M, b. circa 1765
- Birth: Cornelis Gijsen was born circa 1765.
F, b. circa 1765
- Birth: Johanna Gussen was born circa 1765.
M, b. May 27, 1825, d. March 19, 1837
- Birth: Jan Croijmans was born on May 27, 1825 in Horst, Limburg, Netherlands.
- Death: He died on March 19, 1837, at age 11, in Horst, Limburg, Netherlands.
Henrelia Cleopatra Baillargeon
F, b. September 1, 1879, d. September 11, 1882
- Birth: Henrelia Cleopatra Baillargeon was born on September 1, 1879 in Fond du Lac, Fond du lac Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on September 11, 1882, at age 3.
Paul Joseph Bayorgeon
M, b. April 19, 1881
- Birth: Paul Joseph Bayorgeon was born on April 19, 1881.
Joseph Ambrose Baillargeon
M, b. September 28, 1883, d. March 15, 1883
- Birth: Joseph Ambrose Baillargeon was born on September 28, 1883.
- Death: He died on March 15, 1883, at age 0.
F, b. August 2, 1861, d. 1946
- Birth: Josephine Desmarais was born on August 2, 1861.
- Marriage: She and Joseph Bayorgeon were married on February 7, 1885 in Fond du Lac, Fond du lac Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Josephine Desmarais died in 1946, at age ~85.
M, b. circa 1805
- Birth: Christopher Baillargeon was born circa 1805.
M, b. October 1830, d. July 18, 1906
- Birth: Hubert Baillargeon was born in October 1830 in Québec, Canada.
- Marriage: He and Eulalie Yelle were married on November 26, 1855 in Québec, Canada.
- Death: Hubert Baillargeon died on July 18, 1906, at age 75, in Marinette, Marinette Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. August 19, 1836, d. December 12, 1904
- Birth: Eulalie Yelle was born on August 19, 1836 in Québec, Canada.
- Marriage: She and Hubert Baillargeon were married on November 26, 1855 in Québec, Canada.
- Death: Eulalie Yelle died on December 12, 1904, at age 68, in Marinette, Marinette Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. circa 1900
- Birth: Helen Bayorgeon was born circa 1900.
F, b. December 4, 1893, d. August 29, 1962
Family: Henry Barnes (b. August 12, 1887, d. September 8, 1979)
- Birth: Emma Bayorgeon was born on December 4, 1893 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Henry Barnes were married.
- Death: Emma Bayorgeon died on August 29, 1962, at age 68.
- Burial: She was buried in Holy Cross Cemetery, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
Cleo P Bayorgeon
F, b. circa 1908
- Birth: Cleo P Bayorgeon was born circa 1908.
F, b. circa 1836
- Birth: Wilhelmine Schwandt was born circa 1836.
Bertha Emilie Peterman
F, b. January 22, 1846, d. May 26, 1927
- Birth: Bertha Emilie Peterman was born on January 22, 1846 in Prussia.
- Marriage: She and August Heinrich Eduard Schukar were married on December 18, 1862 in Dodge County, Wisconsin.
- Death: Bertha Emilie Peterman died on May 26, 1927, at age 81, in Colorado.
August Heinrich Eduard Schukar
M, b. August 5, 1837, d. December 5, 1913
- Birth: August Heinrich Eduard Schukar was born on August 5, 1837.
- Marriage: He and Bertha Emilie Peterman were married on December 18, 1862 in Dodge County, Wisconsin.
- Death: August Heinrich Eduard Schukar died on December 5, 1913, at age 76, in Indiana.
F, b. January 1867
- Birth: Matilda Peterman was born in January 1867.
F, b. March 1869
- Birth: Minnie Petermann was born in March 1869.
M, b. circa 1874
- Birth: Henry Peterman was born circa 1874.
F, b. October 29, 1922, d. July 8, 2011
- Birth: Ardys Ames was born on October 29, 1922 in Town of Maine, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on July 8, 2011, at age 88, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Oak Hill, Knox Co, Ohio.
- Note: Ardys Kurey, 88, Appleton, died Friday, July 8, 2011, at St. Elizabeth Hospital. She was born in the town of Maine, on Oct. 29, 1922, to the late Myron and Martha (Greely) Ames. Ardys loved to sew and play cards. She also enjoyed watching the Packers. Ardys was a member of Grace Lutheran Church.
Ardys is survived by her children, Dori (Daniel) Krueger, Fremont; Michael (Pat), Madison; and Susan, Appleton; grandchildren, Mike (Mandy) Krueger, Mandy (Brian) Hammers, Rachel Walker, James Walker and Lauren Kurey; and great-grandchildren, Nathan, Katie, Lexie, Danny and Lucie. She is further survived by nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
In addition to her parents, Ardys was preceded in death by her husband, Orville Louis; and her sisters, Joyce (Norm) Kasten and Glenace (George) Mitros.
Visitation will be held Thursday, July 14, 2011, at O'CONNELL FUNERAL HOME beginning at 3 p.m. until time of funeral at 7 p.m. The Rev. Judy Deckert will officiate. Committal Oak Hill Cemetery. For online condolences, please visit www.oconnellfh.com.
A memorial is being established.
The Kurey family would like to thank Ardys' caregivers from Home Instead Senior Care and Kilkenny House Senior Living for the love and care given to her.
201 E. Main Street
Little Chute 788-6237
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent.