Family: Frank Kielar (b. October 27, 1928, d. February 26, 2005)
Roger C Eick
M, b. November 6, 1936, d. November 7, 2012
- Birth: Roger C Eick was born on November 6, 1936.
- Marriage: He was married on September 21, 1959 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on November 7, 2012, at age 76, in Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Seymour City Cemetery, Seymour, Wisconsin.
- Note: Roger C. Eick, 76, of Seymour passed away Wednesday evening, November 7, 2012 at his home after a short illness with cancer. He was born November 6, 1936 son of the late Clarence and Mildred (Landwehr) Eick. On September 21, 1959 he was united in marriage to Janice Stueflat in Green Bay.
Roger was an Army Veteran and a member of the Green Bay Masonic Lodge. Roger and his wife operated the Coachlite Supper Club, Country Cousins Bar, Granny's Restaurant and Northeastern Roofing in Seymour. He enjoyed his children and grandchildren and working.
Survivors include his wife, Janice; sons: Troy Eick, Seymour; Todd (Shari) Eick, Seymour; four grandchildren: Tara, Nicole, Allison and Megan; sisters: Shirley Kielar, Seymour; Jean Tierney, Appleton, Marilyn (Tom) Gonnering, Freedom; Patti (John) La Tourneau, Minneapolis; brothers: Tom (Jean) Eick, Seymour; Steve (Nancy) Eick, Seymour; sister-in-laws and brother-in-laws: Pat Eick, Mosinee; Steve Helms, Pulaski; Jean (Jim) Maass, Seymour; Joan Conradt, Pulaski; mother-in-law Tillie Stueflat, Seymour.
Preceded in death by a granddaughter Morgan; sister Debbie Helms; brothers: Jim and Kenneth Eick, brother-in-laws: Frank Kielar, Jim Tiernery, Dick Conradt
Friends may call at Muehl-Boettcher Funeral Home, Seymour on Saturday, November 10, 2012 from 9 AM until services at noon with Pastor Michael Huff officiating. Burial will take place in the Seymour City Cemetery. Online condolences may be expressed at www.muehlboettcher.com
A special thank you to Unity Hospice and Joan Conradt for all their care and concern.
Family: Roger C Eick (b. November 6, 1936, d. November 7, 2012)
M, b. May 19, 1947, d. August 8, 2011
- Birth: Kenneth Eick was born on May 19, 1947.
- Death: He died on August 8, 2011, at age 64, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Kenneth "Juice" Eick, age 64, of Seymour, passed away early Monday morning, August 8, 2011 at Village Gardens in Green Bay. He was born on May 19, 1947, son of late Clarence and Mildred (Landwehr) Eick.
Ken was an US Air Force Vietnam Veteran and was employed with the City of Seymour since 1977 until his retirement.
Survivors include his daughter Jennifer Eick,- Olesen, Appleton; 4 grandchildren: Tasha, Allyssa, Jesse, Zachary; brothers and sisters: Shirley Kielar, Seymour; Jean Tierney, Appleton; Roger (Janice) Eick, Seymour; Marilyn (Tom) Gonnering, Freedom; Patti (John) LaTourneau, Minneapolis; Tom (Jean ) Eick, Seymour; Steve (Nancy) Eick, Seymour; sister-in-law Pat Eick, Mosinee; brother-in-law Steve Helms, Pulaski
Preceded in death by sister, Debbie Helms; brother, Jim Eick; brothers-in-law, Frank Kielar; Jim Tierney
Friends may call on Thursday, August 11, 2011 at the Muehl-Boettcher Funeral Home, Seymour from 5PM until services at 7PM. Burial will take place in the City Cemetery with Military Rites to follow.
Online condolences may be expressed at www.muehlboettcher.com
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on August 9, 2011.
Deborah A Eick
F, b. February 15, 1954, d. April 26, 2011
- Birth: Deborah A Eick was born on February 15, 1954.
- Death: She died on April 26, 2011, at age 57.
Debra (Leea) Glasheen
Joan Mary Sherlock
F, b. November 18, 1930, d. May 2, 2011
- Birth: Joan Mary Sherlock was born on November 18, 1930.
- Marriage: She was married on August 26, 1950 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on May 2, 2011, at age 80.
- Note: Joan Mary (Sherlock) Smits, 80, a lifelong Green Bay resident, passed away Monday, May 2, 2011, surrounded by her loving family.
She was born Nov. 18, 1930, to Ambrose and Pearl (Patton) Sherlock. Joan was a 1948 graduate of St. Joseph Academy.
On Aug. 26, 1950, she married R. James "Jim" Smits at St. John the Evangelist Catholic Church.
During their 60 years of marriage they enjoyed traveling to many destinations all over the world. Joan was a member of the Antiquarian Society, the Avala Book Club, the Lady Bug Garden Club and the Catholic Women's Club. She was a former member of the Service League. She was a member of St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Parish where she served in the past as a Eucharistic Minister. Joan was a devoted wife and mother and a proud grandmother. She cherished the time spent with family and reveled in their accomplishments. She was a cookbook collector, antique collector and excellent seamstress. Joan was very proud of her one hundred percent Irish heritage.
Survivors include her husband, Jim; four children and their spouses, Mary (Dennis) Davidson, Sue (Chuck) Jolly, Jim (Christine) Smits, Paul (Renee) Smits; her 12 grandchildren, Jennifer (Jason) Dolan, Michael Parins, Nick (Lisa) Parins, Chad Jolly, Katie (Eric) Lien, Emily Jolly, Amy Jolly, Adam Smits, Eric Smits, Michael Smits, Rianna Smits, Karina Smits; and a great-granddaughter, Jane Parins; sister-in-law, Cecily "Sis" Sherlock; three brothers-in-law, Donald (Dwyn) Smits, Larry (Gail) Smits, Roy (Joan) Smits; many nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
She was preceded in death by her parents and brother, James J. Sherlock.
A memorial fund has been established in her name.
The Smits Family wishes to extend a special thank you to everyone at the Odd Fellow Home for their compassionate care of Joan.
Friends may call at Blaney Funeral Home, 1521 Shawano Ave., from 4 to 8 p.m. Thursday May 5, 2011. Friends may also call from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. Friday at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic Church, 2771 Oakwood Drive, Green Bay. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Friday at the church with Rev. Paul Demuth officiating. Entombment will be in the Allouez Chapel Mausoleum. To send online condolences, please go to www.BlaneyFuneralHome.com.