M, b. May 28, 1897, d. May 12, 1950
- Birth: Fred Missling was born on May 28, 1897 in Black Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on May 12, 1950, at age 52.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. circa 1900
- Birth: Alma Missling was born circa 1900.
F, b. circa 1900
- Birth: Margaret Missling was born circa 1900.
F, b. circa 1900
- Birth: Emma Missling was born circa 1900.
F, b. circa 1900
- Birth: Rose Missling was born circa 1900.
M, b. February 4, 1825
- Birth: Benjamin Ladouceur was born on February 4, 1825.
- Marriage: He and Celeste Viens were married on February 25, 1851 in Québec, Canada.
Joan C Collins
F, b. May 28, 1935, d. February 24, 2011
- Birth: Joan C Collins was born on May 28, 1935 in Minnesota.
- Marriage: She and James Davis Verstegen were married on July 20, 1963 in Minnesota.
- Death: Joan C Collins died on February 24, 2011, at age 75.
- Note: Joan L. Verstegen
Feb. 25, 2011
Joan L. Verstegen, age 75, of Wautoma, passed away Thursday afternoon, February 24, 2011 at Wild Rose Manor.
She was born May 28, 1935 in Fairmont, MN, the daughter of Ralph and Olive Mary (Wohlhuter) Collins. She married James D. Verstegen on July 20, 1963 in Fairmont, Minn. He preceded her in death on September 9, 1994.
Mrs. Verstegen was a member of Crossroad Family Church, Wautoma.
She is survived by one son, Michael (Debra) Verstegen, Wautoma; one daughter, Marjo (John) Owens, Hudson; three grand children, Nicolas, MaKayla, Marisa; one brother, Raymond Collins, Racine; further survived by nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
In addition to her husband, she was preceded in death by her parents.
Funeral Services will be held on Tuesday, March 1, 2011 at 11 a.m. at Crossroads Family Church, Wautoma with the Pastor Dan Carlson officiating. Burial will be in the North Dakota Cemetery, Town of Dakota, Waushara County. Visitation will be held on Monday evening from 5 to 7 p.m. at Crossroad Family Church and from 10 a.m. Monday until time of services at the Church.
Leikness Funeral Home
Michael D Verstegen
F, b. June 29, 1925, d. January 21, 1970
- Birth: Lois Verstegen was born on June 29, 1925 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on January 21, 1970, at age 44.
- Burial: She was buried in Riverside Cemetery, Appleton, Wisconsin.
Mary Ann Culligan
Allen Randolph Solie
M, b. September 30, 1916, d. April 17, 1996
- Birth: Allen Randolph Solie was born on September 30, 1916 in Stanley, Chippewa Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on April 17, 1996, at age 79, in Palo Alto, California.
Michael J Randerson
M, b. March 17, 1966, d. March 2, 2011
- Birth: Michael J Randerson was born on March 17, 1966.
- Death: He died on March 2, 2011, at age 44, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Michael J. Randerson Jr., age 44, passed away unexpectedly March 2, 2011, at St. Elizabeth Hospital. He was born in Appleton on June 17, 1966, the only son of Mike and Phyllis (Garvey) Randerson.
Michael was very caring, personable and fun loving and people generally took an immediate liking to him. This attribute served him very well as he interacted with customers in the various jobs he had all through his life. Michael genuinely loved people and had the ability to make them feel his interest in them.
His passion was music, first playing the clarinet, and later he became an accomplished piano player who loved to sit and play for relaxation. He was the piano player at his church for many years, the pastor often lovingly referred to him as "Fingers Randerson." We remember his music reverberating through the house as he practiced; he would not give up until each piece was exactly the way he wanted.
He also loved animals, particularly cats, and had a faithful feline companion. "keek monster", who ran his household for 17 years. He loved stock car racing and was involved with his best friend John Anthony's racing team. One of Michael's favorite memories was being part of the WIR 1990 championship team. He started out in 1978 as a young man helping in the family race car business (Rander-Car Racing) sweeping floors and gradually progressed to managing parts sales and manufacturing inventory. The family business was sold in 1992 and he moved on to several other jobs in the area.
Michael spent all of his life in the Appleton area until 2002 when he relocated to Canton, Ohio with his long-time friend and trusty side-kick Jeneen Liebergen. While living in Ohio he was employed by Americold Logistics and later with Paco Pallets. With the economic downturn his company down-sized eliminating his position and Michael moved back to Appleton in mid-2008 to seek employment here.
He is survived by his parents and three sisters: Jean Ann (Ray) Clemons of Grants, New Mexico and their children Samuel and Lydia; Summer Newlin of Neenah, Wisconsin and her children Ethan, Ella, Anna, and Aidan; and Beth (Paul) Koch of Fort Wayne, Indiana and their children Owen and Siena. He is further survived by aunts, uncles, and friends.
The funeral service for Michael will be held at 6:45 p.m. on Monday, March 7, 2011, at CALVARY BIBLE CHURCH, 1450 Oakridge Road in Neenah. Friends will be received at the church on Monday from 4 p.m. until the time of service at 6:45. In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund in Michael's name is being established.
Wichmann Funeral Home
Tri County Chapel
3212 S. Oneida Street
Jean Ann Randerson