M, b. June 23, 1911, d. October 9, 1980
Family: Freida Helms (b. January 21, 1917, d. April 6, 2011)
- Birth: Aloysius Benzschawel was born on June 23, 1911 in Hilbert, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Freida Helms were married on June 29, 1946.
- Death: Aloysius Benzschawel died on October 9, 1980, at age 69.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Raymond Donald (Ricky) Bowe
M, b. December 28, 1953, d. April 5, 2011
- Birth: Raymond Donald (Ricky) Bowe was born on December 28, 1953 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married in 1976.
- Death: He died on April 5, 2011, at age 57, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Hilbert, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Raymond Donald "Ricky" Bowe, age 57, of Hilbert, died on Tuesday, April 5, 2011, at the Appleton Medical Center in Appleton. He was born December 28, 1953, in Appleton, son of Dorothy (Hephner) Bowe, and the late Donald Bowe. He married Kathy Calaway in 1976 at St. Mary Catholic Church in Hilbert. Throughout his life, Ricky worked for the canning factory in Appleton, the Chilton Metal Products, and Tecumseh in New Holstein. Ricky couldn't sit still for very long and enjoyed fishing, hunting, and playing cards. He was always excited to travel and frequently enjoyed going for drives. He was a good hearted person who always seemed to be thinking of others.
Survivors include his mother: Dorothy; his children: Dee Anna (Lane) Stein of De Pere, Greg (Bowe) Vander Kinter of Brillion, Katie (Andy) Salm of De Pere, Donald Oestreich-Bowe of Manitowoc, Christie Ostreich-Bowe of Manitowoc; five grandchildren: Heather and David Stein, Cassy Vander Kinter, Dariann and Lily Salm; and his brothers and sisters: Bucky (Pat) Bowe, Sandra (David) Kramarczyk, Cheryl (Russ) Schmidt and Billy (Kim) Bowe.
He was preceded in death by his father, Donald; three children: John Paul Bowe, and twin infant sons. Funeral service will be at 11 a.m. on Saturday, April 9, 2011, at St. Mary Catholic Church (108 S. 6th St.) in Hilbert with the Rev. Philip Dinh-Van-Thiep officiating. Burial will be in the Parish Cemetery. Friends may call at the Wieting Family Funeral Home (411 W. Main St.) in Chilton from 4:30 p.m. until 7:30 p.m. on Friday, April 8, 2011, and on Saturday at the church from 9:30 a.m. until 10:30 a.m. A Parish Vigil Service will be held Friday evening at the funeral home at 7:30 p.m.
Mary Jane Robertson
F, b. September 17, 1852, d. January 7, 1916
Family: William J Faulks (b. November 10, 1846, d. June 4, 1910)
- Alvin John Faulks (b. January 11, 1872, d. March 7, 1929)
- Ida Mae Faulks (b. August 31, 1873, d. May 27, 1927)
- Esther Ann Faulks (b. September 4, 1875, d. March 23, 1909)
- Francis William Faulks (b. January 22, 1878, d. May 25, 1965)
- Carrie Faulks (b. September 30, 1882, d. August 24, 1936)
- Katherine Faulks (b. June 12, 1885, d. May 14, 1962)
- Laura Faulks (b. May 12, 1888, d. October 11, 1967)
- Hanna Faulks (b. 1889)
- Birth: Mary Jane Robertson was born on September 17, 1852 in Waupaca County, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and William J Faulks were married on November 18, 1869 in Royalton, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Mary Jane Robertson died on January 7, 1916, at age 63, in Waupaca, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.