Timothy J Koleske
Gregory Lee Koleske
Douglas E Seidler
M, b. March 14, 1939, d. August 11, 2017
- Birth: Douglas E Seidler was born on March 14, 1939 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on October 17, 1959.
- Death: He died on August 11, 2017, at age 78, in Vilas County, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Greenville, Wisconsin.
- Note: Douglas E. Seidler, 78, Greenville, died unexpectedly on Friday, August 11, 2017 at his lake home in Vilas County.
He was born on March 14, 1939, in Appleton, WI. Doug graduated from Hortonville High School where he met his future devoted wife, Alice. They were married on October 17, 1959 celebrating 57 years of marriage. Doug was a compassionate man with a wonderful sense of humor, a friendly smile, a sharp wit and always ready to share a joke or funny story. He was an avid sports fan and coached youth baseball for several years. He rarely missed watching his sons and grandchildren participate in sporting events. He loved spending time at the cottage and tinkering in his workshop. He believed strongly in his Godgiven vocation to raise the best children possible grounded in service and their Catholic faith.
Doug and Alice owned and operated the Country Aire Club in Appleton, for nearly 30 years. Always active, in retirement he loved antiquing and specialized in antique boat motors, vintage tools and restoring cast iron cookware.
Doug is survived by his wife, Alice; sons, Brian, Joe (Karla), Chip (Patti), Boyd (Nancy) and Bart (Kim). Sixteen grandchildren, Brandon (Brianna); Justin (Adrianna), Derek, Brett, Travis; Alison (David), Sarah, Thomas (Kristin), Katherine, Christian; Morgan, Kristin, Lauren, Adam; Jakob and Mari; and 5 great grandchildren. He is further survived by his brother, Richard (Catherine) Seidler, brother-in-law, Robert (Rosie) Weiland, sister-inlaw, Phyllis (Damien) Heimmermann and sister-in-law, Judith (Ben) Bavinck, along with many nieces, nephews, cousins and friends.
He was preceded in death by his parents, Laurence & Florence Seidler, inlaws, Joe & Inez Weiland, brother & sister-inlaw, Robert and Marcella Koleske, and numerous aunts and uncles.
The Mass of Christian Burial will be held 11 a.m. on Wednesday, August 16, 2017 at St. Pius X Catholic Church 500 W Marquette Street, Appleton. Visitation will be held at St. Pius on Tuesday evening from 4pm until Recitation of the Holy Rosary at 6:30pm and again on Wednesday morning at 9 a.m. Concelebrants at Doug's joyous celebration of his Catholic faith will be Father Adam Bradley and Father Patrick McConnell. Deacon Dan Zajicek will be the Deacon of the Mass. Following a luncheon at St. Pius, burial will be at St. Mary of the Immaculate Conception Parish Cemetery, Greenville.
F, b. July 7, 1831, d. January 21, 1832
- Birth: Maria Joosten was born on July 7, 1831 in Stiphout, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: She died on January 21, 1832, at age 0, in Stiphout, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. September 13, 1835, d. August 12, 1840
- Birth: Johannes Joosten was born on September 13, 1835 in Nuenen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: He died on August 12, 1840, at age 4, in Nuenen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. April 15, 1801, d. August 14, 1855
- Birth: Petronella Joosten was born on April 15, 1801 in Nuenen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Petrus VanAnsem were married on June 16, 1822 in Bakel en Milheeze, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: Petronella Joosten died on August 14, 1855, at age 54, in Bakel en Milheeze, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. August 12, 1808
- Birth: Simon Joosten was born on August 12, 1808 in Nuenen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. October 26, 1816, d. September 22, 1818
- Birth: Joostina Joosten was born on October 26, 1816 in Nuenen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: She died on September 22, 1818, at age 1, in Nuenen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. circa 1800
- Birth: Petrus VanAnsem was born circa 1800 in Nuenen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Petronella Joosten were married on June 16, 1822 in Bakel en Milheeze, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. October 12, 1812, d. April 24, 1873
- Birth: Woutrien Joosten was born on October 12, 1812 in Nuenen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Hendrik deGreef were married on February 28, 1835 in Nuenen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: Woutrien Joosten died on April 24, 1873, at age 60, in Lieshout, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. circa 1810
- Birth: Hendrik deGreef was born circa 1810 in Nuenen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Woutrien Joosten were married on February 28, 1835 in Nuenen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. December 14, 1814, d. October 11, 1863
Family: Anna Gertrudis Kessels (b. December 27, 1819, d. June 4, 1889)
- Wilhelm Impelmans (b. March 16, 1846)
- Godefridus Impelmans (b. September 9, 1848)
- Lodewijk Impelmans (b. March 30, 1851, d. December 4, 1857)
- Gerardus Impelman (b. November 24, 1853)
- Hermina Impelmans (b. April 1, 1856, d. June 16, 1928)
- Ludovicus Impelmans (b. October 21, 1858, d. June 7, 1907)
- Anna Maria Impelmans (b. September 23, 1860, d. June 2, 1866)
- Birth: Petrus Impelmans was born on December 14, 1814 in Helden, Limburg, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Anna Gertrudis Kessels were married on February 18, 1846 in Helden, Limburg, Netherlands.
- Death: Petrus Impelmans died on October 11, 1863, at age 48, in Helden, Limburg, Netherlands.