Henry Michael Cayo
M, b. 1855, d. October 10, 1893
- Birth: Henry Michael Cayo was born in 1855.
- Death: He died on October 10, 1893, at age ~38.
Louisa J Rosenbach
F, b. February 1861, d. November 6, 1937
- Birth: Louisa J Rosenbach was born in February 1861.
- Death: She died on November 6, 1937, at age 76.
Eugene L Rosenbach
M, b. circa 1833
- Birth: Eugene L Rosenbach was born circa 1833 in New York.
Mary Ann Machans
F, b. circa 1832
- Birth: Mary Ann Machans was born circa 1832 in New York.
M, b. 1845
- Birth: Edwin Townsend was born in 1845.
F, b. circa 1845
- Birth: Mary Cavanaugh was born circa 1845.
Absalom Austin Townsend
M, b. December 7, 1810, d. 1879
- Birth: Absalom Austin Townsend was born on December 7, 1810 in New Jersey.
- Marriage: He and Julia Wells were married in 1844 in Freeport, Stephenson Co, Illinois.
- Death: Absalom Austin Townsend died in 1879, at age ~69, in Wisconsin.
F, b. January 1829, d. 1877
- Birth: Julia Wells was born in January 1829 in Jefferson County, New York.
- Marriage: She and Absalom Austin Townsend were married in 1844 in Freeport, Stephenson Co, Illinois.
- Death: Julia Wells died in 1877, at age ~48, in Wisconsin.
M, b. December 26, 1783, d. December 28, 1863
- Birth: Samuel Townsend was born on December 26, 1783 in New York.
- Marriage: He and Sarah Tyler Longwell were married on September 16, 1803 in Carmel, Putnam Co, New York.
- Death: Samuel Townsend died on December 28, 1863, at age 80, in Illinois.
Sarah Tyler Longwell
F, b. September 2, 1781, d. July 21, 1821
- Birth: Sarah Tyler Longwell was born on September 2, 1781 in Dutchess Co, New York.
- Marriage: She and Samuel Townsend were married on September 16, 1803 in Carmel, Putnam Co, New York.
- Death: Sarah Tyler Longwell died on July 21, 1821, at age 39, in Steuben County, New York.
M, b. 1760, d. July 17, 1822
- Birth: Eber Townsend was born in 1760 in Long Island, New York.
- Death: He died on July 17, 1822, at age ~62, in New York.
F, b. circa 1763, d. December 14, 1811
- Birth: Elizabeth Drew was born circa 1763.
- Death: She died on December 14, 1811 in New York.
M, b. circa 1720
- Birth: Charles Townsend was born circa 1720 in Long Island, New York.
F, b. circa 1728
- Birth: Phebe Cole was born circa 1728 in Long Island, New York.
M, b. circa 1690
- Birth: Daniel Townsend was born circa 1690 in Long Island, New York.
Beverly Ann Carlson
F, b. July 14, 1933, d. October 11, 2011
Family: Boyd W Burr (b. January 12, 1925, d. July 28, 1996)
- Birth: Beverly Ann Carlson was born on July 14, 1933 in White Lake, Langlade Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Boyd W Burr were married on October 28, 1950 in St Margaret Mary Church, Neenah, Winnebego Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Beverly Ann Carlson died on October 11, 2011, at age 78.
- Burial: She was buried in Greenlawn Memorial Park, Neenah, Wisconsin.
- Note: Beverly Ann Burr, age 78, was received into the arms of her Lord and Savior on Tuesday, October 11, 2011, surrounded by her loving family.
Beverly was born on July 14, 1933 in White Lake, WI, daughter of the late Harold and Lauretta (Robinson) Carlson. She was united in marriage to Boyd W. Burr on October 28, 1950, at St. Margaret-Mary Catholic Church in Neenah. Bev was formerly employed with Peabody Manor as a Dietary Supervisor for over 20 years. She was a loving mother, grandmother and great-grandmother who enjoyed spending time with her family. Bev crocheted, gardened and canned her produce and shared it with everyone. Bev was also a member of Christus Lutheran Church, Greenville.
Bev is lovingly survived by her family, Kelly (Julie) Burr, Appleton; Scott (Linda) Burr, Greenville; Jodi (Gerry) Butler, DePere; Cindy Wettengel, Shiocton; Sandra Burr, Shiocton; Susan Radtke, New London; 19 grandchildren, Jerry, (Sheila), Justin, Jehrad (Stefani) Butler; Ralph (Laura), James (Crystal), Jenni (Donny), Michael and Molly Wettengel; Christopher, John (Christy), Ryan (Anya) Urbancik; Angela (Jeff) Peters; Michelle, Nicholas, Caleb, Seth and Ethan Burr; Dana and Lucas Radtke; 16 great-grandchildren, a sister, Raeburn (Ronald) Peppler, Neenah; brother-in-law, Robert Manteufel, Neenah; sister-in-law, Hazel Carlson, Florida; She is further survived by many brothers-in-law, sisters-in-law from her husbands family and nieces, nephews, other relatives and special life long friends, Doris and George Patterson and family. Bev was preceded in death by her husband in 1996 a son-in-law, Joseph Wettengel , a brother, Ronald and a sister, Bonnie Manteufel and her parents.
A celebration of Beverly's life will be held 11 am Friday, October 14, 2011at Christus Lutheran Church N 1915 Julius Drive, Greenville; with Rev. David Morton officiating. Entombment will be in Greenlawn Memorial Park, Neenah. Bev's family will receive relatives and friends on Thursday at the church from 5-8pm and again on Friday at the church from 9 am until the time of service. A memorial fund is being established in Bev's name.
Beverly's family would like to extend a special thank you to the entire staff at ThedaCare at Home Hospice for all the support, care and love rendered unto Bev and her family.
Valley Funeral Home
2211 N. Richmond St.
"Serving as would
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on October 13, 2011.
Boyd W Burr
M, b. January 12, 1925, d. July 28, 1996
- Birth: Boyd W Burr was born on January 12, 1925.
- Marriage: He and Beverly Ann Carlson were married on October 28, 1950 in St Margaret Mary Church, Neenah, Winnebego Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Boyd W Burr died on July 28, 1996, at age 71.
- Burial: He was buried in Greenlawn Memorial Park, Neenah, Wisconsin.
Julie Kay Plamann
Scott David Burr
Cindy Louise Burr
F, b. February 3, 1954, d. May 2, 2012
- Birth: Cindy Louise Burr was born on February 3, 1954 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Joseph R Wettengel were married on February 11, 1978.
- Death: Cindy Louise Burr died on May 2, 2012, at age 58, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Cindy Louise Wettengel, age 58, passed away Wednesday, May 2, 2012 at Appleton Medical Center and is now reunited with her husband at the gates of Heaven. She was born on February 3, 1954 in Appleton; daughter of the late Boyd and Beverly (Carlson) Burr. On February 11, 1978, she was united in marriage to Joseph Wettengel. Joseph preceded her in death on June 23, 1998. Cindy graduated from Shiocton High School and was a member of Christus Lutheran Church, Greenville. She was a manager at Festival Foods and also was Donnie's boss at Chillerz, both in New London. Cindy loved crafts, sewing, and was a very gifted jewelry designer. She enjoyed popcorn, movie night, and bowling, but most of all she cherished the time she spent with her family.
She will be deeply missed by her children, Ralph (Laura) Wettengel, Jim (Crystal) Wettengel, Jenni (Donnie) Wettengel, Molly Wettengel, and Mike Wettengel; three grandchildren, Kolton, Kayla, and Gavin; two brothers, Kelly (Julie) Burr, and Scott (Linda) Burr; three sisters, Jodi (Gerry) Butler, Sandra Burr and Susan Radtke; brothers and sisters in law, Thomas (Linda) Wettengel, David (Ann) Wettengel, Frank (Kathy) Wettengel, Mary Wettengel and Cheryl Wettengel and by many nieces, nephews, friends, and other relatives. Cindy was preceded in death by her husband, Joseph; her parents Boyd and Beverly, and a brother-in-law, Charles Wettengel.
Services will be held 11 a.m. Saturday, May 5, 2012 at CHRISTUS LUTHERAN CHURCH, N1915 Julius Dr., Greenville with the Rev. David Eisley (family friend) and the Rev. Alan Schaffmeyer officiating. Inurnment will be in St. Joseph Cemetery. Cindy's family will receive relatives and friends at the funeral home, 2211 N. Richmond St., Appleton on Friday (tonight) from 4:00 - 9:00 p.m., and again on Saturday at the church from 9:00 a.m. until the time of the service. In lieu of flowers a memorial fund is being established in her name.
Online condolence may be made at: www.valleyfh.com.