Irene V Brigham
F, b. February 26, 1917, d. September 14, 2004
- Birth: Irene V Brigham was born on February 26, 1917.
- Death: She died on September 14, 2004, at age 87.
Tammy Jeanne Briggs
Marion B Rosenthal
F, b. May 15, 1932, d. August 21, 2011
- Birth: Marion B Rosenthal was born on May 15, 1932 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on August 21, 2011, at age 79, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Marion B. Pomeroy, formerly of Kaukauna, age 79, passed away on Sunday, August 21, 2011 at Grand Horizons in Appleton. Marion was born on May 15, 1932 in Kaukauna, daughter of the late Walter and Alma (Lemke) Rosenthal. Marion was employed at Willie's Red Owl in Kaukauna for many years and later was the church secretary at Trinity Ev. Lutheran Church in Kaukauna until her retirement. Marion had a strong faith in God and saw to it that her children were raised accordingly.
She is survived by her children: Daniel Pomeroy of Manawa, Mary Ellen Euclide of Little Chute, Thomas (Donna) Pomeroy of Kaukauna, and Eve (Robert) Cupp of New London; eleven grandchildren: Jason and Travis Pomeroy, Sheila Heino, Steven, Jr. and Spencer Euclide, Jessica (Gary) Hinske, Rachel (Lane) Kufner, Thomas (Carissa) Pomeroy, Aaron, Noelle, and Paige Cupp; ten great-grandchildren; a sister, Marcella (Rick) Van Linn; a sister-in-law, Sue Rosenthal; two half-brothers: Michael (Jodi) Rosenthal and Charlie Rosenthal. She is further survived by nieces, nephews, and other relatives.
Preceding her in death were her parents, a daughter-in-law, Sherry Pomeroy; two grandchildren: Robby Warner and Tammy Warner; three brothers: Walter, Wilmer, and Winfred Rosenthal; two sisters: Margaret Meetz and Marlene Denman.
Funeral services for Marion will be held at 11:00 a.m. on Thursday, August 25, 2011 at TRINITY EV. LUTHERAN CHURCH, 804 Grignon St., Kaukauna with Rev. Karl Schultz and Rev. Tim Wilkens co-officiating. Friends may call directly at church from 9:00 a.m. until the time of service. In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund is being established in Marion's name. Boettcher Family Funeral Home, Kaukauna is assisting the family. 766-2099
The family wishes to extend their gratitude to the staff at Grand Horizons for their exceptional care of Marion and her family.
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on August 23, 2011.
Mary Ellen Pomeroy
Sherry Ann Klemm
F, b. November 9, 1950, d. June 2, 2011
- Birth: Sherry Ann Klemm was born on November 9, 1950 in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on June 2, 2011, at age 60.