- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
Charles Orrin Dahlke
Michael Joseph Dahlke
Mary Ellen Dahlke
M, b. May 8, 1904, d. January 1981
- Birth: Antone Hamernik was born on May 8, 1904.
- Death: He died in January 1981, at age 76.
Gladys R Lillge
F, b. August 13, 1917, d. February 20, 2011
- Birth: Gladys R Lillge was born on August 13, 1917 in Black Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Walter Elmer Emil Krueger were married on February 12, 1938.
- Death: Gladys R Lillge died on February 20, 2011, at age 93, in Little Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Gladys Krueger, 93, Appleton, passed peacefully on Saturday evening, February 20, 2011, at Parkside Care Center in Little Chute. Gladys was born near Black Creek on August 13, 1917, daughter of the late Henry and Augusta (Schubert) Lillge, and on February 12, 1938, married Walter Krueger in Mackville. Walter preceded her in death in November of 1989. The couple had been longtime members of St. Paul Ev. Lutheran Church in Appleton. When her health permitted, Gladys enjoyed reading and caring for her flower garden. She also loved to spend time at the Thompson Senior Center. Many will remember Gladys for the many years she was employed as a housekeeper at St. Elizabeth Hospital in Appleton.
Survivors include her children, David Krueger and Betty Jean Krueger, both of Appleton; four grandchildren, Scott Krueger and his daughter, Cassandra, Menasha; Brad Heuer, Bradenton, Fla.; Kory Krueger, Kaukauna; and Tara (Joel) Winkler and their children Brayden, Rylan, Ethan, and Mason, Appleton; two sisters-in-law, Vera Krueger and Elaine Krueger, both of Appleton; and a former daughter-in-law, Wanda Krueger, Little Chute. Gladys was preceded in death by her parents, her husband, Walter; as well as several brothers-in-law and sisters-in-law.
The Christian Funeral for Gladys will be held at 7 p.m. on Tuesday, February 22, 2011, at the funeral home chapel, with the Rev. Paul Jenkins of St. Paul Ev. Lutheran Church officiating. Entombment will be in Highland Memorial Park. Friends may call at the funeral home on Tuesday from 4 p.m. until the time of the service at 7 p.m.
Wichmann Funeral Home
537 N. Superior Street
M, b. circa 1790
- Birth: Laurens VanLanen was born circa 1790.
M, b. July 1, 1739
- Birth: Joannes Croone was born on July 1, 1739 in Vught, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Anna Maria Verhoeven were married on November 18, 1764 in Vught, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Anna Maria Verhoeven
F, b. April 14, 1739
- Birth: Anna Maria Verhoeven was born on April 14, 1739 in Vught, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Joannes Croone were married on November 18, 1764 in Vught, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. December 25, 1800
- Birth: Emericus VanLanen was born on December 25, 1800 in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. circa 1705
- Henrica Croon (b. May 5, 1725)
- Petronella Croon (b. October 9, 1726)
- Henricus Croon (b. January 24, 1728)
- Petrus Croon (b. March 8, 1730)
- Cornelia Croon (b. April 6, 1732)
- Cornelius Croon (b. May 31, 1735)
- Joannes Croon (b. January 5, 1737)
- Arnoldus Croon (b. June 13, 1738)
- Joannes Croone (b. July 1, 1739)
- Gerardus Croon (b. October 20, 1741)
- Birth: Antonius Croon was born circa 1705.