F, b. circa 1825
- Birth: Bernadina Bollinger was born circa 1825.
Auguste Louise Dey
F, b. July 23, 1872, d. January 22, 1940
Family: Joseph William Cotter (b. April 14, 1850, d. May 21, 1937)
- Frank Cotter (b. June 24, 1890, d. March 25, 1890)
- Cora Augusta Louise Cotter (b. May 30, 1893, d. November 17, 1980)
- Josephine Cotter (b. November 1, 1895, d. April 12, 1988)
- Otto Cotter (b. May 28, 1897, d. March 14, 1967)
- Laura Martha Cotter (b. August 23, 1898, d. May 13, 1975)
- Alfred Cotter (b. 1902, d. 1919)
- Harold Cotter (b. July 11, 1903, d. March 16, 1992)
- Laurance (Butch) Cotter (b. June 3, 1905, d. October 4, 1959)
- Pearl Barbara Adling Cotter (b. December 4, 1907, d. February 16, 1966)
- Irene L Cotter (b. August 16, 1914, d. January 23, 2000)
- Floyd A Cotter (b. October 11, 1915, d. April 7, 1986)
- Birth: Auguste Louise Dey was born on July 23, 1872 in Prussia.
- Marriage: She and Joseph William Cotter were married on June 14, 1893 in Shawano County, Wisconsin.
- Death: Auguste Louise Dey died on January 22, 1940, at age 67, in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Trinity Ev. Lutheran Cemetery, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
M, b. circa 1863, d. February 11, 1931
- Birth: Charles Wauters was born circa 1863 in Belgium.
- Death: He died on February 11, 1931 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. circa 1863
- Birth: Desiree Xomes was born circa 1863.
Charles A Reynolds
M, b. October 30, 1873, d. March 23, 1929
- Birth: Charles A Reynolds was born on October 30, 1873 in New York.
- Marriage: He and Wilhelmina Catherine Weyenberg were married on November 13, 1894.
- Death: Charles A Reynolds died on March 23, 1929, at age 55, in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. circa 1725
- Birth: Petrus Coref was born circa 1725.
M, b. February 14, 1800
- Birth: Theodorus Derks was born on February 14, 1800 in Wanroij, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. February 18, 1788
- Birth: Elisabeth Derks was born on February 18, 1788 in Wanroij, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. November 22, 1790
- Birth: Gerardus Derks was born on November 22, 1790 in Wanroij, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. October 12, 1793
- Birth: Henricus Derks was born on October 12, 1793 in Wanroij, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. August 20, 1796
- Birth: Maria Derks was born on August 20, 1796 in Wanroij, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. February 3, 1802
- Birth: Maria Derks was born on February 3, 1802 in Wanroij, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. December 16, 1803
- Birth: Maria Derks was born on December 16, 1803 in Wanroij, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Esther May Kotz
F, b. May 30, 1919, d. July 10, 2011
- Birth: Esther May Kotz was born on May 30, 1919 in Town of Grand Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Park J Bruyette were married in 1941.
- Death: Esther May Kotz died on July 10, 2011, at age 92, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Esther May Bruyette, age 92, of Appleton, died on July 10, 2011, at Peabody Manor, Appleton, Wisconsin.
Esther May was born to Harry and Esther Kotz in the Town of Grand Chute on May 30, 1919. She spent her childhood years on the family farm with her parents, three sisters and one brother. In 1937, Esther May graduated from Appleton High School. She wed Park J. Bruyette in 1941, and together, they celebrated fifty-three years of marriage. In addition to being a devoted wife and loving mother of three, Esther May volunteered at First Congregational United Church of Christ, Appleton Memorial Hospital and Edison Elementary School. During her adult life, she enjoyed dancing, sewing and knitting, and spent countless hours painting with oils and acrylics. Esther May especially loved watching her children, grandchildren and great grandchildren enjoy the family lake cottage.
Esther May is survived by two children: James P. Bruyette of Sheboygan, Wisconsin; Jeanne (Steven) Bailey of Green Bay, Wisconsin; her sister: Margurite (Robert "Bud") Hoeppner of Spring Hill, Florida; a daughter-in-law: Mary Bruyette of Waupaca, Wisconsin; eight grandchildren, nine great grandchildren, two great great grandchildren, nieces, nephews; and her dear friend, Edward Jurek of Appleton, Wisconsin.
