Donald R Lecker
M, b. November 17, 1948, d. October 15, 2017
- Birth: Donald R Lecker was born on November 17, 1948.
- Marriage: He was married on March 6, 1971.
- Death: He died on October 15, 2017, at age 68.
- Note: Donald R. Lecker Jr., age 68, passed away on Sunday, October 15, 2017 surrounded by family. He was born on November 17, 1948 to Donald "Slack" Sr. and Betty (Glassbrenner) Lecker. Donald met his wife Linda in 1965 while attending high school. They graduated together in 1967 and married on March 6, 1971. Donald was always a hard worker, attending trade school as an apprentice after high school, and later opening Don Lecker Construction. He started the company in the early 1970s and the company is still in the family today. Donald enjoyed spending his free time watching his son, Dereck and grandson, Dereck Jr. race at the dirt tracks. He also enjoyed hunting, fishing, going out to eat, and his model cars, particularly his 1930 Ford Coupe. He spent a lot of his time up north or doing things with his family. He also enjoyed the time spent with his grandchildren, bringing them up north or hunting with him.
Donald will be dearly missed by his wife, Linda Lecker; mother, Betty Lecker; children: Dion (Tara) Lecker, Dereck (Cindy) Lecker, and Dale (Melissa) Lecker; and grandchildren: Jaiden, Andrew, Kyler, Emily, Dereck Jr., Adrian, Tavon, Kendal, and Bennett. He is further survived by his sisters: Donna (Gerald "Butch") Wittman, Debbie (Michael) Haufe, and Cindy (Mark) Gutsmiedl; siblings-in-law: Carol (Tony) Montonati, Steve (Lynn) Kiser, Jeannine (Jim) Krull, and David (Cindy) Kiser; cousin and close friend, Tim Lecker; close friend, Dave Sawall; and many nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
He was preceded in death by his father, Donald "Slack" Sr.; his father and mother-in-law: Clyde "Klid" (Betty) Kiser; brother-in-law, Daniel Kiser; nephew, Tim Montonati; nieces: Hope and Renee Montonati; and step-grandson, Carsen Rettler.
Funeral services for Donald will be held at 11 a.m. on Friday, October 20, 2017 at ST. JOHN EV. LUTHERAN CHURCH, N3505 State Rd. 47, Appleton. There will be a time of visitation on Thursday, October 19, 2017 at WICHMANN FUNERAL HOME, 537 N. Superior St. Appleton from 4 p.m. until 7 p.m. and again at church on Friday from 9 a.m. until 11 a.m. Online condolences may be expressed at www.wichmannfargo.com.
In lieu of flowers, there will be a memorial fund established in Donald's name.
The family would like to give a special thank you to Fresenius Medical Care, Thedacare nurses and doctors, as well as UW Madison Health nurses and doctors for all of their compassionate care for Donald.
"You fought the hard fight, Don. Your pain is now gone, see you in Heaven Donny!"
Daniel Clyde Kiser
M, b. March 14, 1953, d. October 14, 1972
- Birth: Daniel Clyde Kiser was born on March 14, 1953 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on October 14, 1972, at age 19.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Fred H Maass
M, b. June 24, 1941, d. November 19, 2011
- Birth: Fred H Maass was born on June 24, 1941 in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on February 6, 1965 in St John the Baptist Church, Menasha, Winnebego Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on November 19, 2011, at age 70, in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Fred H. Maass, 70, Weyauwega, passed away on Saturday, Nov. 19, 2011, with his family by his side at Theda Clark Medical Center in Neenah. He was born on June 24, 1941, in Neenah, son of the late Fred and Nellie (Pope) Maass. Fred graduated from Weyauwega High School with the Class of 1959. He proudly served his country with the U.S. Army. On Feb. 6, 1965, he was united in marriage to Elaine Mielke at St. John's Catholic Church in Menasha.
Fred worked for his father at the Weyauwega Dairy Bar and also worked at Miller Electric in Appleton for 25 years. Following his retirement he worked for the Wisconsin Veteran's Home in King. He was one of the first members of the Jaycees in Weyauwega. He served as a volunteer fireman and also helped at Harrigan Funeral Home. Fred was a member of the American Legion Post. He enjoyed traveling, especially his trip to Paris this past April. He collected dog figurines and loved sports, especially the Dallas Cowboys and the New York Yankees, but what he loved most was his time spent with his children and grandchildren.
Survivors include his wife, Elaine; children, Tim (Brenda) Maass, Mark (Amy) Maass, Sheri (Brent) Reichert; grandchildren, Courtney, Kayle, John, Marissa, Andrew and Evan. He is further survived by a sister, Fay Blount; aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces, nephews and many friends.
He was preceded in death by his parents; a son, Daniel John Maass; and his mother-in-law and father in-law, Leo and Clara Mielke.
The funeral service for Fred will be held on Tuesday, Nov. 22, 2011, at 11 a.m. at the Cline-Hanson-Dahlke Funeral Home in Weyauwega, with the Rev. Greg Watling officiating. Burial will be in Oakwood Cemetery in Weyauwega. The visitation for Fred will be held on Tuesday at the funeral home from 9 a.m. until the time of the service.
200 S. Mill St.
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on November 20, 2011.
Family: Fred H Maass (b. June 24, 1941, d. November 19, 2011)
Daniel John Maass
M, b. August 30, 1971, d. August 31, 1971
- Birth: Daniel John Maass was born on August 30, 1971.
- Death: He died on August 31, 1971, at age 0.
F, b. 1959, d. September 8, 1961
- Birth: Robin Paul was born in 1959.
- Death: She died on September 8, 1961, at age ~2.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America