F, b. November 20, 1843, d. March 19, 1904
- Birth: Wilhelmina VandeVoort was born on November 20, 1843 in Heeswijk, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: She died on March 19, 1904, at age 60, in Geffen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. October 8, 1851, d. June 13, 1892
- Birth: Laurina VandeVoort was born on October 8, 1851 in Heeswijk, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Gijsbertus Meulenbroek were married on April 16, 1875 in Heeswijk, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: Laurina VandeVoort died on June 13, 1892, at age 40, in Berlicum, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. February 20, 1847
- Birth: Gijsbertus Meulenbroek was born on February 20, 1847 in Berlicum, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Laurina VandeVoort were married on April 16, 1875 in Heeswijk, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. April 4, 1849, d. January 30, 1913
- Birth: Martinus VandeVoort was born on April 4, 1849 in Heeswijk, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Geerdiena VandenHeuvel were married on May 19, 1875 in Heeswijk, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: Martinus VandeVoort died on January 30, 1913, at age 63, in Heeswijk, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. November 3, 1852
- Birth: Geerdiena VandenHeuvel was born on November 3, 1852 in Dinther, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Martinus VandeVoort were married on May 19, 1875 in Heeswijk, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. circa 1843
- Birth: Theodorus Rovers was born circa 1843.
M, b. circa 1823
- Birth: Burckhard Kessler was born circa 1823 in Bavaria, Germany.
F, b. circa 1823
- Birth: Barbara Gaertner was born circa 1823.
M, b. circa 1825
- Birth: Cornelius Voigt was born circa 1825.
F, b. circa 1825
- Birth: Friedricka Unknown was born circa 1825.
Emery R Krueger
Marlene Dora Schultz
F, b. November 3, 1948, d. January 4, 2017
- Birth: Marlene Dora Schultz was born on November 3, 1948 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on January 4, 2017, at age 68.
- Note: Marlene D. Krueger, of Menasha, age 68, passed away peacefully, surrounded by her family, on Wednesday, January 4, 2017. She was born November 3, 1948 in Appleton, daughter of the late Russell and Ann (Gazzillo) Schultz.
Marlene enjoyed crocheting, reading mysteries and thrift shopping. And she loved spending time with her grandchildren.
Survivors include her husband of 29 years, Tim Krueger; three daughters: Michelle (Delbert Inocelda) Huff, Molly (Randy) Gill, Katherine Coyle; nine grandchildren: Tiffany (Tony) Skenadore, Shawn (Samantha) Huff, Tyler Coyle, Faithe Huff, Nicholas Huff, Grace Voigt, Brendan Voigt, Andrew Sutton, Dominic Inocelda; four great-grandchildren; three sisters: Maria (Allen) Jesse, Geraldine (Don) Burton, Barbara Dufrane; two brothers: Russell (Gary) Schultz, Francis Schultz; her former husband, Michael (Ann) Coyle; and six Krueger family brothers and sisters-in-law.
Marlene was preceded in death by her daughter, Meredith Sutton (Coyle); her father and mother-in-law, Emery and Mary Krueger; a brother-in-law, James Dufrane; and four brothers and sisters-in-law.
The funeral service will be held at 6:00 PM on Monday, January 9, 2017, at Menasha's Westgor Funeral Home, with Rev. Mike Huff officiating. The visitation will be held from 4:00 PM until the hour of service. In lieu of flowers a memorial is being established.
The family would like to extend a special thanks to all of the doctors and nurses that handled Marlene's care during her stay at St. Elizabeth's hospital. Their kindness and empathy during the time of her passing was above and beyond their call of duty and will not be forgotten.
Westgor Funeral Home
1140 Appleton Road
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on Jan. 8, 2017.
Joseph M Krueger