Harriet M Vandenberg
F, b. May 22, 1906, d. October 14, 1991
- Birth: Harriet M Vandenberg was born on May 22, 1906 in Little Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on October 14, 1991, at age 85.
Edward H Vandenberg
M, b. November 29, 1904, d. February 24, 1975
- Birth: Edward H Vandenberg was born on November 29, 1904 in Little Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on February 24, 1975, at age 70, in Waukesha County, Wisconsin.
Florence D Thyssen
F, b. June 26, 1926, d. November 10, 2011
- Father: Martin Thyssen (b. December 22, 1889, d. December 6, 1953)
- Mother: Mary Peters (b. January 23, 1890, d. December 11, 1962)
- Birth: Florence D Thyssen was born on June 26, 1926 in Town of Hobart, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Norbert George Lemmen were married on May 21, 1947.
- Death: Florence D Thyssen died on November 10, 2011, at age 85.
- Burial: She was buried in Mount Calvary Cemetery, DePere, Wisconsin.
- Note: Florence D. Lemmen, 85, De Pere, passed away on Thursday, Nov. 10, 2011. She was born June 26, 1926, in Hobart, to the late Martin and Mary (Peters) Thyssen. On May 21, 1947, she married Norbert Lemmen at St. Boniface Catholic Church.
Florence was a member of Our Lady of Lourdes Parish Family in De Pere. She loved to travel in her earlier years, especially camping with her husband. She also liked doing word search puzzles. Florence had a great sense of humor that had the grandchildren laughing a lot.
She is survived by her children, David (Noreen) Lemmen, Dale (Debbie) Lemmen, Joyce (Roger Pigeon) Lemmen, Karen (Ken) Robinson, Gary (Marcia) Lemmen and Diane (Bob) Yashinsky. Her 10 grandchildren, seven great-grandchildren; two sisters-in-law, Mary Thyssen and Loretta Thyssen; as well as members of Norbert's family and numerous nieces and nephews survive her.
Florence was preceded in death by her husband; her grandson, Brian Coenen; four brothers, Ed Thyssen, John Thyssen, James Thyssen, Ray Thyssen; and three sisters, Martha (John) DeBeukelar, Tom (Dorothy) Cady and Gert (Henry) Van Rossum.
Friends may call at the RYAN FUNERAL HOME, 305 N. Tenth Street, De Pere, from 4 to 7 p.m. Sunday. A funeral service celebrating Florence's life will be held at 7 p.m. with Fr. Tim Shillcox, O. Praem., officiating with burial in Mt. Calvary Cemetery. Please go to www.ryanfh.com to send online condolences to the family.
The family would like to thank Renaissance Assisted Living, as well as Heartland Hospice, for all of their care.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette from November 12 to November 13, 2011.
Norbert George Lemmen
M, b. November 6, 1926, d. May 13, 1992
- Birth: Norbert George Lemmen was born on November 6, 1926.
- Marriage: He and Florence D Thyssen were married on May 21, 1947.
- Death: Norbert George Lemmen died on May 13, 1992, at age 65.
- Burial: He was buried in Mount Calvary Cemetery, DePere, Wisconsin.
M, b. December 16, 1954, d. September 13, 2012
- Birth: Kenneth Robinson was born on December 16, 1954 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on September 13, 2012, at age 57.
- Note: Ken S. Robinson, 57 of Green Bay, passed away on Thursday evening September 13, 2012 doing what he loved best, fishing on a quiet lake. He was born December 16, 1954 in Green Bay to the late George and Hazel (Bergert) Robinson. Ken was a graduate of Ashwaubenon High School. He was employed at Paper Converting Company for 19 years. On April 14, 2007 he married Karen Lemmen-Coenen. Ken enjoyed the outdoors whether it be camping or fishing. He also loved a good game of Cribbage with friends. He is survived by his wife Karen, stepchildren, Tracy (Bruce) Jordan, Jenny Coenen, Dena Taraska, Dodi Komorowski, Don Bonnell, Dawn Burkard, as well as his grandchildren and great grandchildren. Ken's siblings also survive, Bob (Connie) Robinson, Charlene Williquette, Ron (Lois) Robinson, and Chuck Robinson. Karen's family, Dave (Noreen) Lemmen, Dale (Debbie) Lemmen, Joyce (Roger Pigeon) Lemmen, Gary (Marcia) Lemmen, Diane (Bob) Yashinsky, and numerous nieces and nephews.
Ken was preceded in death by his parents, and his in laws Norbert and Florence Lemmen. Friends may call at the RYAN FUNERAL HOME 305 N. Tenth Street De Pere from 5 - 7 pm Tuesday September 18, 2012. A memorial service for Ken will be held at 7pm. Please go to www.ryanfh.com to send online condolences to the family.