Marilyn Sandra Quall
F, b. May 10, 1934, d. December 23, 2014
- Father: Clarence Quall (b. October 6, 1902, d. September 29, 1960)
- Mother: Helen Esmay (b. May 24, 1906, d. February 28, 2002)
- Birth: Marilyn Sandra Quall was born on May 10, 1934 in Clintonville, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She was married on February 16, 1953 in Bear Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on December 23, 2014, at age 80, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Graceland Cemetery, Clintonville, Wisconsin.
- Note: Marilyn Sandra "Sandy" Malliet
Sandy Malliet, age 80, of Kimberly, passed away on Tuesday, December 23, 2014 at St. Elizabeth Hospital. She was born on May 10, 1934 in Clintonville, to the late Clarence and Helen (Esmay) Quall. On February 16, 1953, Sandy married Eugene Malliet at St. Mary Catholic Church in Bear Creek. She was an accomplished musician and filled her home with music. Sandy played with the choir at St. Thomas More Catholic Church, The Kaukauna Players, and the Kenny Schmaltz Band. She touched many people by teaching piano lessons and providing piano and organ accompaniment for school musicals, solo ensembles, countless weddings, funeral services, and receptions.
Sandy is survived by her husband Eugene "Gene" Malliet; children: Michael (Cindy) Malliet, Barbara (Mike) Maloney, David (Julie) Malliet, and Daniel (Elin) Malliet; grandchildren: Jennifer (Jason) Leonard, Nicole Malliet, and Carly (fiancé Daniel Abrahan-Velesco) Malliet; Scott Schreiter, Andy Maloney, and Lisa Maloney; Lindsey (Josh) Woerishofer and Kelsie Malliet; great grandchildren: Sam, Madelyn, Caitlyn, Mylie, and Jacob; brother Jim (Melody) Quall and sister Janet Brockman. She is further survived by nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends. Sandy was preceded in death by her brother-in-law Russell Brockman.
The funeral liturgy for Sandy will be held at 11:00 am on Tuesday, December 30, 2014 at ST. THOMAS MORE CATHOLIC CHURCH, 1810 N. McDonald Street in Appleton. Fr. Gerald Falk will be officiating. Burial will take place at Graceland Cemetery in Clintonville. A visitation will be held at the church on Tuesday from 9:00 am until the time of mass. Online condolences can be offered at www.wichmannfargo.com.
Rest easy now Sandra, your work is done.
The family would like to express their gratitude to the 4th floor staff at St. Elizabeth for the wonderful care she received there.
Durrell Francis Malliet
Alice Mae (Sister) Malliet
F, b. May 27, 1930, d. February 2, 2015
- Birth: Alice Mae (Sister) Malliet was born on May 27, 1930 in Bear Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on February 2, 2015, at age 84.
- Occupation: She was a Bay Settlement Franciscan Sister.
- Note: Sister Alice Mae Malliet, formerly known as Sister Mark, age 84, a member of the Sisters of St. Francis of the Holy Cross, died February 2, 2015 at a local nursing home.
Alice Mae Malliet was born on May 27, 1930 in Bear Creek, WI, one of twelve children of George and Esther (Suprise) Malliet. She attended St. Mary's Grade School and New London High School. She entered the convent in 1948, professed her vows in 1952, and celebrated her Diamond Jubilee in 2009.
Sister Alice Mae earned a Bachelors Degree in Elementary Education from St. Norbert College, De Pere. She served as a teacher at St. Matthew, Green Bay, St. Joseph, Madison, St. Boniface, De Pere, St. Isidore, Osman, St. Joseph, Marinette, St. Mary, Peshtigo, and St. Jude, Green Bay. Sister Alice Mae served as a ward clerk at several hospitals, was a secretary and receptionist at St. Joseph Retreat House in Bailey's Harbor and at St. Norbert Abbey, and served for a time as Motherhouse Coordinator. In1998 she retired to the Motherhouse.
Sister Alice Mae will be remembered for her love of Community, crocheting, playing cards, reading and enjoyment of good movies, with "Sound of Music" as her favorite. She kept in contact with family and friends by email and letters. She loved singing and could whistle any tune. One of her favorite sayings when life was challenging was: "Grin and bear it; earn some merit."
Survivors include the Sisters of St. Francis of the Holy Cross and Associate members; three brothers: George (Florence), New London, Eugene, Kimberly, Durrell (Sue), Wrightstown; sister-in-law: Winifred Welter, Clintonville; nieces, nephews, and other relatives and friends.
Preceding her in death were her parents: George and Esther; five brothers: Julius, Marlin, Donald, Gordon, Roger; two sisters: Grace Cattanach, LaRayne Zeeman; brother-in-law: Carl Zeeman; two sisters-in-law: Bernice and Sandy Malliet.
