Winson Merle Carpenter
M, b. September 4, 1913, d. January 13, 1986
- Birth: Winson Merle Carpenter was born on September 4, 1913.
- Marriage: He and Marian VandenBusch were married on June 14, 1947 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Winson Merle Carpenter died on January 13, 1986, at age 72.
F, b. September 3, 1923, d. August 1, 2011
- Birth: Marian VandenBusch was born on September 3, 1923 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Winson Merle Carpenter were married on June 14, 1947 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Marian VandenBusch died on August 1, 2011, at age 87.
- Note: Marian (VandenBusch) Carpenter, 87, lifelong Green Bay resident, died Monday, Aug. 1, 2011. She was born Sept. 3, 1923, in Green Bay, to Louis and Alma (Hertel) VandenBusch. On June 14, 1947, she married Winson Carpenter in Green Bay. He preceded her in death on Jan. 13, 1986. Marian had been employed as a waitress and short-order cook for The Top Hat Restaurant, Titletown Restaurant and Northeast Wisconsin Technical Institute.
Marian loved to work and always had busy hands. She enjoyed working puzzles and because of her extrovert nature, loved to be with people.
Survivors include her three daughters and two sons-in-law, Lynne and Arnold Freeman, De Pere; Melanie Horkman, Green Bay; Miriam and David Schaefer, De Pere; a stepdaughter and her husband, Judy and Edward Seiltz, Pulaski; 10 grandchildren; 20 great-grandchildren; many nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her parents, her husband, Winson; two brothers, James and Louis VandenBusch; a grandson, Chad Schaefer; a special cousin, Margaret Delaruelle.
Friends may call at Blaney Funeral Home, 1521 Shawano Ave., from 4 to 7 p.m. Friday. The Funeral Service will be held at 7 p.m. Friday at the funeral home. A memorial fund has been established in her name. To send online condolences, please go to www.BlaneyFuneralHome.com.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette on August 4, 2011.
M, b. circa 1883
- Birth: Louis VandenBusch was born circa 1883.
F, b. circa 1883
- Birth: Alma Hertel was born circa 1883.
Robert Francis Huven
M, b. August 21, 1941, d. August 2, 2011
- Birth: Robert Francis Huven was born on August 21, 1941 in Monico, Oneida Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on January 15, 1965.
- Death: He died on August 2, 2011, at age 69.
- Note: Robert Francis Huven, 69, Moorcroft, WY. On August 2, 2011 Bob made his journey into the arms of Jesus, surrounded by his loved ones. He’ll be greatly missed by friends and family.
Bob was born to Walter and Florence (Bessa) Huven on August 21, 1941 in Monico, WI. Bob served in the U.S. Army in the early 1960’s. He married Diane Schaetzel on January 15, 1965. They moved to Wyoming in 1982. He spent most of his life driving truck or welding. He loved the outdoors, hunting, playing guitar and his family.
Bob is survived by his wife Diane, Moorcroft, sons John Huven, Appleton, WI, Travis (Chandra) Huven, and Kristopher (Kerri) Huven, all of Sundance. Four grandchildren, Caitlynn, Cash, Kayleigh and Kolter, brother Walter of Monico, and sister Grace of Edgar, WI. He was preceded in death by his son Jeffrey Charles Huven and his parents.
He never lost his sense of humor and all his family felt his love.
Mass of Christian Burial will be 1:00 P.M. Friday, August 5, 2011 at St. Patrick’s Catholic Church in Moorcroft.
John Cash Huven
M, b. January 30, 1970, d. March 18, 2016
- Birth: John Cash Huven was born on January 30, 1970 in Rhinelander, Oneida Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on March 18, 2016, at age 46.
- Note: Huven, John Cash
On March 18th, John Cash Huven raced through the gates of heaven to receive his final checkered flag, with many planned adventures left unfinished. John began his first lap in Rhinelander, Wisconsin born to Robert and Diane Huven on January 30, 1970. He visited many tracks along the way, with stops in Wyoming, Appleton, Wisconsin and finally back in Rhinelander. John's lifelong occupation was a mechanic, he was extremely well known for his ability to diagnosis and cure all types of problems for a vast array of vehicles. However, his passion was building racing motors. He built extremely competitive motors for off road light buggies and was just entering the next class of larger buggies. John grew up in a musical family and loved all types of music. He learned to play guitar at his father's knee.
John was preceded in death by his father, Robert "Bob" and infant brother, Jeffery.
John is survived by his mother, Diane of Moorcroft, Wyoming, brothers; Travis (Chandra) of Hulett, Wyoming and Kristopher (Kerrie) of Moorcroft, Wyoming, nieces; Caitlynn and Kayleigh and nephews; Cash and Kolter and many other family members and scores of friends.
He left his autograph on many hearts.
A memorial has been established in John's name and may be directed to the family.
A memorial service will be held Tuesday, March 29, 2016 at 2:00 P.M. at Hildebrand Russ Funeral Home with Fr. Randy Knauf officiating. Visitation will be from 1:00 P.M. until the service at the funeral home.
Hildebrand Russ Funeral Home & Cremation Specialists 24 E. Davenport St Rhinelander, Wisconsin 54501 - 715-365-4343. Celebrating lives & healing hearts. All are invited to light a candle, sign the guestbook, leave a photo or an online condolence at www.hildebrandrussfh.com.
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on Mar. 22, 2016.
Kristopher James Huven
Jeffrey Charles Huven
M, b. July 19, 1965, d. November 18, 1966
- Birth: Jeffrey Charles Huven was born on July 19, 1965 in Rhinelander, Oneida Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on November 18, 1966, at age 1, in Monico, Oneida Co, Wisconsin.
Wilhelmus Johannes VandenHeuvel
M, b. circa 1745
- Birth: Wilhelmus Johannes VandenHeuvel was born circa 1745.
- Marriage: He and Anna Maria Joseph Kilsdonk were married on November 23, 1806 in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. September 22, 1816, d. April 30, 1870
- Birth: Francis Evers was born on September 22, 1816 in Westerhoven, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Johanna Maria Adams were married on October 13, 1842 in Westerhoven, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: Francis Evers died on April 30, 1870, at age 53, in Westerhoven, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Johanna Maria Adams
F, b. February 21, 1816, d. November 2, 1865
- Birth: Johanna Maria Adams was born on February 21, 1816 in Westerhoven, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Francis Evers were married on October 13, 1842 in Westerhoven, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: Johanna Maria Adams died on November 2, 1865, at age 49, in Westerhoven, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. September 9, 1820, d. March 9, 1895
- Birth: Jacobus Evers was born on September 9, 1820 in Westerhoven, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Petronella Adams were married on May 3, 1849 in Westerhoven, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: Jacobus Evers died on March 9, 1895, at age 74, in Westerhoven, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. September 18, 1818
- Birth: Petronella Adams was born on September 18, 1818 in Westerhoven, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Jacobus Evers were married on May 3, 1849 in Westerhoven, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. September 20, 1818, d. January 4, 1888
- Birth: Arnoldus Evers was born on September 20, 1818 in Westerhoven, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: He died on January 4, 1888, at age 69, in Westerhoven, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. February 12, 1786
- Birth: Elisabeth Ketelaars was born on February 12, 1786 in Valkenswaard, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Gerardus Evers were married on May 7, 1826 in Westerhoven, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Harvey P Zoern
M, b. June 15, 1917, d. February 26, 1983
- Birth: Harvey P Zoern was born on June 15, 1917.
- Death: He died on February 26, 1983, at age 65, in Jackson, Jackson Co, Michigan.