Eldor August Boelter
M, b. February 28, 1923, d. October 26, 1950
- Birth: Eldor August Boelter was born on February 28, 1923.
- Death: He died on October 26, 1950, at age 27.
Scott Edward Gerhartz
Clete James Gerhartz
Timothy C Gerhartz
M, b. June 4, 1966, d. December 13, 2012
- Birth: Timothy C Gerhartz was born on June 4, 1966.
- Death: He died on December 13, 2012, at age 46.
- Burial: He was buried in Holy Name Cemetery, Kimberly, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Timothy C. Gerhartz, Kimberly, age 46, died the morning of December 13, 2012 in his home with his dad Ed and sister-in-law Rhonda at his side. He was born on June 4, 1966 to Edward Gerhartz and the late Genrose (Schumacher) Gerhartz of Kimberly. Tim graduated from Kimberly High School and worked for Valley Packaging.
He loved sports, especially the teams that were currently winning! In the end, when he could remember little else, Tim could still tell you the Packers stats for the season. He was very outgoing and loved to visit his neighbors near Sidney Street. Thank you to those neighbors for always being welcoming and treating Tim like family.
While Tim was never a stranger to mischief, luck was almost always on his side when it came to winning money. While he surely wasn't dealt the best hand in the game of life, Tim could at least say he trumped the rest of us at this! His favorite places to go were Butch's Pizza, Peerenbooms and Marty's Place. Thank you to the workers of these businesses for always keeping an eye out for Tim - we truly appreciate it.
Tim is survived by his dad, Ed of Kimberly; siblings: Scott (Rhonda) of Hortonville; Clete (Kris) of Sobieski; and Carrie (Eric) Van Cuyk of New London; and nieces and nephews: Justin, Tyler, Ryan, Mitch, Mikaela, Evan, Bella and Carson. They loved Tim very much!
He was preceded in death by his mom, Genrose; brother, Frank; grandparents: Tillie and Justin Schumacher and Bertha and Frank Gerhartz; uncles: Paul Wagner, Jim, Jack and Peter Gerhartz; and aunts: Mary Weyenberg, Sally Mischler and Norine Gerhartz.
A private funeral will be held for Tim at a later date. He will be buried next to his mom at Holy Name Cemetery.
Tim's family would like to extend a very special thank you to the Theda Care Hospice Group, Drs. Kroner, Swanson and Giselle Larson for all that you did to help us understand and get through this final battle that Tim fought so bravely.
Tim, in the game of life you didn't get a very good hand. In the deck there are 52 cards and 2 jokers. I firmly believe your hand had one of these. You will be missed - Love Dad.
Tim, you taught me patience, compassion and what it truly means to put yourself in someone else's shoes. Thank you for teasing me, annoying me, loving me and being a great big brother. Love you Timmer - Love Carebear.
Peter L Gerhartz
M, b. February 13, 1939, d. September 29, 2003
- Birth: Peter L Gerhartz was born on February 13, 1939 in Chilton, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on September 29, 2003, at age 64, in Longmont, Boulder Co, Colorado.
Sylvester R Detrie
M, b. May 20, 1921, d. November 25, 2011
- Birth: Sylvester R Detrie was born on May 20, 1921 in Freedom, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Mildred Weaver were married on February 23, 1946 in Howard, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Sylvester R Detrie died on November 25, 2011, at age 90, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Fort Howard Memorial Park, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
- Note: Sylvester T. "Sye" Detrie, 90, Green Bay, died peacefully Friday, Nov. 25, 2011, at his home surrounded by his family. He was born May 20, 1921, in Freedom, to Thomas and Maryann (VanLanen) Detrie. Sylvester served as a staff sergeant in the U.S. Army in the 32nd Red Arrow Division in the South Pacific from 1941 to 1945. He received the Purple Heart and three Oakleaf Clusters in the 126th Infantry. On Feb. 23, 1946, he married Mildred "Millie' Weaver at St. John the Baptist Catholic Church in Howard. Sylvester farmed for 45 years and also was employed by Procter & Gamble for 38 years before retiring in 1984. He enjoyed hunting, fishing, gardening, and spending time at his cottage "Up North". Sylvester was a life member of the VFW #9677 and the DAV Russell Leicht Chapter #3.
Survivors include six children and their spouses, Jane and Richard Pavlik, Patsy and Gary Owen, Roger and Jeanie Detrie, Nancy Herwald, Beverly and Roger Schwartz, Robert and Cindy Detrie, all of Green Bay; 13 grandchildren; 19 great-grandchildren; his sisters, Bernice Phillpsen, Evelyn Contezac, Alberta Johannas; and a sister-in-law, Charlotte Vannes.
He was preceded in death by his wife, Millie; a brother, Irvin Detrie; and a sister, Marie DeKelver.
Friends may call at Blaney Funeral Home, 1521 Shawano Ave., from 4 to 8 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 27. A Parish Wake Service will be held at 7 p.m. Sunday. Friends may also call in the chapel at Fort Howard Memorial Park, 1350 N. Military Ave., from 9 to 10 a.m. Monday, Nov. 28. The Funeral Service will be held at 10 a.m. Monday in the chapel with Deacon Everett "Bobby" Doxtator officiating. Military Honors will follow. Burial will be in Fort Howard Memorial Park. To send online condolences, please go to www.BlaneyFuneralHome.com.
The family extends their special thanks to the staffs of Unity Hospice and Bellin Rehabilitation and the 4th Floor nursing staff.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette from November 26 to November 27, 2011.
F, b. December 14, 1924, d. April 3, 2010
- Birth: Mildred Weaver was born on December 14, 1924.
- Marriage: She and Sylvester R Detrie were married on February 23, 1946 in Howard, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Mildred Weaver died on April 3, 2010, at age 85.