M, b. April 6, 1848, d. May 26, 1873
- Birth: Johannes VanDeurzen was born on April 6, 1848 in Erp, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: He died on May 26, 1873, at age 25, in Erp, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Anna Maria VanDeurzen
F, b. August 15, 1849
- Birth: Anna Maria VanDeurzen was born on August 15, 1849 in Erp, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Wilhelmus Meulensteen were married on November 25, 1883 in Dinther, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. January 4, 1832
- Birth: Wilhelmina VanDeursen was born on January 4, 1832 in Gemert, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. March 17, 1833
- Birth: Annamaria VanDeursen was born on March 17, 1833 in Erp, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Johannes Wilhelmus VanDeursen
M, b. November 14, 1834
- Birth: Johannes Wilhelmus VanDeursen was born on November 14, 1834 in Gemert, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. January 24, 1837
- Birth: Hendrikus VanDeursen was born on January 24, 1837 in Gemert, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. January 30, 1839
- Birth: Willemijn VanDeursen was born on January 30, 1839 in Gemert, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. September 18, 1802
- Birth: Petrus Deckers was born on September 18, 1802 in Lieshout, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Johanna Schepers were married on March 1, 1835 in Erp, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. July 27, 1804
- Birth: Elisabeth VanDommelen was born on July 27, 1804 in Erp, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Leonardus Schepers were married on May 24, 1839 in Lieshout, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. circa 1802
- Birth: Jennemie VandenBogaard was born circa 1802 in Beek en Donk, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Theodorus Schepers were married on September 16, 1842 in Beek en Donk, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. circa 1845
- Birth: Hendricus Swinkels was born circa 1845.
- Marriage: He and Woutrina deLooijer were married on October 30, 1889 in Nuenen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. circa 1825
- Birth: Ernest Mahn was born circa 1825.
F, b. circa 1825
- Birth: Mary Kust was born circa 1825.
Ludwig Gustave Gatz
M, b. circa 1815
- Birth: Ludwig Gustave Gatz was born circa 1815.
Pauline Henriette Emilie Kruger
F, b. June 12, 1818
- Birth: Pauline Henriette Emilie Kruger was born on June 12, 1818 in Brandenburg, Germany.
Jeremiah Michael Baeten
M, b. circa 1979, d. August 8, 2011
- Birth: Jeremiah Michael Baeten was born circa 1979.
- Death: He died on August 8, 2011.
- Note: Jeremiah Michael Baeten, 32, died Monday, Aug. 8, 2011, at home after a four year battle with brain cancer. Jeremiah was a man of integrity, who believed in leaving the world a better place. Each day he strived to make a difference in the lives of others, even if it was just by sharing a smile. Jeremiah was born to Nancy Bero who instilled honesty, kindness, hard work, and the ability to do anything he set his mind to. He was later adopted by the most wonderful father David Baeten who was his best friend and role model. Jeremiah was a devoted husband who deeply loved Amy for the past 13 years.
He had a love for animals, especially their boxer. Jeremiah would spend hours patiently training and playing with Tucker. He was a driven young professional who enjoyed the challenges and customer satisfaction that work brought to his life. Jeremiah had a gift to encourage, inspire, and help others laugh, even at the toughest times. Family and friends will remember Jeremiah most for his sense of humor, compassion, positive attitude, intellect, spirituality, wisdom, passion to help others, and his adorable SMILE.
Jeremiah is survived by his wife, Amy (Dugenske) Baeten; parents, David and Nancy (Bero) Baeten; maternal grandmother, Patricia Bero; maternal aunts and uncles, Terry and Paul Christman, Barbara and Al Lankford, Diane and Bill Schauf, Ron and Sue Bero, Daniel Bero, MaryJo and Tim Schroeder, and Eric Bero; paternal aunts and uncles, Earl and Ginnie Baeten, Mary and Mike Mollon, Anna and Art Fisher, and Rosie Burns; and several close cousins.
Jeremiah was preceded in death by his beloved and inspirational maternal great-grandmother, Genevieve Scheffen; maternal great-grandfather, Irvin Scheffen; maternal grandfather, Cletus Bero; and paternal grandfather and grandmother, Franchise and Rose Baeten.
Memorial visitation will be held at Peace Lutheran Church, 1954 County Road U, Green Bay from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. Friday, Aug. 12. The funeral service will follow at 11 a.m. Friday at the church. A celebration will immediately follow the funeral.
A memorial fund has been established in Jeremiah Baeten's name to help others, a legacy Jeremiah wanted to leave. Blaney Funeral Home is assisting with arrangements. To send online condolences, please go to www.BlaneyFuneralHome.com
Amy, David, and Nancy Baeten would like to thank all their family, friends, his employer, Schneider National, and the Fox Valley Brain Tumor Coalition for their incredible support. Special thanks to the following medical professionals for caring for Jeremiah: Dr. Arenson and Team from Colorado Neurological Institute, Dr. Mitchel Berger from UCSF, Green Bay Oncology, Radiation Oncology Specialists, Neurology Consultants, BayCare NeuroSurgeons, NeuroSpine, and the Bellin Cancer Team. Thanks to Heartland Hospice for their exceptional personal care for Jeremiah and their support for the family in the last few months.
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent from August 9 to August 10, 2011.
- Adoption: He was adopted.
M, b. November 21, 1958, d. January 20, 2017
- Birth: Michael Kneepkens was born on November 21, 1958 in Munising, Alger Co, Michigan.
- Death: He died on January 20, 2017, at age 58, in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Note: Kneepkens, Michael
Passed away unexpectedly on January 20, 2017 in Charlotte, North Carolina. Mike was born on November 21, 1958 in Munising MI to Donald and Jean Kneepkens. He was raised in Neenah, WI, attended St Margaret Mary Grade School and graduated from St. Mary's Central High School in 1976.
Mike is survived by his sons Christopher and Michael Kneepkens of Tempe, AZ, his father Donald, Kalamazoo, MI; sister Susan (Ernie) Strom, Duluth, MN; and brothers Jon (Sandy), Kalamazoo, MI; James, Corona, CA; Donald Jr. (Elizabeth), Duluth, MN; and Steven (Brenda), Fairfield, CA. He is proceeded in death by his mother, Jean, and a nephew, Parker. Mike will be greatly missed by his many nieces and nephews, and great nieces and nephews.
Mike was a talented musician, magician, bartender, athlete and gardener. However the center of his world was his sons. No distance was too far for Mike to share his love for his boys. He was a passionate father, son and brother.
A memorial service for the family is being planned at a later date.
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on Mar. 10, 2017.
Susan Jean Kneepkens
Donald Robert Kneepkens
Elizabeth Ann Seton Ambrose