M, b. February 3, 1847
- Birth: Henricus Bardoul was born on February 3, 1847 in Oploo, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Gertruda Lemmens were married on June 7, 1878 in Oploo, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Hubertina Gertrudis Verheijen
F, b. December 13, 1892, d. October 22, 1954
- Birth: Hubertina Gertrudis Verheijen was born on December 13, 1892 in Lottum, Limburg, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Hendrikus Martinus Lemmens were married on August 7, 1916 in Grubbenvorst, Limburg, Netherlands.
- Death: Hubertina Gertrudis Verheijen died on October 22, 1954, at age 61, in Lottum, Limburg, Netherlands.
M, b. circa 1860
- Birth: Hermanus Verheijen was born circa 1860.
Maria Christina Hubertina Wanten
F, b. circa 1860
- Birth: Maria Christina Hubertina Wanten was born circa 1860.
M, b. circa 1882
M, b. January 29, 1875, d. June 25, 1929
- Birth: Johannes VanDommelen was born on January 29, 1875 in Wanroij, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Hendrika Wilhelmina Lemmens were married on February 15, 1908 in Oploo, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: Johannes VanDommelen died on June 25, 1929, at age 54, in Oploo, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. circa 1845
- Birth: Johannes VanDommelen was born circa 1845.
F, b. circa 1845
- Birth: Wilhelmina Verbruggen was born circa 1845.
Mathijs Hubertus VanKempen
M, b. circa 1885
- Birth: Mathijs Hubertus VanKempen was born circa 1885 in Venraij, Limburg, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Maria Wilhelmina Lemmens were married on May 14, 1912 in Oploo, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. February 23, 1895, d. August 20, 1939
Family: Martin Lemmens (b. June 26, 1888, d. May 1, 1975)
- Harriet Wilhelmina Lemmens
- John William ("Flash Lemmens") Lemmens
- Jerome Vernal Lemmens
- Josephine Catherine Lemmens (b. October 12, 1917, d. December 11, 2001)
- Marie Anna Lemmens (b. June 25, 1919, d. March 30, 2016)
- Anna Marie Lemmens (b. April 7, 1921, d. October 29, 2013)
- Arnold John Lemmens (b. July 23, 1922, d. December 6, 2016)
- Martha Elisabeth Lemmens (b. February 26, 1924, d. December 26, 2014)
- Rosella Petronella Lemmens (b. September 24, 1925, d. July 30, 2017)
- Esther Lemmens
- Baby Lemmens (b. January 4, 1932, d. January 4, 1932)
- Bernard Arnold Lemmens (b. November 18, 1934, d. March 24, 2015)
- Birth: Elizabeth Derks was born on February 23, 1895 in Little Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Baptism: She was baptized on February 23, 1895 in St John Nepomucene Church, Little Chute, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Martin Lemmens were married on May 16, 1916 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Elizabeth Derks died on August 20, 1939, at age 44, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Cornelis Antonius Lemmens
M, b. February 10, 1897, d. April 1973
- Birth: Cornelis Antonius Lemmens was born on February 10, 1897 in Oploo, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: He died in April 1973, at age 76, in Detroit, Wayne Co, Michigan.
Maria Magdalena VanEls
F, b. April 14, 1897
- Birth: Maria Magdalena VanEls was born on April 14, 1897 in Oploo, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: She died in Detroit, Wayne Co, Michigan.
Robert C Verrest
M, b. January 17, 1911, d. October 15, 1998
- Birth: Robert C Verrest was born on January 17, 1911 in Michigan.
- Death: He died on October 15, 1998, at age 87, in Michigan.
