F, b. circa 1860
- Birth: Sophia Pavlok was born circa 1860.
- Marriage: She and John Joseph Hanz were married on November 12, 1889.
M, b. circa 1860
- Birth: Victor Sliwaski was born circa 1860.
F, b. circa 1860
- Birth: Adelia Chonska was born circa 1860.
Hugo Joseph Eisenman
M, b. August 8, 1884, d. May 23, 1950
- Birth: Hugo Joseph Eisenman was born on August 8, 1884 in Cassel, Marathon Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Oliva Bauer were married on May 1, 1906.
- Death: Hugo Joseph Eisenman died on May 23, 1950, at age 65, in Marathon, Marathon Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. circa 1885
- Birth: Oliva Bauer was born circa 1885.
- Marriage: She and Hugo Joseph Eisenman were married on May 1, 1906.
M, b. January 14, 1860, d. March 22, 1908
- Birth: Panteleon Eisenman was born on January 14, 1860 in Fryburg, Clarion Co, Pennsylvania.
- Marriage: He and Eva Cathryn Servatius were married on May 29, 1883 in Fond du Lac, Fond du lac Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Panteleon Eisenman died on March 22, 1908, at age 48, in Wausau, Marathon Co, Wisconsin.
Eva Cathryn Servatius
F, b. September 13, 1860, d. February 22, 1932
- Birth: Eva Cathryn Servatius was born on September 13, 1860 in Fond du Lac, Fond du lac Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Panteleon Eisenman were married on May 29, 1883 in Fond du Lac, Fond du lac Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Eva Cathryn Servatius died on February 22, 1932, at age 71, in Wausau, Marathon Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. circa 1855
- Birth: John Bauer was born circa 1855.
F, b. circa 1855
- Birth: Elizabeth Gassner was born circa 1855.
Dale Robert Flunker
F, b. April 17, 1954, d. September 1, 2014
- Birth: Diane Brennecke was born on April 17, 1954 in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She was married on April 17, 2002.
- Death: She died on September 1, 2014, at age 60.
- Note: Diane Flunker, age 60, Shiocton passed away on Monday, September 1, 2014, following a brief illness. She was born on April 17, 1954, in Neenah. On April 17, 2002, she was united in marriage to Steve Flunker. Diane worked at Pace Corp. in Appleton for 20 years. Diane loved the outdoors; she loved fishing and especially camping with her family. Diane had a loving heart and a good sense of humor.
She is survived by her husband Steve; son, Dustin Coe, Racine; mother, Carol Hidde, Appleton, mother in-law, Audrey Flunker, sister-in-law Sherry Vista, brother-in-law Dale (Jean) Flunker, all of Appleton; brother-in-law, Matthew Flunker, Hortonville; brother, Steve Brennecke, Antigo; half sister, Sue Fermanich, Park Falls; half brothers, Darrell Brennecke, New London and Lee (Robyn) Hidde, Forest Junction. Diane is further survived by nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
She was preceded in death by her father Rudolph Hidde, son Damon Coe, half brother, Bill Hidde and father-in-law, Robert Flunker.
Funeral services for Diane will be held on Friday, September 5, 2014, at 11:00 a.m. at Borchardt & Moder Funeral Home, Shiocton with Rev. Greg Watling officiating. Burial will be in the Turney Hill Cemetery, Town of Liberty. Visitation will be held at the funeral home on Friday from 9:00 a.m. until the time of service.
F, b. May 2, 1932, d. October 8, 2011
- Birth: Rita Grissman was born on May 2, 1932 in Minnesota.
- Marriage: She and James D DeBraal were married in April 1952.
- Death: Rita Grissman died on October 8, 2011, at age 79.
- Note: WOOD RIVER -- Rita Mae "Gabby" DeBraal, 79, of Wood River died Saturday, Oct. 8, 2011, at Wood River Good Samaritan Society.
Memorial services will be 11 a.m. Friday at First United Methodist Church in Wood River. The Rev. Theresa Mason will officiate. Burial of ashes will be in the Westlawn Memorial Park Cemetery.
There will be a gathering of family and friends from 5 to 7 p.m. Thursday at the church. All Faiths Funeral Home is serving the family.
Mrs. DeBraal was born May 2, 1932, at Dover, Minn., to Henry and Gladys (Krumple) Grissman.
She and James D. DeBraal were united in marriage in April of 1952 in Wisconsin.
