Valerie Ann Coppens
John Todd Coppens
Peggy Lynn Coppens
Jenny Lee Coppens
Gregory Allen Coppens
M, b. July 16, 1966, d. November 14, 1986
- Birth: Gregory Allen Coppens was born on July 16, 1966 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on November 14, 1986, at age 20.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. March 31, 1916, d. January 27, 1977
- Birth: William Coppens was born on March 31, 1916.
- Death: He died on January 27, 1977, at age 60, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Woodlawn Cemetery, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
M, b. October 19, 1931, d. October 17, 1956
- Birth: John Coppens was born on October 19, 1931.
- Death: He died on October 17, 1956, at age 24.
F, b. circa 1925, d. yes
- Birth: Francisca Coppens was born circa 1925.
- Death: She died yes.
M, b. circa 1800
- Birth: Mathias Hoogen was born circa 1800.
F, b. February 27, 1805
- Birth: Christina Ingenhaag was born on February 27, 1805.
Lawrence Peter Porsche
M, b. July 17, 1913, d. May 18, 2011
- Birth: Lawrence Peter Porsche was born on July 17, 1913 in Town of Harrison, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Evelyn Grace LeRoux were married on September 25, 1940 in Sacred Heart Church, Appleton, Wisconsin.
- Death: Lawrence Peter Porsche died on May 18, 2011, at age 97.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Menasha, Wisconsin.
- Note: Lawrence Peter Porsche passed away on May 18, 2011, at the age of 97. He was born July 17, 1913, to Charles and Gertrude (McDougal) Porsche in the Town of Harrison. On September 25, 1940, he married Evelyn LeRoux at Sacred Heart Catholic Church, Appleton. They enjoyed 70 years of marriage. Lawrence served in the Army Air Corps during WWII. He retired from American Can Company after 35 years of employment, after which time he was employed with American Family Insurance, followed by a number of years in real estate. He was a 50-year member and former bookkeeper and treasurer of the Germania Society, Menasha and Chairman and member of the Board of Review for the City of Menasha.
Lawrence is survived by his wife, Evelyn; children: Carol of Menasha, Jerry (Barbara) of Neenah, Sandra (William) Bean of Larsen and Kenneth (Gloria) of Menasha. He is further survived by nine grandchildren, six great-grandchildren; and nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by his parents; sister, Barbara (Joe) Brodzinski; brother, Hubert Porsche; and sisters-in-law: Ilene and Florence.
Funeral services will be at 11 a.m. on Saturday, May 21, 2011, at ST. MARY CATHOLIC CHURCH, 528 Second St., Menasha, with Fr. Paul Paider officiating. Friends will be received at the church on Saturday from 9:30 a.m. until the time of the service. Burial will be in St. Mary Cemetery, Menasha. In lieu of flowers, a memorial has been established.
Wichmann Funeral Home
537 North Superior Street
Evelyn Grace LeRoux
F, b. October 9, 1910, d. April 10, 2017
- Birth: Evelyn Grace LeRoux was born on October 9, 1910 in Wisconsin Rapids, Wood Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Lawrence Peter Porsche were married on September 25, 1940 in Sacred Heart Church, Appleton, Wisconsin.
- Death: Evelyn Grace LeRoux died on April 10, 2017, at age 106.
- Burial: She was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Menasha, Wisconsin.
- Note: Evelyn Grace (LeRoux) Porsche passed away on Monday, April 10, 2017, at Cherry Meadows, at the age of 106, after a short illness. Evelyn was born on October 9, 1910, in Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, to the late Napoleon "Leon" and Antonina "Tena" (Kaczmarek) LeRoux. On September 25, 1940, she married Lawrence P. Porsche at Sacred Heart Catholic Church in Appleton. After 70 years of marriage, Lawrence preceded her in death in 2011. Evelyn graduated from Appleton High School, Class of 1929. She began her employment at S.C. Shannon Co., followed by many years as a bookkeeper at Citizens/First National Bank in Appleton. Evelyn was a strong, but quiet woman and never had a harsh word to say of anyone. She enjoyed going out to eat, having her Old Fashion, playing cards, bingo and going to the casino. Evelyn and Lawrence enjoyed square dancing and many years of dancing to the big bands at the Cinderella and Waverly Beach ballrooms, and later at the Germania Hall in Menasha. In her early years Evelyn enjoyed sturgeon spearing and ice fishing, and taught all her kids the art of fishing.
Evelyn is survived by her four children, Carol Porsche, Jerry (Barb) Porsche, Ken (Gloria) Porsche and Sandra (William) Bean. She is further survived by nine grandchildren, nine great grandchildren, and nieces and nephews. Evelyn was preceded in death by her parents and husband; her brothers, Ernest in infancy and Norman (Viola) LeRoux; her brother-in-law, Hubert (Ilene and Florence) Porsche; and her sister-in-law, Barbara (Joe) Brodzinski.
The Funeral Liturgy will be at NOON on Tuesday, April 18, 2017, at ST. MARY CATHOLIC CHURCH, 528 Second Street, Menasha, with Fr. Larry Canavera officiating. Friends will be received at the church on Tuesday from 10:00 a.m. until the time of services. Interment will be in St. Mary Cemetery, Menasha. In lieu of flowers, a memorial has been established in Evelyn's name. The family wishes to thank the staffs at Prairie Homes Assisted Living, Rennes Rehab and Cherry Meadows, for all of their care and concern for Evelyn. Online condolences may be offered at www.wichmannfargo.com.
Gerald C Porsche
Kenneth L Porsche
F, b. March 1, 1915, d. May 3, 1992
- Birth: Barbara Porsche was born on March 1, 1915.
- Death: She died on May 3, 1992, at age 77.