F, b. February 21, 1826
- Birth: Mary McKinnie was born on February 21, 1826.
- Marriage: She and William James Sinnard were married on December 5, 1848.
M, b. February 20, 1785, d. October 5, 1856
Family: Mary Chadborn (b. September 22, 1795, d. November 23, 1865)
- Birth: William Sinnard was born on February 20, 1785 in Pennsylvania.
- Marriage: He and Mary Chadborn were married on December 21, 1809 in Ohio.
- Death: William Sinnard died on October 5, 1856, at age 71, in Illinois.
F, b. September 22, 1795, d. November 23, 1865
- Birth: Mary Chadborn was born on September 22, 1795 in Massachusetts.
- Marriage: She and William Sinnard were married on December 21, 1809 in Ohio.
- Death: Mary Chadborn died on November 23, 1865, at age 70, in Illinois.
M, b. circa 1755, d. 1810
- Birth: Thomas Sinnard was born circa 1755 in Pennsylvania.
- Death: He died in 1810 in Ohio.
M, b. circa 1723, d. 1765
- Birth: John Sinnard was born circa 1723.
- Death: He died in 1765 in Pennsylvania.
Gunnell S McKinnie
M, b. March 26, 1797, d. October 14, 1875
- Birth: Gunnell S McKinnie was born on March 26, 1797 in Kentucky.
- Marriage: He and Elizabeth Little were married on April 25, 1824 in Illinois.
- Death: Gunnell S McKinnie died on October 14, 1875, at age 78, in Blue Mound, Macon Co, Illinois.
F, b. 1805, d. August 15, 1869
- Birth: Elizabeth Little was born in 1805 in Kentucky.
- Marriage: She and Gunnell S McKinnie were married on April 25, 1824 in Illinois.
- Death: Elizabeth Little died on August 15, 1869, at age ~64.
M, b. October 11, 1767, d. October 7, 1841
- Birth: Lewis McKinnie was born on October 11, 1767 in Virginia.
- Marriage: He and Nancy Saunders were married on September 17, 1812 in Kentucky.
- Death: Lewis McKinnie died on October 7, 1841, at age 73, in Springfield, Sangamon Co, Illinois.
- Note: EARLY SETTLERS OF SANGAMON COUNTY - 1876 By John Carroll Power
McKINNIE, LEWIS - was born Oct. 11, 1767, in Virginia; it is believed that it was in Culpepper county. His father was born on board a ship in the Atlantic ocean, while his parents were on the way from Scotland to America. Nancy Saunders was born Oct. 12, 1771, in Loudon county Va. Lewis McKinnie and Nancy Saunders were married in Fayette county, Ky. They had nine living children there. Some of their children married in Kentucky and preceded him to Sangamon county. He came to visit two of them in 1820, and moved his own family, arriving Nov. 15, 1826, near Springfield. He commenced at once to build a house and moved into it Feb. 1827. It was four miles northwest of Springfield. Of their nine children -
ELIZABETH, born June 30, 1793, in Fayette county,Ky., married there to John Lanterman. See his name. They came to Sangamon county in 1819.
ANDREW, born Feb. 2, 1795, in Fayette county, Ky., married there to Martha Tomlinson, and came to Sangamon county with Captain Jonathan Saunders in 1824, settling four miles northwest of Springfield. They had one child in Kentucky, and eight in Sangamon county. Two died young. ELIZABETH A., born in Kentucky, married in Sangamon county to William B. Jones. See his name. REBECCA married John Morgan and died. ANDREW is unmarried and lives near Leroy, McLean county Ill. THOMAS married Nancy Little, and died in 1873, leaving a widow and two children, near Leroy. CHARLES A. married Elizabeth Land, has three children, and lives near Farmer City. MARTHA died, age eighteen years. SARAH M. married William Morgan, has six children, and lives near Farmer City, Illinois. Andrew McKinnie died June, 1855, and his widow resides near Farmer City, DeWitt county, Illinois.
