Jon (Odie) O'Connell
M, b. October 11, 1892, d. May 1, 1968
- Birth: Arnold Schmidt was born on October 11, 1892 in Black Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Frieda L Schabo were married.
- Death: Arnold Schmidt died on May 1, 1968, at age 75.
Mildred K Smith
F, b. March 4, 1913, d. October 6, 2001
- Birth: Mildred K Smith was born on March 4, 1913 in Salt Lake City, Salt Lake Co, Utah.
- Death: She died on October 6, 2001, at age 88, in LasVegas, Clark Co, Nevada.
- Note: Onday, October 08, 2001
Las Vegas Review-Journal
Mildred K. Wuyts, 88, died Saturday in a Las Vegas hospital.She was born March 4, 1913, in Salt Lake City.
A homemaker, she was a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, an eight-year resident of Henderson and former 19-year resident of Boulder City.
She is survived by her husband, Carl of Henderson; son, stepdaughter, stepson, sister, seven grandchildren and 15 great-grandchildren.
Memorial services will be at 4 p.m. Tuesday at River Mountain Trailer Estate Clubhouse in Henderson. Palm Mortuary-Henderson handled the arrangements. The family requests memorial donations be made to the Alzheimer's Association of Southern Nevada.
Jon Orville Farrell
M, b. November 28, 1958, d. October 14, 2011
- Birth: Jon Orville Farrell was born on November 28, 1958 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on October 14, 2011, at age 52, in Langlade County, Wisconsin.
- Note: Jon Orville "Cheech" Farrell, 52, Little Chute, passed away unexpectedly in Langlade County on Friday, Oct. 14, 2011. He was born on Nov. 28, 1958, in Kaukauna, son of Eugene and Marlene (Hintz) Farrell. Jon served his country with the U.S. Army.
He is survived by his mother, Marlene (Lyle) Long, Wittenberg; sisters, Susan (Jeff) Tesch, Ogdensburg; Kim (Rick) Senecal, Darboy; brothers, Tom (Colleen) Farrell, Greenville; Joe Farrell, Pearson; Jim (Donna) Farrell, Appleton. He is further survived by nieces, nephews, cousins, aunts, uncles, other relatives and friends.
He was preceded in death by his father, Eugene; and his grandparents.
Private family services will be held for Cheech.
Cline & Hanson Funeral Home
209 W. Cook St.
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on October 17, 2011.
Lyle Raymond Long