Friends may call at St. Francis Convent, 3110 Nicolet Drive, Green Bay on Thursday, February 5 at 4:00 p.m. for the reception of the body and visitation. The Vigil Service will be at 6:30 p.m. at the convent. Visitation for Sister Alice Mae will continue on Friday, February 6 at Holy Cross Church, 3009 Bay Settlement Road, from 9:45 a.m. until the Mass of Christian burial at 10:30 a.m.with Rev. John Kastenholz, O.Praem. presiding. Burial will be in St. Francis Convent Cemetery.
The Sisters of St. Francis and the family of Sister Alice Mae wish to express their gratitude to the Sisters and staff at St. Francis Convent, the staff at Woodside Lutheran Home, Dr. John Rank and Ashley Wolfgram for their loving care and support.
M, b. November 23, 1932, d. February 4, 1987
- Birth: Marlin Malliet was born on November 23, 1932.
- Death: He died on February 4, 1987, at age 54.
M, b. February 10, 1917, d. October 8, 1994
- Birth: Gordon Malliet was born on February 10, 1917.
- Death: He died on October 8, 1994, at age 77.
- Burial: He was buried in St Margaret Mary Cemetery, Neenah, Wisconsin.
M, b. September 16, 1925, d. August 30, 1991
- Birth: Donald Malliet was born on September 16, 1925.
- Death: He died on August 30, 1991, at age 65.
- Burial: He was buried in St Margaret Mary Cemetery, Neenah, Wisconsin.
Julius Reginald Malliet
M, b. June 13, 1922, d. January 16, 1935
- Birth: Julius Reginald Malliet was born on June 13, 1922 in Bear Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on January 16, 1935, at age 12, in Bear Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Grace Esther Malliet
F, b. August 14, 1915, d. January 1, 1994
- Birth: Grace Esther Malliet was born on August 14, 1915 in Deer Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on January 1, 1994, at age 78.
Lorraine Miriam Malliet
F, b. 1920, d. 1994
Family: Carl Zeeman (b. December 24, 1911, d. January 1, 2000)
- Birth: Lorraine Miriam Malliet was born in 1920.
- Death: She died in 1994, at age ~74.
M, b. December 24, 1911, d. January 1, 2000
- Birth: Carl Zeeman was born on December 24, 1911 in Shawano County, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on January 1, 2000, at age 88.
Marion Frances Charlesworth
F, b. December 9, 1917, d. May 29, 2011
- Birth: Marion Frances Charlesworth was born on December 9, 1917 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Myron John Esler were married in 1949.
- Death: Marion Frances Charlesworth died on May 29, 2011, at age 93.
- Note: Marion left for her heavenly home on May 29, 2011. Marion was born in Green Bay on Dec. 9, 1917 to Frank and Dorothy Charlesworth. Marion attended the Chicago Music Conservatory after High School and continued her professional singing career traveling with the Frankie Masters Orchestra, performing on the Arthur Godfrey Radio show and continued to perform in various clubs on Miami Beach.
Marion married Myron "Mush" Esler in 1949. Mush was trainer for the White Sox and predeceased her in 1955. They had three children who survive her, Robin Esler, Dori Esler Zandy and Kim Hibbs. Five grandchildren and four great-grandchildren. Services will be held at Fred Hunter's Funeral Home in Davie, Fl. on June 4th.
- Graduation: She graduated from Kaukauna High School in 1936.
F, b. January 5, 1961, d. May 30, 2011
- Birth: LuAnn Melanson was born on January 5, 1961 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on May 30, 2011, at age 50, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, New/12/110.
- Note: LuAnn Kamps, Little Chute, age 50, passed away Monday May 30, 2011, at Appleton Medical Center. She was born in Appleton to Paul and Marge (Putnam) Melanson. LuAnn married Daniel Kamps on May 2, 1980, at Holy Name Parish in Kimberly. She enjoyed cooking, baking, fishing and gardening. LuAnn cherished time spent with her family.
LuAnn is survived by her husband of 31 years, Daniel; children: Jeremy, Little Chute; Tyler, Little Chute; Daniel (Kimberly), Mundelein, IL; and Angela (fiancee Luke Bombinski), Freedom; mother Marge Melanson; mother-in-law Marilyn Kamps; sisters and brothers: Julie Gillick, Sue (Ron) Teske, Paul (Carla) and Peter Melanson; and sisters and brothers-in-law: Linda (Wayne) Wilz, Leanne (Dennis) Kearn, Kathi (Mark) Sebstead, Lisa (John) Brazil, David (Paula) and Mike (Cheryl) Kamps. She is further survived by many nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
LuAnn was preceded in death by her father Paul Melanson; father-in-law John Kamps; and brother-in-law Ted Gillick.
Visitation will be held at ST. JOHN NEPOMUCENE CATHOLIC CHURCH (323 S. Pine St. Little Chute) Friday June 3, 2011, beginning at 9 a.m. until time of Mass at 11 a.m. The Rev. Msgr. James Vanden Hogen will officiate. Committal St. John Cemetery. For on-line condolences, please visit www.oconnellfh.com.
It's not goodbye,
it's see you later.
201 E. Main Street
Little Chute (920)788-6237.