M, b. July 4, 1925, d. May 17, 1996
- Birth: Norbert Milquet was born on July 4, 1925.
- Death: He died on May 17, 1996, at age 70.
- Burial: He was buried in Mount Calvary Cemetery, DePere, Wisconsin.
F, b. May 5, 1926, d. August 18, 2011
- Birth: Roseann Beno was born on May 5, 1926.
- Death: She died on August 18, 2011, at age 85.
- Burial: She was buried in Mount Calvary Cemetery, DePere, Wisconsin.
M, b. January 21, 1947, d. January 14, 2012
- Birth: John Milquet was born on January 21, 1947 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on May 16, 1979 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on January 14, 2012, at age 64.
- Note: John R. Milquet, 64, 4410, Springwood Drive, town of Grand Rapids, Wood Co., Wis., died Saturday, Jan. 14, 2012, at his residence.
Memorial Services will be held 3 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 21, 2012, at Proko-Wall Funeral Home, 1630 E. Mason Street in Green Bay, Wis. (920-468-4111). Pastor Kent Raddatz will officiate, burial will take place at a later date. The family will greet relatives and friends at Proko-Wall Funeral Home in Green Bay, Wis., on Saturday from 1 to 3 p.m.
John was born Jan. 21, 1947, in Green Bay, Wis., to the late Norbert and Roseann (Beno) Milquet. He married Kathryn O'Hearn on May 16, 1979, in Green Bay, Wis. John started working for the Green Bay & Western Railroad, then the Wisconsin Central Railroad and ended with the Canadian National Railroad, serving the railroads for 41 years, retiring in May of 2009. He enjoyed building and sailing boats, and traveling to Door County, Wis., Michigan and Canada for summer sailing trips. He was an avid Green Bay Packers fan.
He is survived by his wife, Kathy Milquet, town of Grand Rapids, Wis.; and their daughter, Shannon (Jacob) Klingforth, Milwaukee, Wis.; along with John's daughters, Lisa Oehldrich (Brian Lardinois), Green Bay, Wis.; and Theresa (Dan) Margalis, Pensacola, Fla.; six grandchildren, two great-grandchildren. Also survived by four brothers, two sisters, three brothers-in-law and two sisters-in-law.
He was preceded in death by his parents; daughter, Tammy; brother, Paul Milquet; father-in-law Charles and mother-in-law, Leona O'Hearn; and brother-in-law, Dan O'Hearn.
The family wishes to thank Dr. Douglas Reding and his staff, along with the staff at Riverview Medical Center and Ministry Homecare Hospice for their excellent and compassionate care.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette on January 18, 2012.
Family: John Milquet (b. January 21, 1947, d. January 14, 2012)
Susan Marie Milquet
Joseph William Wellens
Kenneth Charles Kannenberg
M, b. May 31, 1918, d. September 15, 2016
- Birth: Kenneth Charles Kannenberg was born on May 31, 1918 in Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Beverly Mae Habeck were married on May 22, 1971.
- Death: Kenneth Charles Kannenberg died on September 15, 2016, at age 98.
- Note: Kenneth Charles Kannenberg, 98, of Oshkosh, passed away on Thursday, September 15, 2016 at Elijah's Place. Ken was born on May 31, 1918 in Milwaukee to the late Emil and Clara (Hauser) Kannenberg. He was married to Lila Klug and she preceded him in death in 1946, he then married Vivian Woodward and she preceded him in death in 1970 and he then married Beverly Justman who preceded him in death in 2011.
He was a graduate of Whitefish Bay High School and then entered the United States Army. He proudly served his country from 1942-1946. While serving in the military during WWII he was in the search light Battalion, was a company clerk, and a part of the military police that guarded General MacArthur's house and grounds. After discharge from the military he began working as a manager for the Raulf Hotel in downtown Oshkosh and later began his career for the United States Postal Service where he eventually retired as a Postmaster. He was elected into the Oshkosh Bowling Hall of Fame, an award he was very proud of. He enjoyed big band and polka music, watching his son's bands, dancing, playing cards, golfing, hunting, spending time at his cottage on Lake Winneconne, fishing with his family, watching the Brewers and Packers, and attending family sporting events. Ken was an active member of St. John's Lutheran Church, Christ Lutheran Church and Peace Lutheran Church all in Oshkosh. He was a loving husband, father, father-in-law and grandpa.