In addition to her parents, Esther May was preceded in death by her husband, Park; son, John; brother, Robert; sisters, Ruth (Hollis) Whitman and Dorothy (George) Thompson; daughter-in-law, Merrie Bob (James) Bruyette; and great grandson, Max Bruyette.
A memorial service will be held at 11:00 a.m. on Thursday, July 14, 2011, at Highland Memorial Park Chapel, 3131 North Richmond Street, Appleton, WI. Friends and family will be received in the chapel from 10:00 a.m. until the time of the service. A memorial fund for the American Cancer Society has been established.
Heart of the Valley
101 N. Elm Street
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on July 12, 2011.
James P Bruyette
M, b. November 16, 1900, d. August 23, 1954
- Birth: Alfred Zepnick was born on November 16, 1900.
- Marriage: He and Marie VanLaanen were married in 1925.
- Death: Alfred Zepnick died on August 23, 1954, at age 53, in Oneida, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. January 6, 1899, d. September 22, 1969
- Father: John VanLaanen (b. August 6, 1868, d. April 6, 1940)
- Mother: Mary Doms (b. August 11, 1871, d. October 9, 1936)
- Birth: Marie VanLaanen was born on January 6, 1899.
- Marriage: She and Alfred Zepnick were married in 1925.
- Death: Marie VanLaanen died on September 22, 1969, at age 70, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Rita J Zepnick
F, b. April 11, 1928, d. July 11, 2011
- Birth: Rita J Zepnick was born on April 11, 1928 in Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Lawrence Barrette were married on June 21, 1947 in Oneida, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Rita J Zepnick died on July 11, 2011, at age 83.
- Burial: She was buried in Shrine of Good Shepherd, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
- Note: Rita J. Barrette, 83, Ashwaubenon, died Monday morning, July 11, 2011, at a local nursing home.
She was born on April 11, 1928, in Seymour, to the late Alfred and Marie (Van Laanen) Zepnick. On June 21, 1947, she married Lawrence Barrette at St. Joseph Catholic Church in Oneida; he preceded her in death on May 6, 1978. Prior to retiring in 1986, Rita had been employed for 25 years by Shopko corporate offices, where she served as benefits manager. She enjoyed solving crossword puzzles, playing Yahtzee, and crocheting afghans for family and friends. She loved travelling, her rose garden, fishing, camping and the outdoors.
Survivors include five children and their spouses, Gary and Bonnie Barrette, Robert and Sandi Barrette, and Steven and Linda Barrette, all of Green Bay; Lyn and Kevin Pitts, Suamico; and Mary Barrette, with whom Rita had made her home; nine grandchildren, Rhonda, Patricia, Lisa, Nicole, David, Chad, Christine, Shaun and Andrea; 12 great-grandchildren; eight siblings, Florence Leininger, Lexington, Ky.; Delores (Patrick) Thornton, Phoenix, Ariz.; Evelyn (Orville) Hendricks, Oneida; Jean (Robert) Haynes, Green Bay; Donald (Jean) Zepnick, Sobieski; Sally (Michael) Wassenberg, Pound; Gerald (Judy) Zepnick, Booneville, Mo.; and Richard Zepnick, Sun Prairie; many nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
In addition to her parents and husband, Lawrence, Rita was preceded in death by one granddaughter, Theresa Barrette; three brothers, Vernon, Edwin, and her twin brother, Robert; and her two special canine friends, Trek and Ayla.
Visitation will take place from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. on Wednesday, July 13, 2011, at Lyndahl Funeral Home, where a parish wake service will take place at 7:30 p.m. Visitation will continue after 10 a.m. on Thursday at Nativity of Our Lord Catholic Church, 2270 S. Oneida St., where a Mass of Christian Burial will take place at 11 a.m. with the Rev. Jack Harper officiating. Entombment in Shrine of the Good Shepherd Mausoleum. Online condolences may be expressed at www.lyndahl.com.
In lieu of other expressions of sympathy, a memorial has been established for the Arthritis Foundation .
Rita's family wishes to thank the kind and compassionate staffs of Rennes Nursing Home and Heartland Hospice for the special care that they provided.
Lyndahl Funeral Home
And Cremation Services
1350 Lombardi Avenue
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette on July 12, 2011.
M, b. circa 1928, d. May 6, 1978
- Birth: Lawrence Barrette was born circa 1928.
- Marriage: He and Rita J Zepnick were married on June 21, 1947 in Oneida, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Lawrence Barrette died on May 6, 1978.