, at age 44.
- Burial: He was buried in Lakeview Memorial Park, Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
- Note: Roger A. Novotny, 44, of Oshkosh died peacefully Sunday December 4, 2011 with his family by his side after a short stay at Evergreen Creekview. He courageously battled brain tumors for nearly ten years. He was born November 21, 1967 in Oshkosh a son of Donald J. and Emily M. (Stilp) Novotny. Roger was married to Karen Kohn on September 28, 1991 in Oshkosh. Employed until 2008, Roger had worked at Fox Valley Technical College for nearly 20 years as a computer technician. He enjoyed volunteering at the Oshkosh Area Humane Society and helped out with the cats there. Roger also enjoyed computer and board games, reading, and especially spending time with his family.
He was such a special, caring man who had a terrific sense of humor. He was a wonderful best friend and husband and devoted father. He will always have a special place in our hearts.
Roger is survived by his wife of 20 years, Karen of Oshkosh; a son Aaron James of Oshkosh; five sisters, Kristina (Harley) Wakeman of Mexico, NY, Margaret Hansen of Oshkosh, Donna (Gene) Fedie of Oshkosh, Charlotte (Patrick) Eichmann of Oshkosh, and Theresa (Donald) Van de Slunt of Fond du Lac; a brother John (Stephanie) Novotny of Van Dyne; and numerous nieces and nephews. He was preceded in death by his parents, grandparents, and a nephew Nathan Novotny.
A funeral service for Roger will be held Saturday December 10, 2011 at noon at Konrad-Behlman Funeral Home-Westside, Rev. Tim Greenwald officiating. Visitation will be held on Saturday from 9 a.m. until the service. Burial will be in Lake View Memorial Park.
In lieu of flowers donations can be made to UW Carbone Cancer Center, Attn: Katie Arendt, 600 Highland Avenue, K4/658, Madison, WI 53792-6164.
Special gratitude goes to the UW Radiation Oncology department in Madison including Dr. Steven Howard and Lori Hayes. Thanks also to all the wonderful staff at Mercy Medical Center including Vicki Thomas, Dr. Gremminger and the employees at Evergreen.
100 Lake Pointe Dr.
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent from December 6 to December 7, 2011.