Ken is survived by his son: Jeff (Patti) Kannenberg, of Oshkosh: daughter: Karen (Richard) Perzentka, of Madison; step-sons: John (Sue) Justman, of Theresa, James (Vicki) Justman, of Appleton; step-daughter: Judith (Gerald) Ristow, of Oshkosh; grand-children: Kathryn (Scott), Michael (Wendy), Brenda, Brent (Blair), Amy (Sean), Kyle (Molly), Katie (Matthew), Luke, Ben, Seth; great-grand-children: Peter, Joe, Gage, Mitch, Aedan, Casey, and Brooke.
He was preceded in death by his three wives, a sister Lois, and a step- son Dennis Weitz.
Funeral Services will be held on Monday September 19, 2016 at 4 p.m. at Bethel Home Chapel( 225 N. Eagle St). Visitation will be held on Monday at Bethel Home one hour prior to the funeral. Burial will be at Lake View Memorial Park.
In lieu of flowers a memorial has been established to Alzheimer and Dementia Alliance of Wisconsin or Elijah's Place in Oshkosh.
The family would like to thank the staff at Elijah's Place and Compassus Hospice for the wonderful care they provided.
M, b. May 26, 1856, d. May 9, 1931
- Birth: Theodorus Thelosen was born on May 26, 1856 in Mook en Middelaar, Limburg, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Johanna Hermans were married on September 22, 1890 in Cuijk en Sint Agatha, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: Theodorus Thelosen died on May 9, 1931, at age 74, in Cuijk en Sint Agatha, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. March 15, 1861, d. February 26, 1929
- Father: Jan Hermans (b. February 1, 1832, d. January 24, 1903)
- Mother: Grada Peters (b. October 24, 1822, d. February 2, 1901)
- Birth: Johanna Hermans was born on March 15, 1861 in Hatert, Gelderland, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Theodorus Thelosen were married on September 22, 1890 in Cuijk en Sint Agatha, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: Johanna Hermans died on February 26, 1929, at age 67, in Cuijk en Sint Agatha, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. November 8, 1819, d. August 1, 1904
- Birth: Gerhard Thelosen was born on November 8, 1819 in Nutterden, Cranenburg, Germany.
- Marriage: He and Gertruij Derks were married on August 25, 1849 in Groesbeek, Gelderland, Netherlands.
- Death: Gerhard Thelosen died on August 1, 1904, at age 84, in Overasselt, Gelderland, Netherlands.
F, b. September 29, 1819, d. July 22, 1887
- Birth: Gertruij Derks was born on September 29, 1819 in Middelaar, Limburg, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Gerhard Thelosen were married on August 25, 1849 in Groesbeek, Gelderland, Netherlands.
- Death: Gertruij Derks died on July 22, 1887, at age 67, in Cuijk en Sint Agatha, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. May 13, 1792, d. January 24, 1868
- Birth: Wilhelm Thelosen was born on May 13, 1792 in Xanten, Germany.
- Marriage: He and Elisabeth Willemsen were married on March 31, 1815 in Till-Moyland, Kleve, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany.
- Death: Wilhelm Thelosen died on January 24, 1868, at age 75, in Cuijk en Sint Agatha, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. March 29, 1783
- Birth: Elisabeth Willemsen was born on March 29, 1783.
- Marriage: She and Wilhelm Thelosen were married on March 31, 1815 in Till-Moyland, Kleve, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany.
M, b. 1756
- Birth: Theodor Thelosen was born in 1756 in Xanten, Germany.
- Marriage: He and Wilhelmina Arntz were married on March 7, 1791 in Venlo, Limburg, Netherlands.
F, b. 1761
- Birth: Wilhelmina Arntz was born in 1761 in Venlo, Limburg, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Theodor Thelosen were married on March 7, 1791 in Venlo, Limburg, Netherlands.
Johannes The Losen
M, b. 1715
- Birth: Johannes The Losen was born in 1715.