- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
George B Peters
M, b. July 5, 1919, d. January 11, 1994
- Birth: George B Peters was born on July 5, 1919.
- Marriage: He and Dorothy A Eggers were married on September 12, 1949.
- Death: George B Peters died on January 11, 1994, at age 74.
- Burial: He was buried in Most Precious Blood Cemetary, New London, Wisconsin.
Dorothy A Eggers
F, b. February 28, 1912, d. November 30, 2011
- Birth: Dorothy A Eggers was born on February 28, 1912 in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and George B Peters were married on September 12, 1949.
- Death: Dorothy A Eggers died on November 30, 2011, at age 99.
- Burial: She was buried in Most Precious Blood Cemetary, New London, Wisconsin.
- Note: Dorothy A. Peters, age 99, New London, died on Wednesday, November 30, 2011, at St. Joseph Residence. Dorothy was born on February 28, 1912, in New London daughter to the late Charles and Lena (Wiesen) Eggers. On September 12, 1949, she was united in marriage to George B. Peters. He preceded her in death in 1994. Dorothy was an avid bowler and was a founding member of the Happy-Go-Lucky League. She enjoyed fishing, Packer games and Brewer games. Her grandchildren and great-grandchildren were the highlights of her life. Dorothy enjoyed dancing and was known for her sense of humor. She formerly worked at Leo's Supper Club and the Edison.
She is survived by a daughter, Dorothy Ann (Marlin "Red") Konrad, New London; a son, Joseph Peters, New London. Grandchildren, Wendi (Joseph) Murphy, New London; Kay Konrad, Green Bay and Joel Konrad, New London; great-grandchildren: Raysean, Layanna, Kimberly, Elizabeth and Benjamin.
She was preceded in death by her parents, husband, brother, Joseph and a grandson, Greg Konrad.
Funeral Mass for Dorothy will be held on Monday, December 5, 2011, at 11:00 a.m. at Most Precious Blood Catholic Church, New London with Fr. David Lewis officiating. Burial will be in the parish cemetery. Visitation will be held at the church on Monday from 9:00 a.m. until the time of service.
Cline & Hanson Funeral Home 209 W. Cook St.,
New London, WI
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on December 2, 2011.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
Francis A VandenAvond
M, b. July 11, 1937, d. November 30, 2011
- Birth: Francis A VandenAvond was born on July 11, 1937 in Bellevue, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on November 9, 1963 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on November 30, 2011, at age 74, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Francis A. Vanden Avond, 74, Bellevue resident, died unexpectedly Wednesday, Nov. 30, 2011, at a local hospital. He was born July 11, 1937, in Bellevue, to the late Alvin and Florence (Puyleart) Vanden Avond. Francis attended Wilson Grade School and graduated from Denmark High School in 1955. He married the former Jo Ann Gullo on Nov. 9, 1963, at St. Bernard Catholic Church, celebrating 48 years together this year. Francis was an independent milk hauler for 37 years. He hauled for Fairmont, Kemps and Potts Blue Star Cheese. He also owned and operated the family farm, being the fourth generation to run the farm. Francis served as a director of Door County Co-op and was involved as a trustee of Holy Martyrs and Prince of Peace Parish. He was an active member of the Prince of Peace Parish and their Holy Name Society, in which he served as past president. Francis' family was his pride and joy. He especially enjoyed riding the Gator with Carlie and Damian.
He is survived by his wife, Jo Ann; and their three children, Carl (Kim) Vanden Avond; Ann (Kevin) Lardinois and Sandy (Jason) Wyckoff; two grandchildren, Carlie and Damian Wyckoff. Francis is also survived by his mother-in-law, Ann Gullo; three sisters and four brothers-in-law, Betty (Vern) Scherer, Green Bay; Marion (Gene) Havlovitz, Maribel; Pat (Phil) Baumgart, New Franken; and Mike Siedl, Kewaunee; one aunt, Mildred DeKeyser, Green Bay; many nieces, nephews and cousins.
He was preceded in death by one sister, Delores "Becky" Siedl; his father-in-law, Joe Gullo; one niece, Sharon Karnopp; aunts and uncles.
Friends may call at Proko-Wall Funeral Home, 1630 E. Mason St. from 3 to 8 p.m. Friday (TODAY). Parish Wake Service, 7:30 p.m. today. Visitation will continue on Saturday at Prince of Peace Catholic Church, 3425 Willow Road from 9:30 to 11:00 a.m. Funeral Mass 11 a.m. Saturday at the church with Rev. Ron Belitz and Rev. Robert Rhyner concelebrating. Burial in Holy Martyrs Cemetery. Online condolences may be sent to Francis' family at www.prokowall.com
Francis' family would like to extend their sincere gratitude to Fr. Ron and Fr. Bob, Deacon Bill and Kathie Tilot, Tom Shimek, Alex Wegner; also to County Rescue, the Bellevue Fire Department, Dr. Volk and all the nurses and staff of Green Bay Oncology. All the care, compassion and especially the prayers, will always be remembered.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette on December 2, 2011.
Carl Francis VandenAvond
Kim Laura Cain
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
Theodorus Joannis Penninx
M, b. February 23, 1725
- Birth: Theodorus Joannis Penninx was born on February 23, 1725 in Heeswijk, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Adriana VanSleeuwen were married on May 28, 1752 in Dinther, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Joannes Joannis Penninx
M, b. circa 1695
- Maria Penninx (b. September 28, 1723)
- Theodorus Joannis Penninx (b. February 23, 1725)
- Joanna Penninckx (b. September 14, 1727)
- Jacobus Penninckx (b. January 25, 1730)
- Clara Penninckx (b. April 8, 1731)
- Joannes Joannis Pennincx (b. January 2, 1734)
- Jacobus Penninckx (b. August 4, 1736, d. January 2, 1779)
- Martinus Penninckx (b. June 6, 1738)
- Catharina Penninckx (b. February 23, 1740)
- Birth: Joannes Joannis Penninx was born circa 1695 in Heeswijk, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Joanna Jacobi Lamberti Drunen were married on January 25, 1722 in Heeswijk, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. circa 1728
- Birth: Anna VanSleuwen was born circa 1728 in Dinther, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. May 10, 1730
- Birth: Wilhelmus VanSleuwen was born on May 10, 1730 in Dinther, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. October 24, 1736
- Birth: Joannes VanSleuwen was born on October 24, 1736 in Dinther, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. October 3, 1743
- Birth: Christianus VanSleuwen was born on October 3, 1743 in Dinther, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. June 17, 1732
- Birth: Joannes VanSleuwen was born on June 17, 1732 in Dinther, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.