F, b. September 18, 1915, d. October 4, 2006
- Birth: Marie Kocken was born on September 18, 1915 in Town of Lawrence, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Edward Hutjens were married on May 12, 1943 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Marie Kocken died on October 4, 2006, at age 91, in Rocklin, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. April 3, 1912, d. February 20, 1981
- Birth: Regina Kocken was born on April 3, 1912 in Town of Lawrence, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on February 20, 1981, at age 68, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Robert J Kocken
Mary Sue Kocken
Family: Roy Vieau (b. April 28, 1953, d. March 4, 2015)
M, b. April 28, 1953, d. March 4, 2015
- Father: Hollis Vieau (b. March 25, 1915, d. December 20, 1994)
- Mother: Marie Renkens (b. July 12, 1914, d. September 13, 2006)
- Birth: Roy Vieau was born on April 28, 1953 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on August 10, 1979.
- Death: He died on March 4, 2015, at age 61.
- Note: Roy Vieau, 61, of West De Pere, passed away peacefully due to pulmonary fibrosis on Wednesday morning, March 4, 2015. The son of the late Hollis and Marie (Renkens) Vieau was born on April 28, 1953 in Green Bay, WI. On August 10, 1979 he married his best friend and love of his live, Lois (Kocken) Vieau.
Roy recently celebrated his 20-year anniversary as a dedicated employee of Green Bay Packaging. He also treasured his time working alongside his father at De Pere Sharp Shop.
Roy enjoyed spending time with family and friends around picnic tables and bonfires while playing DJ and sparking deep conversations. There are many fond memories and stories of the weekends spent at family cottages. He loved music, reading, playing cribbage, watching Wisconsin sports and Jeopardy, meeting new people and never letting you leave without a hug.
Roy will be deeply missed by his wife, Lois (Dub), two sons, Jesse (Nora) Vieau and Jerid (Tricia) Vieau, grandchildren, Deja, Maybelline and Millicent; his siblings, Mary Vande Hei, Mike (Margaret) Vieau, Durell (Bob) De Vos, Pat (Kay) Vieau; sister-in-law (Elizabeth) Vieau, nieces and nephews, Sarah Lonsway, Andy Vande Hei, Luke Vande Hei, Megan Reimer, Stephanie Vieau, Jacob Vieau, Penn Vieau, Durell Vieau, Joe De Vos, Nick De Vos, Isaac Vieau and Holly Marie Vieau, as well as other relatives and friends.
He was preceded in death by his parents, his brother, Ron Vieau, and brother-in-law, Harvey Vande Hei.
Friends may gather at RYAN FUNERAL HOME, 305 North Tenth Street, De Pere, on Monday, March 9, 2015 from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Visitation will continue at the funeral home on Tuesday from 10:00 a.m. until time of service at 12:00 noon, with reception to follow. Please visit www.ryanfh.com to send online condolences to the family.
Special thanks to Dr. Isam Habib, nurse Lori, and the staff at Bellin Clinic and Hospital for their care and concern.
Michael L Castelic
M, b. August 18, 1952, d. September 2, 2013
- Birth: Michael L Castelic was born on August 18, 1952 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on September 19, 1975.
- Death: He died on September 2, 2013, at age 61.
- Burial: He was buried in Mount Calvary Cemetery, DePere, Wisconsin.
- Note: Michael L. Castelic, age 61, of De Pere passed away unexpectedly at his up north "home" on Monday, September 2, 2013. Mike was born August 18, 1952 in De Pere to Michael and Sylvia Castelic. He graduated from West De Pere High School. Mike served proudly in the U.S. Army from 1971 to 1973. On September 19, 1975 Mike was united in marriage to Judy (Kocken) Castelic. He worked for The Selmer Company and was a union member of Local 1146 for many years until his retirement in 2009.Over the years, Mike loved spending time with his children, grandchildren, family and friends. He enjoyed spending time up north hunting and fishing and being able to share those experiences with the kids in his life. Mike was a proud member of the Sportsmen's Club and was an outstanding member of the 8-Hi 10 o'clock F.C. Club. He always looked forward to Packer parties, fish fry, golf outings and made sure a good time was had by all. Mike also enjoyed many years of playing baseball, woodworking and being a handy man. Mike was devoted to his loving wife, Judy, his son Ben (Cristy) and daughter Kimberly (Alex Shepard) and special grandchildren Payton and Carter Castelic. He is also survived by his mother, two brothers and one sister; Ed (Terri), Dan (Sharon) and Karen (Paul) Ambrosius. Mike is further survived by Judy's brothers and sisters; Don (Marie), Jim (Kathy), Herb (Barb), Bob (Sue), Gerry (friend Mary), Tom (Tina), Pat (Roger) VandeHey, Mary Sue (Diz) Dantoin, Lois (Roy) Vieau, and Bonnie (Steve) Linssen. Numerous nieces, nephews, family and friends also survive Mike.Mike was preceded in death by his father Michael, brother Carl, father and mother in law Edward and Margaret Kocken and sister in law Betsi Kocken. A special thank you goes out to Lenny and Dori, the volunteers and rescue squad for their caring and compassionate efforts on Monday. Family and friends may call at Ryan Funeral Home and Crematory, 305 N Tenth Street, De Pere from 9:00 am until 2:00 pm on Saturday, September 7, 2013. Service to follow at 2:00 pm at Ryan Funeral Home. Burial will take place at Mount Calvary Cemetery.Following the service, family and friends are invited to a gathering at Quarry Park on Quarry Park Drive in De Pere in honor of Mike.Mike had a great sense of humor and often was the mastermind behind practical jokes. His laughter, fun loving personality, smile and helping hands will be greatly missed by all who knew him.