M, b. circa 1902
- Father: James Burke (b. August 18, 1860, d. May 19, 1912)
- Mother: Alice Cain (b. June 15, 1864, d. November 28, 1944)
- Birth: Franklin Burke was born circa 1902.
- Marriage: He and Marie Witzke were married on November 19, 1924 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. December 10, 1925, d. April 4, 1976
- Birth: Robert Blohm was born on December 10, 1925.
- Death: He died on April 4, 1976, at age 50.
- Burial: He was buried in Oak Hill Cemetery, Neenah, Wisconsin.
Helen F Wolff
F, b. November 11, 1934, d. September 20, 2011
- Birth: Helen F Wolff was born on November 11, 1934 in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Robert Joseph Borree were married on October 17, 1953.
- Death: Helen F Wolff died on September 20, 2011, at age 76.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Helen F. Borree, age 76, of Menasha, passed away peacefully at her residence on Tuesday, September 20, 2011. Helen was born on November 11, 1934, in Neenah, to the late Harold and Sadie (Remmel) Wolff. She married Robert Borree on October 17, 1953; he preceded her in death on December 14, 1997. Helen was a loving wife, mother, grandmother and great grandmother.
She was a volunteer on the Theda Clark Hospital Auxiliary; at St. Timothy Lutheran Church and Colony Oaks Nursing Home. She was a longtime member of the Fox Cities Amateur Radio club and enjoyed knitting and crocheting. Helen especially enjoyed spending time with her grandchildren and great grandchildren.
Survivors include her children, Paul (Kathy) Borree, Menasha; Carrie (Jeff) Bonnell, Redgranite; Pat (Sue) Borree, Menasha; and Shawn (Jim) Wallace, Appleton; her grandchildren, Amy and Ashley Borree, Chad and Brandon Bonnell, Josh Borree, and Melissa and Patrick Wallace; her great grandchildren, Tanner Ziebell; Summer, Samantha, and Jack Bonnell; Lillie Bonnell and Jasmine Wallace; her sister, Joan "Putsy" (Lyman) Depner, Mountain; and her brother, Richard, "Nigs" (Mary) Wolff, Menasha; and her step-brothers and step-sisters, Tom (Jean) Miller, Bob (Sari) Miller, Jim (Carolyn) Miller and Judy (Don) Otto. Helen is further survived by nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
She was preceded in death by her sister, Lenore "Bubsie" (Ron) Mielke.
Funeral services will be at 11:00 a.m. on Saturday, September 24, 2011, at ST. TIMOTHY LUTHERAN CHURCH, 473 Seventh Street, Menasha, with Rev. David Skarsten officiating. Friends may call at the Wichmann Funeral Home, Menasha, on Friday from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. and again Saturday at the church from 9:30 a.m. until the time of services. Entombment will be at Highland Memorial Park, Appleton. A memorial has been established in Helen's name to benefit St. Timothy Lutheran Church and ThedaCare Hospital Auxiliary.
The family would like to extend a sincere thank you to the staff of ThedaCare at Home Nurses and Hospice, and the staff of Fox River Assisted Living—especially Stephanie—for their loving care. Wichmann Funeral Home
3212 S. Oneida Street
Online Condolences www.wichmannfargo.com
She will be greatly missed.
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on September 22, 2011.
Paul W Borree
M, b. March 1, 1957, d. October 23, 2016
- Birth: Paul W Borree was born on March 1, 1957 in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on October 23, 2016, at age 59.
- Note: Paul W. Borree, age 59, of Menasha died doing what he loved Up North on Sunday, October 23, 2016. He was born on March 1, 1957 in Neenah, Wisconsin son of the late Robert J. and Helen F. (Wolff) Borree. Paul graduated from Menasha High School in 1975, and went on to proudly serve his country with the United States Marine Corps. On May 14, 1977 Paul married Katherine L. Walbrun at St. Timothy Lutheran Church in Menasha. Their marriage was blessed with 2 daughters, a grandson, and 39 wonderful years. He was employed by Kimberly-Clark as a Systems Analyst for 35 years, retiring in 2013. He was an avid outdoorsman, who loved hunting and fishing, playing guitar, making maple syrup, coaching and cheering on his grandson.
He will be sadly missed by his beloved wife, Kathy; his dauthers: Amy Borree, Menasha; Ashley (K.C. Kenney) Borree, Toledo, OH; his grandson, Tanner Ziebell, Menasha; siblings: Carrie (Jeff) Bonnell, Sebring, FL; Pat (Sue) Borree, Menasha; Shawn (Jim) Wallace, Freedom; mother-in-law, Arlene Walbrun, Fox Crossing; brothers-in-law: Gary (Susan Hewett) Walbrun, Fort Mills, SC; Dan (Mickey) Walbrun, Neenah; Rick (Sue) Walbrun, Menasha; sisters-in-law: Judy (Don) Wendt, Neenah; Linda (John) Robinson, Fox Crossing; Teri (Joel) Bouwer, Menasha; several nieces, nephews, other relatives, and many hunting and fishing buddies. In addition to his parents, he was preceded in death by his father-in-law, Richard Walbrun; and brother-in-law, Philip Walbrun.
A Memorial Service for Paul will be held on Friday, October 28, 2016 at 11:00 a.m. at St. Timothy Lutheran Church (473 Seventh St., Menasha) with Rev. David Skarsten officiating. Friends will be received directly at the church on Friday from 9:00 a.m. until the hour of service. In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund is being established.
Westgor Funeral Home
1140 Appleton Road
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on Oct. 25, 2016.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
Ralph Maynard Briggs
M, b. 1867, d. 1920
- Birth: Ralph Maynard Briggs was born in 1867.
- Marriage: He and Nettie Estella Burdick were married on June 26, 1889 in Black Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Ralph Maynard Briggs died in 1920, at age ~53.
Nettie Estella Burdick
F, b. November 25, 1867, d. December 1920
- Birth: Nettie Estella Burdick was born on November 25, 1867 in Hartford, Washington Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Ralph Maynard Briggs were married on June 26, 1889 in Black Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Nettie Estella Burdick died in December 1920, at age 53.