Mark Valerie Marheine
Sarah Rose Campbell
F, b. February 11, 1993, d. March 1, 2014
- Birth: Sarah Rose Campbell was born on February 11, 1993 in Chilton, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She was married on December 23, 2011 in Sherwood, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on March 1, 2014, at age 21.
- Burial: She was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Hilbert, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Sarah Rose Hemauer, age 21, of 29 Palms, CA, formerly of Hilbert, died on Saturday, March 1, 2014 in Meade, KS. She was born February 11, 1993 in Chilton, daughter of Patrick & Debra (Gillaume) Campbell.
Sarah married Braden C. Hemauer on December 23, 2011 at Christ the King Lutheran Church in Sherwood. She recently completed her Aesthetics Course from Elite Cosmetology School in Yucca Valley, CA.
Sarah will be remembered fondly for her creativity, bright smile, and her delicious baked goods such as her famous cupcakes. Sarah was never one to be serious; it was a rarity to find a photo of her with a straight face because she was usually making goofy expressions. Sarah loved many types of performance art. She had taken both piano and voice lessons and participated frequently in Forensics throughout high school. There is very little that can compare to who Sarah was and she will be missed by all those who loved her.
Survivors include her husband: Braden; her parents; her paternal grandfather: Leo Campbell; her mother and father-in-law: Tim & Terri Hemauer; a brother: Cory; brother-in-law: Cade Hemauer; sister-in-law: Trista Hemauer; and her Godparents: Sharon Wachal & Jerry Campbell. She is further survived by aunts, uncles, other relatives and friends.
She was preceded in death by her maternal grandparents: Reginald & Arleane Gillaume; and her paternal grandmother: Angela Campbell.
Funeral service will be at 10:00 am on Tuesday, March 11, 2014 at St. Mary Catholic Church (108 S. 6th St.) in Hilbert with the Rev. Michael Betley officiating. Burial will follow in the Parish Cemetery. Friends may call at the Wieting Family Funeral Home from 4:00 pm until 8:00 pm on Monday, March 10, 2014 and on Tuesday at the church from 8:30 am until 9:30 am. A vigil service will take place at 8:00 pm on Monday evening at the funeral home.
Memorials given in the name of Sarah Rose Hemauer are greatly appreciated.
Online Condolences wietingfuneralhome.com.
F, b. 1931, d. 1966
- Birth: Jacqueline Geniesse was born in 1931.
- Death: She died in 1966, at age ~35.
- Burial: She was buried in St John the Baptist Cemetery, Howard, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Kevin J Cornelissen
M, b. November 9, 1957, d. September 26, 2011
- Birth: Kevin J Cornelissen was born on November 9, 1957 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on November 15, 1975 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on September 26, 2011, at age 53.
- Note: Kevin J. Cornelissen, 53 passed away unexpectedly on Monday, Sept. 26, 2011, at his home.
Funeral services will be 11 a.m. Friday, Sept. 30, 2011, at the Martens/Rembs Funeral Home in Junction City with Rev. Andrzej Panek officiating. Burial will be 2:30 p.m. Friday in Central Wisconsin Veterans Memorial Cemetery in King, Wis., with military honors.
Visitations will be from 9 a.m. Friday, Sept. 30, 2011, at the Martens/Rembs Funeral Home until time of the service.
Kevin was born in De Pere, on Nov. 9, 1957, to Vernon and Jacqueline (Geniesse) Cornelissen. He was later cared for by his aunt and uncle, Norman and Monica Cornelissen. He graduated from East De Pere High School.
Kevin was united in marriage to Gail A. Woller on Nov. 15, 1975, in Green Bay. He was enlisted in the United States Army from June 27, 1975, until his honorable discharge on June 24, 1977. He then served in the United States Army Active Reserves until Aug. 28, 2002.
He was employed at McCain Foods in Plover.
He is survived by his wife, Gail of Junction City; children, Heidi Beaston, Junction City; and Nicholas Cornelissen, LaCrosse; three grandchildren, Miranda and Jahceline Beaston and Eli Cornelissen. He is further survived by a brother, Leon Cornelissen, Sheboygan; and a sister, Darlene (Gerald) Margraf, Green Bay and many nieces and nephews.
Kevin was preceded in death by his parents.
Condolences may be sent online to www.rembsfh.com
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette on September 28, 2011.
Janet Ann Benotch
F, b. January 31, 1936, d. September 27, 2011
- Birth: Janet Ann Benotch was born on January 31, 1936 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Kenneth M Bodway were married on June 19, 1954 in Holy Cross, Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Janet Ann Benotch died on September 27, 2011, at age 75.
- Burial: She was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Janet Bodway, Neenah, age 75, passed away at her home on Tuesday morning, September 27, 2011. Janet was born in Kaukauna on January 31, 1936, daughter of the late John and Dorothy (Martzel) Benotch. She attended school in Kaukauna and married Kenneth M. Bodway at Holy Cross Church there on June 19, 1954. Ken preceded her in death in 1993. For many years, Janet worked at Clayton School in Neenah. She enjoyed fishing, camping, playing cards, decorating cakes, and bowling.
Janet is survived by four children: John Bodway of Neenah; Rose (John "J.D.") Dart of Green Bay; Nancy (Tony) Wynen of Neenah; and Donna
(Dan) Pockat of Neenah; five grandchildren: Tim Bodway of Appleton and his fiancée Megan Dohr; Heather Dart, Tom Dart, Ken (Andrea) Wynen, Christina Wynen and her fiancé Brad Wheelock; four
great-grandchildren: Annika Bodway, Dylan Bodway, Kayli Bodway, and Zachary Pierce; a sister and two brothers: Pat Sanchez of Colorado, Jim (Mary) Benotch of Winneconne, and Jack (Jackie) Benotch of Appleton; a sister-in-law: Gwen Benotch of New London; and a former sister-in-law and dear friend: Rose Britten of Kaukauna.
Janet was preceded in death by her parents, her husband Ken, a daughter Shirley Bodway, a grandson Douglas Wynen, a great-granddaughter McKenzie, and a brother Don Benotch.
A memorial service for Janet will be held at 11 AM on Saturday, October 1, 2011 at ST. BERNARD CATHOLIC CHURCH, 1617 W. Pine Street in Appleton, with Fr. Dennis M. Ryan officiating. Inurnment will be in St. Mary Cemetery, Appleton. Friends may call directly at the church on Saturday morning from 9 AM until the hour of the service.
The family would like to thank the many caregivers whose love and concern made it possible for her to remain in her own home. They include everyone at Home Instead, Theda Care At Home, and Virginia and Chris Steffes. Your kindness will never be forgotten.
Tri County Chapel
3212 S. Oneida Street
Online condolences www.wichmannfargo.com
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on September 29, 2011.
Kenneth M Bodway
M, b. June 30, 1929, d. December 14, 1993
- Birth: Kenneth M Bodway was born on June 30, 1929 in Iron Ridge, Dodge Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Janet Ann Benotch were married on June 19, 1954 in Holy Cross, Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Kenneth M Bodway died on December 14, 1993, at age 64.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.