Bobbi Jo Johnson
M, b. October 31, 1953, d. April 14, 1976
- Birth: Donald Genslak was born on October 31, 1953.
- Death: He died on April 14, 1976, at age 22.
- Burial: He was buried in St Francis Cemetery, Hollandtown, Wisconsin.
Brian Gregory Johnson
M, b. November 19, 1958, d. March 28, 2011
- Birth: Brian Gregory Johnson was born on November 19, 1958 in North Carolina.
- Marriage: He was married on March 19, 2004.
- Death: He died on March 28, 2011, at age 52.
- Note: Brian "Doc" Gregory Johnson, 52, of Manawa, WI, was unexpectedly taken home by his Lord and Savior on March 28, 2011. He was born in Gastonia, NC, on November 19, 1958. He married the love of his life Regina "Gina" "Gigi" Verstegen March 19, 2004. "Doc" was a long time dedicated employee of FedEx as a Sr. World Sales Shipping Agent. Outside of work, his loves included Psalms, blues music, auto racing, fly fishing and photography. He also loved conversation and had a knack for making friends everywhere he went and with everyone he met. "Doc" was quick witted, a great story teller, and even though he moved from his beloved North Carolina to Wisconsin, he brought with him loads of Southern Charm and the "Southernisms" to go with it. "Doc" lived his life devoted to Jesus. He made kids and adults alike smile and laugh in his presence. He was the consummate "Gentle Man."
He is survived by his wife Gina, his step-children Emily Nickodem of Milwaukee, WI and Mitchell Nickodem of Manawa, WI, his mother Dolores (Mathis) Arrowood of Charlotte, NC, his brother Patrick Johnson and wife Beckie of Stanley, NC, Melissa Joyner and husband Thomas, Mathew Smith and wife, Becky, Marty and Scott Mathis and families, Bob and Meurice Smith (Uncle and Aunt) and Ted and Bobbie Stutts (Uncle and Aunt).
He is preceded in death by his father Don Johnson of Charlotte, NC.
A funeral service will be held on Friday, April 1 (appropriately) at 11 a.m. at the Faith Community Church, County Highway K, Waupaca, WI, with burial to follow at Lakeside Memorial Park. Pastor Paul Stevens will officiate. A visitation will be held from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. Thursday, March 31, at the Holly Funeral Home, 526 S. Main St., Waupaca, WI, and again at the church on Friday from 10 a.m. until the time of the service at 11 a.m. Contributions in the memory of "Doc" may be made to Doc Johnson Memorial Fund. The Holly Funeral Home of Waupaca is assisting the family with arrangements. Online condolences available at www.hollyfuneralhome.com.
F, b. circa 1975, d. yes
- Birth: Maria Krahn was born circa 1975.
- Death: She died yes.