F, b. October 12, 1771, d. October 8, 1843
- Birth: Nancy Saunders was born on October 12, 1771 in Virginia.
- Marriage: She and Lewis McKinnie were married on September 17, 1812 in Kentucky.
- Death: Nancy Saunders died on October 8, 1843, at age 71, in Springfield, Sangamon Co, Illinois.
M, b. March 10, 1748, d. June 2, 1825
- Birth: Gunnell Saunders was born on March 10, 1748 in Virginia.
- Marriage: He and Ellener Robinson were married in 1768 in Virginia.
- Death: Gunnell Saunders died on June 2, 1825, at age 77, in Kentucky.
F, b. 1745, d. 1828
- Birth: Ellener Robinson was born in 1745.
- Marriage: She and Gunnell Saunders were married in 1768 in Virginia.
- Death: Ellener Robinson died in 1828, at age ~83, in Kentucky.
M, b. 1719, d. April 7, 1778
- Birth: James Saunders was born in 1719 in England.
- Marriage: He and Sarah Gunnell were married in 1736 in Virginia.
- Death: James Saunders died on April 7, 1778, at age ~59, in Virginia.
F, b. 1710, d. September 21, 1793
- Birth: Sarah Gunnell was born in 1710 in England.
- Marriage: She and James Saunders were married in 1736 in Virginia.
- Death: Sarah Gunnell died on September 21, 1793, at age ~83, in Virginia.
M, b. circa 1694, d. June 1726
- Birth: William Saunders was born circa 1694 in England.
- Death: He died in June 1726 in Virginia.
F, b. circa 1698
- Birth: Elizabeth Saunders was born circa 1698 in England.
M, b. circa 1665
- Birth: Henry Saunders was born circa 1665.
M, b. 1685, d. 1760
- Birth: William Gunnell was born in 1685 in Virginia.
- Death: He died in 1760, at age ~75, in Virginia.
M, b. 1811
- Birth: James Little was born in 1811 in Kentucky.
F, b. circa 1811
- Birth: Isabella McNay was born circa 1811.
M, b. circa 1880
- Birth: Joseph Elias was born circa 1880 in Austria.
- Marriage: He and Josephine Nuck were married on December 14, 1907.
- Note: My great-great-grandfather, Joseph Elias was born in Tererovoc, Austria. He came to the United States aboard the S.S. Fatherland in 1903. He came to Milwaukee, Wisconsin where he was a musician. He married Josephine Nuck on 12/14/1907. From there, they moved to Chilton, Wisconsin and then to Grover, Wisconsin.
Josephine Nuck was also born in Austria. She came to Milwaukee, Wisconsin in 1902 at the age of 16. She worked in a brewery until she married, Joseph Elias, in 1907. When they moved to Chilton, Wisconsin, she helped Joseph with the farm work and continued to do so when the moved to Peshtigo, Wisconsin. In her spare time, she loved to crochet and knit. She purchased raw wool, bleached it, spun the yarn, and knit stockings and mittens for her family. She died in 1944 of a blood clot following surgery for a ruptured appendix.
Noah Bakken, 2011.
F, b. circa 1880, d. 1944
- Birth: Josephine Nuck was born circa 1880.
- Marriage: She and Joseph Elias were married on December 14, 1907.
- Death: Josephine Nuck died in 1944.
John N Reynolds
M, b. circa 1900
- Birth: John N Reynolds was born circa 1900.
Nora Veronica Jones
F, b. circa 1900
- Birth: Nora Veronica Jones was born circa 1900.
F, b. May 9, 1917, d. May 16, 1994
- Birth: Frances Binder was born on May 9, 1917 in Oshkosh, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Robert Covey Brown were married on November 28, 1946 in Boulder, Boulder Co, Colorado.
- Death: Frances Binder died on May 16, 1994, at age 77, in Boise, Ada Co, Idaho.