Stephanie Kathryn Griesbach
Trevor Michael Griesbach
Timothy Todd Simmons
M, b. April 10, 1987, d. December 11, 1992
- Birth: Timothy Todd Simmons was born on April 10, 1987.
- Death: He died on December 11, 1992, at age 5.
Phyllis M Fahrback
F, b. September 27, 1936, d. July 25, 2011
- Birth: Phyllis M Fahrback was born on September 27, 1936 in Town of Harrison, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on July 25, 2011, at age 74.
- Burial: She was buried in St Margaret Mary Cemetery, Neenah, Wisconsin.
- Note: Phyllis M. Fahrbach, age 74, of Neenah, passed away peacefully with her family by her side on Monday, July 25, 2011, at Cherry Meadows Hospice in Appleton. Phyllis was born Sept. 27, 1936, in Harrison, the daughter of William and Gertrude (Mueller) Fahrbach. She worked at Standard Kollsman in Neenah for several years. In 1973 she moved to Milwaukee and was employed in the Registrar's Office at Marquette University. She returned to Neenah in 1988 to care for her ailing father. During that time, she worked at Integrated Imaging in Appleton, retiring in 1998. Phyllis was a parishioner of St. Margaret Mary Catholic Church, Neenah, and was an active participant in its Bible Study group. Phyllis enjoyed cooking and gardening, going to festivals and antique shows, and traveling with family and friends.
She is survived by her nieces Judy (Patrick) Johnson and Cheryl (Alan) Mitchell, all of Kaukauna; grand nieces and nephews: Andy (Katie) Johnson and their children Kyle and Kara, Walford, IA; Chad (Angie) Johnson and daughter Alaina, Kaukauna; Rebecca Johnson, Chicago, IL; and Tyler (Leah) Mitchell and daughter Evelyn, Thornton, CO. Phyllis is further survived by special cousins Pam (Mark) Stano, Neenah; Kris Fahrbach and Gene (Myrna) Fahrbach, all of Kaukauna; Juliana (Thor) Anderson, Menasha; Jermayne Wittman and Florence Buchberger, both of Kimberly; other Fahrbach/Mueller relatives, and many neighbors and friends, especially Dorothy and Barry Bickle, Janesville, and Tammy (Jeff) Pedersen and daughter Gabrielle, Larsen.
Phyllis was preceded in death by her parents, her sister and brother-in-law, Jeanette and Earl Luedtke, a special long-time friend, Leonard Lenz, and numerous other relatives.
The Funeral Mass for Phyllis will be celebrated Thursday, July 28, 2011, 12:00 p.m., at St. Margaret Mary Catholic Church, Neenah, with Fr. Robert Lexa officiating. Visitation will begin at 10:00 a.m. Thursday until the hour of mass at the church. Interment will be in St. Margaret Cemetery, Neenah. A memorial fund in Phyllis' honor is being established.
The family would like to express deep appreciation to Dr. Jack Swanson and the Palliative Care Team; Dr. Tim Goggins, Jennifer Greiner, and the caring staff at Fox Valley Hematology and Oncology; and the staff at Cherry Meadows Hospice for their compassionate and gentle care.
Phyllis wanted to express sincere thanks to her neighbors, Barbara and Ralph Miller, Nancy Cox and Ward, and Bruce and Patti Weisensel for their wonderful help over the years.
Aunt Phyllis: We will miss your smiling face, spunk, humor, and most of all, the stories you shared with us about your life experiences. You showed so much strength and courage while enduring all those chemo treatments and surgeries during your illness. You were truly "one of a kind" and you'll be in our hearts and memories forever. Love, Judy and Cheryl.
Westgor Funeral Home
205 W. Doty Ave.
Online condolences at:
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on July 27, 2011.
Arthur Francis Steger
Paul Stephen Steger
Douglas P Steger
M, b. December 14, 1959, d. April 4, 2013
- Birth: Douglas P Steger was born on December 14, 1959.
- Death: He died on April 4, 2013, at age 53.
- Note: Douglas P. Steger, age 53 of Neenah, passed away peacefully in his sleep after a courageous battle with cancer. He was born December 14, 1959 to the late Arthur and Ruby (Paulus) Steger.
Doug is survived by his siblings: Art (Beverly) Steger; Joyce Rothe; Claire Steger; Paul (Ann) Steger; Diane (Michael) Atkins; Tim Steger; Russ (Julie) Steger; and sister-in-law, Teri Steger. He is further survived by his niece, Anika Steger; and nephews: Ryan Steger; Brett Steger; and John Rothe. He was preceded in death by two brothers: David and Dennis Steger; and a brother-in-law, Rob Rothe.
A memorial gathering for Doug will be held Saturday, April 13, 2013 from 1:00 P.M. until 4:00 P.M. at Neenah's Westgor Funeral Home.
In lieu of flowers, please consider a donation to the American Cancer Society in Doug's name.
Westgor Funeral Home
205 W. Doty Ave.
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on April 9, 2013.
Dennis R Steger
M, b. November 4, 1954, d. June 17, 1986
- Birth: Dennis R Steger was born on November 4, 1954 in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on June 17, 1986, at age 31.
- Burial: He was buried in St Margaret Mary Cemetery, Neenah, Wisconsin.
M, b. circa 1955, d. yes
- Birth: David Steger was born circa 1955.
- Death: He died yes.
F, b. May 8, 1949, d. July 25, 2011
- Birth: Carol Kufner was born on May 8, 1949 in Breed, Oconto Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on July 25, 2011, at age 62.
- Burial: She was buried in Union Cemetery, Breed, Oconto Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Carol Fosick, 62, Suamico, died peacefully in her sleep at her home on Monday morning, July 25, 2011. The daughter of Norman and LaVerne (School) Kufner was born May 8, 1949, in the town of Breed and married Gustav Fosick in Suring. She had lived in Suamico for the past 33 years.
Carol loved the outdoors, animals, and purple martins. She also enjoyed her flower beds but, most of all, she was devoted to her children. She was a hard worker who loved to stay busy. Carol bowled for several years in a Tuesday morning ladies' league. She was a devout Catholic and a member of SS. Edward & Isidore Parish in Flintville, where she volunteered as a percussionist with the church choir. Survivors include her husband, Gus; her children, Clinton Fosick, Suamico; Carmen Fosick, Suamico; and Ronald (Kristie) Fosick, Little Suamico; a daughter-in-law, Alana Fosick, Pulaski; two granddaughters, Emily and Josie; her parents, Norman and LaVerne Kufner, Breed; one brother, Norman Jr. (Patti) Kufner, New Mexico; a brother-in-law, Bill (Kelli) Fosick; two sisters-in-law, Myra Wyant and Susie (Gene) Bastian; and her faithful canine companion, LuLu.
She was preceded in death by a grandson, Gussy Fosick, in 2009; and two brothers-in-law, Wes Nehs and Vince Wyant
Friends may call at Marnocha Funeral Home, Pulaski from 3 to 7 p.m. Thursday. The visitation continues at 9:30 a.m. Friday at SS. Edward & Isidore Church, 3667 Flintville Rd. (Green Bay), Flintville. The Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Friday, Fr. David Kasperek presiding. Burial will take place in Union Cemetery, Breed. The family would like to thank friends, neighbors, and family for their care and support over the past few months.
Online Condolences may be expressed at www.marnochafuneralhome.com
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette from July 26 to July 27, 2011.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America