Gordon Paul Kruckeberg
M, b. February 27, 1917, d. March 7, 1996
- Birth: Gordon Paul Kruckeberg was born on February 27, 1917.
- Marriage: He and Dorothy Lucille Handler were married on November 27, 1941 in St Patrick Church, Menasha, Wisconsin.
- Death: Gordon Paul Kruckeberg died on March 7, 1996, at age 79.
Gretchen E Miron
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
Walter M Pingel
M, b. September 23, 1928, d. July 5, 2017
- Birth: Walter M Pingel was born on September 23, 1928.
- Marriage: He and Jacquelyn Eick were married on June 16, 1951.
- Death: Walter M Pingel died on July 5, 2017, at age 88, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Walter M. Pingel, 88, of Shiocton, passed away Wednesday, July 5, 2017 at ThedaCare Regional Medical Center, Appleton, with his family by his side. He was born on September 23, 1928, son of the late William and Matilda (Stibbs) Pingel.
On June 16, 1951, he was united in marriage to Jacquelyn Eick. She preceded him in death on May 3, 1994.
Early in life he farmed in the Town of Cicero before taking a job with J.O. Johnson Construction for many years. He also worked at the Shiocton Library for eight years following his retirement.
Walter dedicated his life to his family. He was a very humble and kind man, and his family always came first. His children will always be grateful for his never-ending patience.
Survivors include his children: Clark (Connie) Pingel, Brenda (Bob) Scott, Keith (Sharon) Pingel, Peter (Jennifer) Pingel, Debora Zolkowski, Paula (Dennis) O'Malley, and Tina (Jim) Tank; 13 grandchildren; 18 great-grandchildren; and one great-great-grandchild.
Preceded in death by his sons: Quintin and Carey; daughter, Mona (Richard) Gosz; two grandsons; two sisters: Marvelyn (Vernon) Pautz and Erma (John) Rusch; sisters-in-law and brothers-in-law.
Friends may call at Immanuel Lutheran Church, Black Creek, on Saturday, July 8, 2017 from 9:00 am until the funeral service at 11:00 am with Pastor Steve Schlicht officiating. Burial will take place in Immanuel Lutheran Cemetery, Black Creek. Online condolences may be expressed at www.muehlboettcher.com.
F, b. March 28, 1934, d. May 3, 1994
- Birth: Jacquelyn Eick was born on March 28, 1934 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Walter M Pingel were married on June 16, 1951.
- Death: Jacquelyn Eick died on May 3, 1994, at age 60.
Carey C Pingel
M, b. April 16, 1954, d. June 17, 2017
- Birth: Carey C Pingel was born on April 16, 1954.
- Death: He died on June 17, 2017, at age 63, in Shiocton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Carey C. Pingel, 63, of Shiocton, passed away unexpectedly Saturday June 17, 2017 at his home. He was born April 16, 1954, son of Walter and the late Jacquelyn (Eick) Pingel.
Carey enjoyed visiting the neighbors and bringing home treasures. He farmed and worked at Kuehne's Live Stock Yards. He liked to bring calves home that didn't sell at the livestock yards. Carey enjoyed his many miles on his bicycle and all his friends he made along the way.
Survivors include by his father, Walter; siblings: Clark (Connie) Pingel, Brenda (Bob) Scott, Keith (Sharon) Pingel, Peter (Jennifer) Pingel, Debora Zolkowski, Paula (Dennis) O'Malley, and Tina (Jim) Tank.
Preceded in death by his brother, Quintin and sister, Mona (Richard) Gosz.
Friends may call at Muehl-Boettcher Funeral Home, Seymour on Tuesday, June 20, 2017, from 4:00 pm until services at 7:00 pm. Online condolences may be expressed at www.muehlboettcher.com.
M, b. June 15, 1955, d. October 24, 1992
- Birth: Quinten Pingel was born on June 15, 1955 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on October 24, 1992, at age 37.