M, b. 1714, d. 1777
- Birth: Michel Loberger was born in 1714.
- Death: He died in 1777, at age ~63.
Anne Marie Vogel
F, b. circa 1714
- Birth: Anne Marie Vogel was born circa 1714.
M, b. 1686, d. 1746
- Birth: Jean Loberger was born in 1686.
- Death: He died in 1746, at age ~60.
F, b. circa 1686
- Birth: Ursel Vogel was born circa 1686.
M, b. circa 1660, d. 1705
- Birth: Jacques Loberger was born circa 1660.
- Death: He died in 1705.
M, b. 1634
- Birth: John Maris was born in 1634 in Worchestershire, England.
- Marriage: He and Alice Wilsmith were married in 1959.
F, b. January 16, 1631, d. March 11, 1698
- Birth: Alice Wilsmith was born on January 16, 1631 in Worchestershire, England.
- Marriage: She and John Maris were married in 1959.
- Death: Alice Wilsmith died on March 11, 1698, at age 67, in Springfield, Pennsylvania.
M, b. December 2, 1662
- Birth: George Maris was born on December 2, 1662.
F, b. circa 1662
- Birth: Jane Maddock was born circa 1662.
F, b. April 3, 1665
- Birth: Elizabeth Maris was born on April 3, 1665.
M, b. May 21, 1669
- Birth: John Maris was born on May 21, 1669.
M, b. 1671
- Birth: Richard Maris was born in 1671.
M, b. October 2, 1871, d. February 4, 1931
- Birth: Caspar Loberger was born on October 2, 1871 in Bohemia, Czech Republic.
- Marriage: He and Emilia Tauschek were married on June 20, 1894.
- Death: Caspar Loberger died on February 4, 1931, at age 59, in Oconto Falls, Oconto Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. circa 1871
- Birth: Emilia Tauschek was born circa 1871.
- Marriage: She and Caspar Loberger were married on June 20, 1894.
M, b. April 3, 1884, d. November 16, 1920
- Birth: George Loberger was born on April 3, 1884 in Luxemburg, Kewaunee Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Agnes Mary Gerondale were married on October 25, 1916 in Door County, Wisconsin.
- Death: George Loberger died on November 16, 1920, at age 36, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Agnes Mary Gerondale
F, b. February 16, 1890, d. October 9, 1986
- Birth: Agnes Mary Gerondale was born on February 16, 1890 in Namur, Door Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and George Loberger were married on October 25, 1916 in Door County, Wisconsin.
- Death: Agnes Mary Gerondale died on October 9, 1986, at age 96, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. December 17, 1929, d. September 10, 2011
- Birth: Geraldine Wieck was born on December 17, 1929 in Roosevelt, Oneida Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Clarence Korth were married on May 7, 1949 in Shawano, Shawano Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Geraldine Wieck died on September 10, 2011, at age 81, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Geraldine Angeline Korth, 81, went home to be with the Lord Jesus on Saturday, Sept. 10, 2011, at ManorCare in Appleton, surrounded by her loving family, following a lengthy battle with cancer.
Geri was born on Dec. 17, 1929, in Roosevelt, Wis., the daughter of the late Herman and Viola (Schreiber) Wieck. Geri started a career of banking at Shawano National Bank (M&I) in 1946 before graduating from Shawano High School in 1947. She was united in marriage to Clarence Korth on May 7, 1949, at St. James Lutheran Church in Shawano, Wis. Geri was a long time member of Zion Lutheran Church of Embarrass and St. Matthew Lutheran Church of Appleton. In 1955, Geri and Clarence moved to the Appleton area where Clarence started the Korth Upholstery business and Geri continued her career in banking at Appleton State Bank (M&I). Upon semi retiring from Valley Western, she worked part time at Associated Bank of Appleton until she retired. She then joined her husband at Korth Upholstery as the head bookkeeper. Geri enjoyed bowling, doing ceramics, quilting and being in God's great outdoors with her family.
Geri is lovingly survived by her family, Clarence, her husband of sixty-two years; Barbara (Frank) Calmes, Appleton; Brenda (Richard) Warning, Fox Lake, Ill.; Bob (Nancy) Korth, Appleton; seven grandchildren, Paul(Kim) Calmes, Shannon (Geoff) Barber, Aaron (Michelle) Warning, Jessica (Bryan) Chryzastowski, Rob (Nichole) Korth, Michelle(Nate) Klapoetke, Tim Korth and his fianc?e, Brittany Behnke; 15 great-grandchildren, Christina, Stephanie, David, Jericho, Morgan, Hailey, Alex, Mason, Kianna, Makayla, Brayden, Jacob, Beau, Landen and Easton; a brother, Lyle Wieck; two sisters-in-law, Joyce Wieck and Merna Koeller; and by nieces, nephews, relatives and many friends.
She was also preceded into glory by a brother, Gordon; a brother-in-law, Carston Koeller; and a sister-in-law, Lois Wieck.
Geri's family will receive relatives and friends at Zion Lutheran Church 118 Church Street, Embarrass on Wednesday, Sept. 14, 2011, from 10 a.m. until 12 noon the hour of service. The Rev. Richard Burhke officiating. Interment will be in Zion Lutheran Cemetery. In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund is being established in Geri's name.
Geri's family would like to extend a special thank you to the staff at ManorCare for all the wonderful care and support they received during her stay at the manor.
Valley Funeral Home
2211 N. Richmond St.
"Serving as would
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on September 12, 2011.
Robert Emil Korth
Nancy Lynn Ruppel
Paul Frank Calmes
F, b. February 4, 1870, d. March 30, 1908
- Birth: Petronella Verkuijlen was born on February 4, 1870 in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: She died on March 30, 1908, at age 38, in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. January 31, 1845
- Birth: Johannes Nouwens was born on January 31, 1845 in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Wilhelmina Cadel were married on May 26, 1877 in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.