M, b. August 24, 1920, d. July 1, 1980
- Birth: Charles Laydon was born on August 24, 1920.
- Marriage: He and Patricia Jean Barr were married circa 1954.
- Death: Charles Laydon died on July 1, 1980, at age 59, in Iron Mountain, Dickinson Co, Michigan.
Family: Cheryl A Guth (b. December 23, 1946, d. November 21, 2011)
Cheryl A Guth
F, b. December 23, 1946, d. November 21, 2011
- Birth: Cheryl A Guth was born on December 23, 1946 in Sturgeon Bay, Door Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on November 21, 2011, at age 64.
- Note: Cheryl "Cheri" A. DeGroot, 64, Green Bay, passed away peacefully Monday, Nov. 21, 2011. Cheri was born Dec. 23, 1946, to Chet and Karen (Lau) Guth in Sturgeon Bay, Wis.
Survivors include her husband of 45 years, Bernard "Skip" DeGroot Jr.; three children and their spouses, Paul "PJ" and Samantha DeGroot and their two children; Todd and Deneen DeGroot and their four children; Chad and Eve DeGroot and their two children; and her mother, Karen Peters.
Cheri was preceded in death by her father, Chet Guth; stepmom, Ruby Guth; grandparents, Elda and Clifford Lau; grandson, Ethan DeGroot; father-in-law, Bernard DeGroot Sr.; brother-in-law, Ron DeGroot; stepsister, Peggy Kasten; and sister-in-law, Donna Austad.
Cheri loved to laugh but even more so enjoyed making others laugh with her sarcastic sense of humor. Traveling was a passion of hers and now she will have the best view of the world from above. She was happily retired and is now off to the most important job of her life, going to Heaven to be a grandmother to an angel named Ethan.
Friends may call Blaney Funeral Home, 1521 Shawano Ave., from 4 to 7 p.m. Friday, Nov. 25, 2011. A Memorial Service will be held at 7 p.m. Friday at the funeral home with the Rev. Paul Demuth officiating. To send online condolences, please go to www.BlaneyFuneralHome.com.
A memorial fund has been established in her name.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette on November 23, 2011.
Vivian Ione Abel
F, b. February 23, 1925, d. May 17, 1996
- Birth: Vivian Ione Abel was born on February 23, 1925 in Oconto County, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on May 17, 1996, at age 71, in Suamico, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Fort Howard Memorial Park, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Alvin A Borree
M, b. April 26, 1917, d. February 15, 1993
- Birth: Alvin A Borree was born on April 26, 1917 in Town of Harrison, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Irene L Skalmusky were married on June 17, 1939.
- Death: Alvin A Borree died on February 15, 1993, at age 75.
- Burial: He was buried in Union Cemetery, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
F, b. November 8, 1911, d. March 22, 2002
- Birth: Alice Skalmusky was born on November 8, 1911 in Eland, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on March 22, 2002, at age 90.
- Burial: She was buried in Riverside Cemetery, Appleton, Wisconsin.
M, b. December 22, 1912, d. July 24, 1983
- Birth: Howard Bowlby was born on December 22, 1912.
- Death: He died on July 24, 1983, at age 70.
- Burial: He was buried in Riverside Cemetery, Appleton, Wisconsin.
Joel ("Buck Marsh") Marsh
M, b. February 27, 1986, d. November 22, 2011
- Birth: Joel ("Buck Marsh") Marsh was born on February 27, 1986.
- Death: He died on November 22, 2011, at age 25.
- Note: Joel "Buck" Marsh, 25, of Seymour passed away Tuesday evening, November 22, 2011 at St. Mary's Hospital, due to respitory complications. He was born February 27, 1986, son of Curt and Deb (Van Boxtel) Marsh.
He was a 2004 graduate from Seymour High School and a graduate of Michigan Tech with a degree in electrical engineering and business. He was presently employed at Jacobs Engineering in Green Bay. Joel enjoyed hunting, snowmobiling and was a real craftsman. He enjoyed "going up north" and the many good times with family and friends.
Survivors include his parents, Curt and Deb; sister, Alyce Marsh, all of Seymour; maternal grandparents: John Sr. and Dorothy Van Boxtel, Oneida; paternal grandparents: Jack and June Marsh, Seymour; aunts and uncles and many friends
Friends may call at Muehl-Boettcher Funeral Home, Seymour on Friday, November 25, 2011 from 1PM until a service of remembrance at 8:00 PM (Joel's request would be to attend with casual attire) with Deacon Bobby Doxtator officiating. Online condolences may be expressed at www.muehlboettcher.com
A special thank you to Seymour Rescue and St. Mary's Hospital ICU for giving us some extra days to be with Joel.
Joel, you will be in our hearts forever because of your courage, selflessness and through the kind acts of others. You were an inspiration to all and will never be forgotten.
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on November 24, 2011.
- Graduation: He graduated from Seymour High School in 2004.
F, b. circa 1780, d. March 6, 1849
- Birth: Maria VandenHeuvel was born circa 1780 in Oploo, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: She died on March 6, 1849 in Oploo, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. circa 1780, d. October 12, 1826
- Birth: Cornelia VandenHeuvel was born circa 1780 in Oploo, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: She died on October 12, 1826 in Oploo, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. August 13, 1775
- Birth: Francisca VandenHeuvel was born on August 13, 1775 in Oploo, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. October 16, 1752
- Birth: Cornelis Grave was born on October 16, 1752 in Mill, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Maria Jans were married on April 20, 1777 in Cuijk en Sint Agatha, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. December 16, 1760
- Birth: Maria Jans was born on December 16, 1760 in Haps, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Cornelis Grave were married on April 20, 1777 in Cuijk en Sint Agatha, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. circa 1730
- Birth: Antoon Kuijpers was born circa 1730.