Gail J Parker
F, b. April 20, 1936, d. April 17, 2010
- Birth: Gail J Parker was born on April 20, 1936 in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on April 17, 2010, at age 73.
F, b. September 26, 1918, d. February 10, 2018
- Birth: Marion Meany was born on September 26, 1918 in Manitowoc, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and William Fieweger were married in September 1947.
- Death: Marion Meany died on February 10, 2018, at age 99.
- Burial: She was buried in St Margaret Mary Cemetery, Neenah, Wisconsin.
- Note: Menasha - Marion M. Fieweger, 99, passed away on Saturday, February 10, 2018. She was born on September 26, 1918, in Manitowoc, the youngest child of Dr. John and Anna (Dempsey) Meany. In September of 1947, she married William Fieweger and together with their 5 children, they moved to Munising, MI, New Milford, CT, and Redding, CA, with Kimberly Clark Corporation, making many wonderful friends along the way. Marion loved telling stories about her experiences working at the Manitowoc Shipyard during WWII. She was an active volunteer with the Visiting Nurses Association of Neenah, United Way, and Easter Seals. She was also a parishioner of St. Patrick Catholic Parish, Menasha for over 50 years. Mom was a true people person; she loved socializing with friends and relatives. She was known for her holiday parties and loved to entertain.
Marion is survived by her children: Janet (Ray) Myers, Ann Asmuth, Fred Fieweger, Elizabeth (Ed Verkuilen) Fieweger, and Mimi (Win) Bowron; 6 grandchildren: Eloise (Michael) Mongillo, Kate (T. Michael) Johnson, Johnna (Sean Olson) Arnold, Matti Fieweger, Bill Fieweger, and Spencer Verkuilen; 3 great grandchildren: Zaya Huntsinger, Marlowe Johnson, and Skyler Johnson; and many other relatives and friends .
Marion was preceded in death by her parents, husband: Bill, and 6 siblings.
A private family graveside service will be held at St. Margaret Cemetery, Neenah. A Memorial Mass is being planned for a later date. In lieu of flowers, memorials are appreciated to the VNA of Neenah.
The Fieweger family would like to extend loving thanks to Doctors Natalie and Robert Gehringer and family, the Willow Lane neighbors, the caring staff at Brewster Village, and the numerous extended family members, including the extended McCarty Family, with a special thank you to the Joseph Fieweger Family.
Korik Alexander Rauen
M, b. September 5, 2012, d. October 31, 2012
- Birth: Korik Alexander Rauen was born on September 5, 2012.
- Death: He died on October 31, 2012, at age 0.
- Burial: He was buried in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, New/11/11.
- Note: Korik Alexander Rauen, Menasha, was called to Heaven unexpectedly on Wednesday, October 31, 2012. He was born September 5, 2012 to Scott and Gina (Mandel) Rauen.
He is survived by his parents, Scott and Gina; maternal grandparents: Todd and Karen Mandel; paternal grandparents: Dana and Jan Rauen; maternal great-grandparents: Shirley Linzmeyer, Gail Friedman, and Henry and Carol Mandel; paternal great-grandmother, Mary Feistel; aunts and uncles: Alexander Mandel, Emily Mandel, Becki Trevino, and Traci Aschenbrener. He is further survived by cousins and other relatives.
He was preceded in death by his great-grandparents: Eugene Linzmeyer, Herb Friedman, Lloyd and Ledora Rauen, and George Feistel.
Funeral Services for Korik will be held at 11:00 a.m. on Saturday, November 3, 2012 at BOETTCHER FAMILY FUNERAL HOME, 2401 Fieldcrest Dr., Kaukauna with Rev. Levi Willms officiating. Friends may call on Saturday from 9:30 a.m. until the time of service. In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund is being established. www.boettcherfamilyfuneral.com.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
Charlotte Ann Williams
F, b. February 6, 1959, d. December 8, 2014
- Birth: Charlotte Ann Williams was born on February 6, 1959 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Steven A Douglas were married.
- Death: Charlotte Ann Williams died on December 8, 2014, at age 55, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Charlotte A. Williams, 55, of Neenah, passed away on Monday, December 8, 2014 at Cherry Meadows Hospice in Appleton. She was born on February 26, 1959 in Appleton to Norman and Marlene Diedrick Williams.
Charlotte worked for Jacks Pizza. She enjoyed taking trips to the casinos, video games, listening to West Side bands in Shawano, and going for rides. Charlotte loved everyone she met. She looked forward visiting with her family and friends, and the long conversations they would have. Charlotte will be truly missed by all who knew her.
Charlotte is survived by her companion of 30 years, Kevin Hanstad, by her children; Jason (Rhonda) Douglas, James (Amanda) Douglas, Justin Douglas, and Jessica Douglas, by her 10 grandchildren; Angela, Jordan, Anthony, Hunter, Jada, JJ, Tiffany, Michael, Natalie and David. She is further survived by her mother Marlene Williams, and by siblings; Toni (Robert Boelke) Kain, Carol (Thomas Trudell) Reitz, Marlyne Moon, May (Steven) Kahler, and Norman (Karla) Williams.
She was preceded in death by her father, and her son Josh Douglas.
A funeral service will be held on Friday, December 12, 2014 at 11:30 AM at Valley Funeral Home 2211 N. Richmond St. Appleton, with Rev. Mike Huff officiating. Burial will take place at Highland Memorial Park. Relatives and friends may visit with the family on Friday, December 12, 2014 from 10:30 AM until the time of service at the FUNERAL HOME.
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent
on Dec. 9, 2014.
Joshua P Douglas
M, b. November 3, 1978, d. June 13, 2011
- Birth: Joshua P Douglas was born on November 3, 1978 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on August 24, 2001.
- Death: He died on June 13, 2011, at age 32.
- Burial: He was buried in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, New/12/114W.
- Note: Joshua P. Douglas, Little Chute, age 32, died Monday, June 13, 2011, following an accident. He was born on November 3, 1978, in Appleton. He married Theresa Sardena on August 24, 2001. Josh was employed at Heartland Label Printers. He enjoyed football, boxing and tinkering with machines. Josh took great pride in his children and treasured time spent with them.
Josh is survived by his wife Theresa; children: Tyler, Trevor and Tanner; stepdaughter Tabatha Miller; parents Steven (Debbie Miller) Douglas and Charlotte (Kevin Hanstead) Williams; siblings: Jason (Rhonda), Jessica, Jamer (Amanda) and Justin; father- and mother-in-law Randy and Cheryl Baron; and Theresa's siblings: Reynette Sardena, Liz (Geoff) Bayer, Sasha (Donell) Gilbert and Mike Kapell. He is further survived by nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
Visitation will be held Monday, June 20, 2011, at ST. JOHN NEPOMUCENE CATHOLIC CHURCH (323 S. Pine St., Little Chute) beginning at 2 p.m. until time of Mass at 5 p.m. The Rev. Lawrence Canavera will officiate. Committal St. John Cemetery. In lieu of flowers, a memorial will be established. For online condolences, please visit www. oconnellfh.com.
201 E. Main Street
Little Chute 920-788-6237.