Those left to cherish her memory are her children and their spouses, Steven (Violet Nordby) DeBraal of Hastings, James (Patty) DeBraal of Wood River, Keith (Ronda) DeBraal of Grand Island, David (Tammy) DeBraal of McAllen, Texas, Donald DeBraal of Raleigh, N.C., Dorothy (Gary) Claypool of Columbia, Mo., and Lisa (Matthew) Devore of Wood River; and a former daughter-in-law, Colleen Weber of Grand Island.
Those also left to cherish her memory are her brothers, Charles (Dorothy) Grissman of Appleton, Wis., and Leo (Linda) Grissman of Trinity, Ala.; sisters, Vione (Paul) Adams of Kempster, Wis., and Deloris (Art) Jacobs of Neenah, Wis.; 23 grandchildren and 33 great-grandchildren.
She was raised and received her education in the Fox River Valley area of Wisconsin. Rita was employed by multiple businesses in the Grand Island area and was also a self-employed pilot car operator.
She was a member of the Eagles Club and the VFW. Rita enjoyed bowling and was a past member of several bowling leagues. She also enjoyed cooking, her roses and especially spending time with her grandchildren.
Rita was preceded in death by her husband, James; daughter, Susan; son, Jeffrey; brother, Lee; sister, Jeri; and three grandchildren, Carlos and Hope Olivo and Candelaria Ruiz.
Anyone attending the service is invited to wear their favorite hat to honor Rita's memory.
A memorial fund will be established in Rita's name.
Condolences may be sent to www.giallfaiths.com.
Please sign the guestbook at theindependent.com/obits.
Published in The Grand Island Independent on October 12, 2011.
James D DeBraal
M, b. September 22, 1933, d. January 1987
- Birth: James D DeBraal was born on September 22, 1933.
- Marriage: He and Rita Grissman were married in April 1952.
- Death: James D DeBraal died in January 1987, at age 53.
Charles Herman Grissman
M, b. July 21, 1937, d. June 12, 2015
- Birth: Charles Herman Grissman was born on July 21, 1937 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on August 31, 1969.
- Death: He died on June 12, 2015, at age 77.
- Note: Charles "Chuck" Herman Grissman
Chuck Grissman, 77, Appleton, died Friday, June 12, 2015, after a courageous battle with congestive heart failure. He was born, July 21, 1937, in Kaukauna to Henry and Gladys Grissman.
On August 31, 1969 Chuck married the love of his life, Dottie Conradt at Trinity Lutheran Church in Appleton. She was his world. Chuck loved spending time with his wife and friends down at Neighbors Bar, Tiger's and The Well. He enjoyed playing the gambling machines, going on pigeon runs and playing cribbage with his grandkids.
Chuck was a sergeant in the United States Army for 13 years, along with being a paratrooper. After the military he then started driving trucks across the country for Neenah Foundry and CTS Trucking company. He also worked many years at Maple Leaf Landscaping for his good friend Cal Stapel. Even after years of retirement Cal and his wife Jan remained very close friends. Along with very close friend Mark Zima.
Chuck is survived by his wife Dottie and their eleven children. Lynn Engstrom (Clint), Jeannie Tushar(Tony), Julie Conradt(Scotty), Bonnie Lueck(Steve), John Conradt(Norma), Rocky Conradt(Kathy), Karen Kokjohn(Tom), Vicky Harder(Pat),Valerie Oscavich(Terry), Kevin Grissman and Theron Grissman. Along with their amazing thirty seven grandkids and great grand kids. Chuck is also survived by his sisters Deloris J. Jacobs (Arthur), Vione "Pat" Adams(Paul) and brother Leo Grissman(Linda) and numerous loved nieces and nephews.
Chuck was preceded in death by both his parents, Henry and Gladys Grissman, his sisters Geraldine Grissman and Rita Debrall(Jim). His brother Lee Grissman, along with his grandson Justin Conradt.
As per Chuck's wishes there will not be a funeral or showing. All he asked was for us to remember him as he was. Either making a joke, telling a story or singing one of his many songs that he made up as he went along.
We want to say a special "thank you", to Thedacare Home Care, Dr. Steven Hagen and his nurse Ann. Along with all the numerous doctors and nurses that have helped us along his journey.
You will forever and always be in our hearts!
Lee E Grissman
M, b. February 15, 1945, d. August 15, 2006
- Birth: Lee E Grissman was born on February 15, 1945.
- Death: He died on August 15, 2006, at age 61.
Deloris J Grissman