F, b. February 7, 1926, d. March 15, 2015
- Birth: Radeka Boomsma was born on February 7, 1926.
- Marriage: She and George Seroogy were married in 1944.
- Death: Radeka Boomsma died on March 15, 2015, at age 89.
- Burial: She was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Radeka “Cora” Decker, 89, Green Bay, passed away, March 15, 2015. Born on February 7, 1926, she is the daughter of the late Dirk and Maria (Wyne) Boomsma. Cora is a graduate of East High School. She married Lt. George Seroogy in 1944 and he died serving our country in WWII in 1945. Cora went on to marry Ellison Decker in 1946 and he preceded her in death in 1995. She was a proud foster parent for over thirty-six babies and was a volunteer at the Red Cross for over fifteen years. Cora enjoyed card playing with her friends, oil painting, and knitting.
She is survived by her three children and their spouses, Timothy (Jean) Decker of Green Bay, Melissa (John) Cheslock of Oak Park, CA, and Linda (Doug) Bitters of Henderson, NV; six grandchildren; nine great grandchildren and many other relatives and friends.
Cora was preceded in death by her parents, her husbands, George and Ellison; two sisters and brothers-in-law, Winnie (Ed) Beckers and Gertrude (Carl) Staevens.
Visitation at Prince of Peace Church, 3425 Willow Rd, Friday, March 20, from 9:30 AM until the time of the Mass of Christian Burial at 11 AM with Rev. Daniel Viertal officiating. Entombment at Allouez Chapel Mausoleum.
The family would like to extend a special thank you to the staff of Maple Ridge Nursing Home.
In lieu of flowers a memorial fund has been established at the funeral home.
Melvin J Decker
M, b. January 25, 1925, d. December 9, 1990
- Birth: Melvin J Decker was born on January 25, 1925.
- Death: He died on December 9, 1990, at age 65.
M, b. circa 1870
- Birth: Henry Decker was born circa 1870.
- Marriage: He and Lydia Duquaine were married on June 11, 1885 in Bellevue, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. September 23, 1964, d. November 18, 1950
- Birth: Lydia Duquaine was born on September 23, 1964 in Bellevue, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Henry Decker were married on June 11, 1885 in Bellevue, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Lydia Duquaine died on November 18, 1950, at age -14.
Randy Dean Asman
Randall Charles Strey
Joan Ann Wallace
Charles Edward Strey
M, b. July 6, 1895, d. July 1955
- Birth: Charles Edward Strey was born on July 6, 1895.
- Marriage: He and Linda Esther Much were married on April 16, 1919 in Greenville, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Charles Edward Strey died in July 1955, at age ~60, in Fremont, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.