Johanna Catherine Elisabeth Lemmens
Richard Charles Lemmens
Donald John Lemmens
Marlene Lorraine Lemmens
Andrew William Hoes
M, b. November 20, 1914, d. March 31, 2003
- Birth: Andrew William Hoes was born on November 20, 1914 in Town of Rockland, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Marie Anna Lemmens were married on June 3, 1941 in Black Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Andrew William Hoes died on March 31, 2003, at age 88, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Anna Marie Lemmens
F, b. April 7, 1921, d. October 29, 2013
- Birth: Anna Marie Lemmens was born on April 7, 1921 in Kimberly, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Virgil L Abel were married on October 10, 1946 in St John the Baptist Church, Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Anna Marie Lemmens died on October 29, 2013, at age 92.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Anna M. Abel, 92, passed away on Tuesday, October 29, 2013 after a short stay at Oakridge Gardens. Ann was born on April 7, 1921 to Martin and Elizabeth (Derkes) Lemmens in Kimberly. On October 10, 1946 she was united in marriage to Virgil Abel at St. John Catholic Church in Seymour. Ann enjoyed crocheting, knitting and making pies, especially her Thanksgiving banana crème pies. After Virgil's retirement they enjoyed traveling and spending time in Eagle River. Most of all she enjoyed spending time with her family and that time will always be cherished. Ann was a member of St. John the Baptist Catholic Church, Menasha.
Ann is survived by her son, Robert (Dyann) Abel, Menasha; grandchildren: Elizabeth Abel, Birmingham, Alabama; David (Debra) Abel, McFarland; Thomas Abel, Phoenix, Arizona; and Jessica Abel, Omaha, Nebraska; a great grandchild, Braxton Abel; three brothers: Arnold (Verna) Lemmens, Seymour; John Lemmens, Green Bay; and Bernard Lemmens, Green Bay; five sisters: Marie Hoes, Green Bay; Martha Melchert, Black Creek; Sally Ossman, Seymour; Esther Gerrits, Green Bay; and Harriet Rolkosky, Green Bay; a sister-in-law, Joyce Abel, Appleton and many nieces and nephews whom she loved dearly.
Ann was preceded in death by her parents, her husband Virgil and a sister Josephine Coenen.
The funeral liturgy for Ann will be held at 11:00 AM on Saturday, November 2, 2013 at ST. JOHN THE BAPTIST CATHOLIC CHURCH, 516 DePere St., Menasha with Fr. Paul Paider officiating. Entombment will be in Highland Memorial Park. A time of visitation will be held on Saturday from 9:00 AM until the time of the service at the church.
The family would like to thank the staff at Good Shepherd Home in Seymour, Oakridge Gardens, and Affinity Hospice for all of your care and concern during this difficult time. Online condolences may be expressed at http://www.wichmannfargo.com.
Virgil L Abel
M, b. August 6, 1925, d. November 27, 1992
- Father: Herman Abel (b. January 6, 1885, d. September 2, 1931)
- Mother: Anna M Tagge (b. December 18, 1891, d. June 17, 1977)
- Birth: Virgil L Abel was born on August 6, 1925 in Navarino, Shawano Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Anna Marie Lemmens were married on October 10, 1946 in St John the Baptist Church, Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Virgil L Abel died on November 27, 1992, at age 67, in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Star of Hope Mausoleum, Appleton, Wisconsin.
Martha Elisabeth Lemmens
F, b. February 26, 1924, d. December 26, 2014
- Birth: Martha Elisabeth Lemmens was born on February 26, 1924 in Kimberly, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Herbert August Melchert were married on June 24, 1944 in Black Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Martha Elisabeth Lemmens died on December 26, 2014, at age 90.
- Note: Martha E. Melchert, age 90, of Black Creek passed away peacefully at home on Friday, December 26, 2014 following a brief illness. She was born February 26, 1924, a daughter of the late Martin and Elizabeth (Dereks) Lemmens.
On June 24, 1944 she was united in marriage to Herbert Melchert in Black Creek. Herbert preceded Martha in death on September 30, 1997. Martha and Herbert farmed in the town of Black Creek before moving into the Village of Black Creek.
She enjoyed all kinds of flowers and gardening.
Martha is survived by her four children: Herb Jr. (Shirley) Melchert, Little Chute; Richard (Sharon) Melchert, Black Creek; Dan (Mary Ann) Melchert, Seymour; Sara Melchert, New London; nine grandchildren; four great-grandchildren; four sisters: Marie Hoes, Sally Abel, Esther Gerrets, and Harriet Rolkoski; three brothers: Arnold (Verna) Lemmens, John (Audrey) Lemmens, and Bernard (Kathy) Lemmens.
