M, b. March 20, 1970, d. September 24, 1987
- Birth: Kevin Kabacinski was born on March 20, 1970.
- Death: He died on September 24, 1987, at age 17.
- Burial: He was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Anna Maria Ketelaars
F, b. September 20, 1831
- Birth: Anna Maria Ketelaars was born on September 20, 1831 in Erp, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Henricus VandenElzen were married on February 1, 1861 in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. June 24, 1843
- Birth: Johanna VandenBergh was born on June 24, 1843 in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Antonij VandenElzen were married on May 2, 1868 in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. circa 1826
- Birth: Johanna Janssens was born circa 1826.
Johannes Bernardus Verbruggen
M, b. circa 1852, d. July 28, 1853
- Birth: Johannes Bernardus Verbruggen was born circa 1852.
- Death: He died on July 28, 1853 in Dreumel, Gelderland, Netherlands.
Johanna Maria Petronella VanDinther
F, b. circa 1894
- Birth: Johanna Maria Petronella VanDinther was born circa 1894.
M, b. circa 1855
- Birth: Nicolaas VanRijn was born circa 1855 in Rossum, Gelderland, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Cornelia Smits were married on October 11, 1879 in Dieden, Demen en Langel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: Nicolaas VanRijn and Maria Anna DeGroot were married on May 7, 1892 in Dieden, Demen en Langel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. circa 1870
- Birth: Mary Locy was born circa 1870.
- Marriage: She and Henry Joseph Haus were married on November 30, 1899 in Three Lakes, Oneida Co, Wisconsin.
Maria Anna DeGroot
F, b. circa 1855
- Birth: Maria Anna DeGroot was born circa 1855 in Dieden, Demen en Langel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Nicolaas VanRijn were married on May 7, 1892 in Dieden, Demen en Langel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Philip Michael Fassbender
M, b. September 7, 1983, d. September 11, 2011
- Birth: Philip Michael Fassbender was born on September 7, 1983 in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on September 11, 2011, at age 28.
- Note: Philip Michael Fassbender, 28, passed away unexpectedly on Sunday, September 11, 2011 at his home. Phil was born on September 7, 1983 in Neenah to Robert Fassbender and Shari George. He loved spending time with family and friends, the Packers, Brewers, deer hunting, his dog Copper, cooking and spending time up north. Phil was a hard worker and liked to keep things clean, most of all he had a big heart and always was there to help everyone out putting them before himself. Most of all Phil was a wonderful son, brother and uncle and the time spent with him will always be cherished.
Phil is survived by his parents; Robert (Linda Ann) Fassbender, Kaukauna, Shari (Rick Whitehead) George Waukegan, Illinois, two brothers; Adam (Kelly) Fassbender, Connor Fassbender, both of Kaukauna, step sisters and brothers; Michelle Whitehead, Derrick Huss, Dominick Quella and Breanna Quella , his grandparents; Ken and Mary Fassbender, Dave and Jane George, Valda Whitehead, Roger and Ann Huss, a niece, Alera, aunts, uncles, cousins, other relatives and friends.
The funeral liturgy for Phil will be held on Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 11 AM at HOLY CROSS CATHOLIC CHURCH (309 Desnoyer St. Kaukauna) with Fr. Tom Pomeroy officiating. A time of visitation will be held on Wednesday from 4 until 8 PM at the Fargo Funeral Home and on Thursday from 10 AM until the time of services at the church. In lieu of flowers memorials may be made is Phil's name to the Epilepsy foundation.
Fargo Funeral Home
400 W. Wisconsin Ave.
Online Condolences www.wichmannfargo.com
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent from September 13 to September 14, 2011.
Lawrence William Krause
M, b. September 23, 1935, d. September 11, 2011
- Birth: Lawrence William Krause was born on September 23, 1935 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on September 7, 1957.
- Death: He died on September 11, 2011, at age 75.
- Note: Lawrence William "Larry" Krause, 75, Green Bay, passed away on Sept. 11, 2011, with his family by his side after a long illness. He was born on Sept. 23, 1935, in Green Bay, Wis., to the late Ernest and Mildred Krause. On Sept. 7, 1957, he married Joann Daul, spending the next 54 years together.
Before marrying, Larry served in the US Navy as a gunners mate on the USS Shadwell traveling from the Caribbean to the Arctic Circle. After returning home he was employed as a roofer by Badger Sheet Metal and later worked and retired from Robinson Metal & Roofing. Larry enjoyed "going up North," hunting and fishing with his stepfather, George Martin. In his retirement, he enjoyed yearly visits with his son to the EAA, watching history documentaries, nature programs, old westerns, and, of course, Packer games. When his children traveled, he was the official taxi driver to the airport, dog watcher and mail picker-upper. His grandkids enjoyed the time spent watching TV and eating popcorn as well as visiting the "secret place."
Survivors include his wife, Joann; their three children, Moira (James) Carpiaux, Jessie (Patric) Klipstine, and Anthony (Jennifer) Krause; five grandchildren, Molly and Nicolas Carpiaux, Colin and Garrett Vickman, and Wade Klipstine; one great-granddaughter, Cheyanne; siblings, Ernestine (Ken) Capelle, Sally Powell, Betty (Richard) Breuninger, Sandy Timmers and her friend Richard Mattmiller, and Steve (Linda) Krause; and brother-in-law Dexter (Peggy) Daul.
He was preceded in death by his parents, Ernest and Mildred Krause; stepfather, George Martin; sister, Patsey Krause; brother, Richard Krause; brother-in law, John Powell; father-in-law, Francis Daul; and mother-in-law, Charlotte Daul.
Visitation for family and friends on Thursday, Sept. 15, 2011, from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. at Proko-Wall Funeral Home, 1630 East Mason St, Green Bay, Wis. At Larry's request, no funeral service will be held.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette on September 13, 2011.
Anthony Scott Krause