In addition to her parents and husband, she was preceded in death by two sisters, Josephine (Elmer) Coonen and Ann (Virgil) Abel; six brothers-in-law: Andy Hoes, Arvin Abel, Bill Gerrets, Ken Rolkoski, Ernest and Irvin Melchert; sister-in-law Dora (John) Mienel; and niece Carol Lueck.
Friends may call at St. John United Church of Christ in Black Creek on Monday, January 5, 2015 from 9 am until the memorial service at 11 am with Pastor Mark Schwinn officiating. Inurnment will take place at St. John Cemetery, Black Creek. Online condolences may be expressed at www.muehlboettcher.com
Special thanks to Doris and Rosie Kettner for being a wonderful friend to our mom.
Verna Arlene Runnoe
F, b. October 5, 1916, d. December 31, 2017
- Birth: Verna Arlene Runnoe was born on October 5, 1916 in Greenleaf, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Lawrence J Dudek were married on October 23, 1935.
- Marriage: Verna Arlene Runnoe and Arnold John Lemmens were married on January 30, 1965 in St Therese Church, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Verna Arlene Runnoe died on December 31, 2017, at age 101, in Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Black Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Seymour - Verna A. (Dudek nee Runnoe) Lemmens, 101, passed away on Sunday, December 31, 2017 at Forest Glen Assisted Living, Seymour, WI. She was born October 5, 1916 near Greenleaf, to the late Herman and Clara (Hein) Runnoe.
On October 23, 1935 she married Lawrence Dudek, who passed away July 28, 1962. On Jan 31, 1965 she married Arnold Lemmens, who passed away on December 6, 2016.
Verna loved to cook, and to play cards. Sheephead, poker, and cribbage were her favorites, and when you visited, a game or two was always in order. She was also known as an avid canner, usually having canned nearly 2,000 quarts in any given year.
She was a long-time member of both St. Mary's Catholic Church in Black Creek, and St. John Catholic Church in Seymour. Verna worked as a cook at Seymour High School for many years and owned and operated the Corner Bar near Nichols.
Verna is survived by four children: David (June McGlinn, deceased) (Nancy), Janice (Robert) Scheelk, Douglas (Rosemary), and John (Marlene); step-son: Tom (Sue) Lemmens; step-daughter, Judy Gosz; son-in-law, Norman (Rosemary) Texeira. In addition, Verna is survived by sixteen grandchildren: Peggy (Darrell) Everson, Tom Texeira, David (Lisa) Texeira, Bill (Debbie) Texeira, and Jim (Kelly) Texeira, Cynthia Scheelk, Victoria (Greg) Stock, Debbie (Shannon) Schorer, Jen (Tim) Mravik, Jim (Toni) Dudek, Bruce (Julie) Dudek, and Keith Dudek, Jennifer Dudek, Eric (Missy) Dudek, Michael Dudek, and Laura (Nick) Schwietz; nineteen great-grandchildren: Melanie, Lucas, Bryce, Abby, Alex, Zack, Shannon, Jake, Jackson, Sam, Noah, Christopher, Ashley, Katie, Nicole, Cassie, Estelle, Evelyn, and Harrison.
Verna was preceded in death by one daughter, Karen Texeira; one great-granddaughter, Cassandra Voss; and step-son, Martin Lemmens. She was also preceded in death by eighter brothers and five sisters: Viola (Harvey) Borman, Ernest (Frieda), Herbert (Ellen), Vincent (Rosina), Irene (Clarence) Creighton, Rose (Henry) Ronsman, Donald (Gladys), Cyril (Ruth), Howard (Alice), Rita (Leo) Kronschnabel, Norbert (Mildred), Gordon (Thelma), and Margaret (Earl) Tetzlaff.
Friends may call at St. John Catholic Church, Seymour, on Wednesday, January 3, 2018 from 1:00 pm until the funeral mass at 3:00 pm with Fr. Brian Belongia and Deacon Rich Matuszak officiating. Burial will take place at St. Mary Cemetery, Black Creek. Muehl-Boettcher Funeral Home, Seymour, is assisting the family with arrangements. Online condolences may be expressed at www.muehlboettcher.com
Special thanks to Unity Hospice, and to Sherry and her co-workers at Forest Glen for the wonderful care given to Verna.