F, b. circa 1801
- Birth: Barbara Linders was born circa 1801 in Rijkevoort, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Joannes VandeLaar were married on January 12, 1823 in Beugen en Rijkevoort, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. circa 1790
- Birth: Maria Linders was born circa 1790.
M, b. March 8, 1756
- Birth: Henricus Reijnen was born on March 8, 1756 in Wanroij, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. March 4, 1762
- Birth: Joanna Reijnen was born on March 4, 1762 in Beugen en Rijkevoort, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. 1765
- Birth: Reinier Reijnen was born in 1765 in St Antonius, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. July 8, 1757
- Birth: Lambertus Reijnen was born on July 8, 1757 in Wanroij, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. circa 1735
- Birth: Paulus Linders was born circa 1735.
F, b. circa 1735
- Birth: Joanna VanHees was born circa 1735.
Petrus Jacobs Boetzelaars
M, b. circa 1730
- Birth: Petrus Jacobs Boetzelaars was born circa 1730.
F, b. circa 1730
- Birth: Maria Schinck was born circa 1730.
M, b. circa 1700
- Birth: Jacobus Boetzelaars was born circa 1700.
M, b. circa 1772
- Birth: Jacob Jacobs was born circa 1772.
F, b. circa 1763
- Birth: Hendrina Jacobs was born circa 1763.
M, b. May 25, 1728
- Birth: Adrianus Lemmens was born on May 25, 1728 in Bladel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. November 8, 1725
- Birth: Walterus Lemmens was born on November 8, 1725 in Bladel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. July 11, 1721
- Birth: Cornelus Lemmens was born on July 11, 1721 in Bladel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Franz August Bellin
M, b. November 7, 1825, d. April 12, 1899
- Birth: Franz August Bellin was born on November 7, 1825.
- Marriage: He and Maria Charlotte Friederike Knuth were married on January 20, 1848.
- Death: Franz August Bellin died on April 12, 1899, at age 73, in Germantown, Washington Co, Wisconsin.
Albertine Charlotte Marie Wille
F, b. November 22, 1837, d. November 3, 1928
- Birth: Albertine Charlotte Marie Wille was born on November 22, 1837.
- Marriage: She and Friedrich Wilhelm August Knuth were married on June 15, 1855 in Ozaukee County, Wisconsin.
- Death: Albertine Charlotte Marie Wille died on November 3, 1928, at age 90, in Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
Friedrich Wilhelm August Knuth
M, b. April 25, 1834
- Birth: Friedrich Wilhelm August Knuth was born on April 25, 1834 in Schwessow, Kreis Greifenberg, Pommern, Prussia.
- Marriage: He and Albertine Charlotte Marie Wille were married on June 15, 1855 in Ozaukee County, Wisconsin.
Hanna Caroline Knuth
F, b. August 30, 1837
- Birth: Hanna Caroline Knuth was born on August 30, 1837 in Schwessow, Kreis Greifenberg, Pommern, Prussia.
M, b. circa 1795, d. April 23, 1868
- Birth: Paulus Linders was born circa 1795 in Arcen en Velden, Limburg, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Helena Petronella Francken were married on April 19, 1825 in Arcen en Velden, Limburg, Netherlands.
- Death: Paulus Linders died on April 23, 1868 in Arcen en Velden, Limburg, Netherlands.
Victor Edward Kane
M, b. March 12, 1929, d. May 23, 2011
- Birth: Victor Edward Kane was born on March 12, 1929 in Larrabee, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Doris Mae Corrigan were married on September 9, 1950 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Victor Edward Kane died on May 23, 2011, at age 82.
Dewey A Decker
M, b. July 30, 1920, d. March 18, 2011
- Birth: Dewey A Decker was born on July 30, 1920 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on March 18, 2011, at age 90.
- Burial: He was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Dewey A. Decker, 90, De Pere, Wis., passed away Friday, March 18, 2011, surrounded by his family. He was born July 30, 1920, in Green Bay, the oldest of three sons of the late Dewey E. and Agnes (Matzke) Decker. He graduated from West High School in 1938 and from St. Norbert College in 1942.
He received an ROTC commission as an officer in the U.S. Army. He served four years with the 102nd Infantry Division. He was wounded in action in Germany in 1944 and was awarded the Purple Heart and the Bronze Star with a gold V for valor. On July 21, 1949, he married Phyllis Basche at St. Joseph Church in Green Bay. Dewey was a longtime member of St. Agnes Parish.
After his Army discharge, Dewey and family members operated the Riverside Ballroom in the late 1940s. He enjoyed a 45+ year career in the real estate business as owner of Decker Realty and later Decker Appraisal Service. He was honored as Realtor of the Year in 1970.
He was a past state commander of the AMVETS. He also was a member of the Disabled American Veterans Russell Leicht Chapter 3, American Legion, Sullivan Wallen Post #11 and Lions International and was the first president and charter member of the West Side Green Bay Lions Club.
He was very proud of the honor of having a street in the village of Howard (Dewey Decker Drive) named after him by his long-time friend, the late Lloyd Meacham.
A staunch Packer supporter, Dewey and his family have had season tickets since the 1940s. He was parade marshal for the Green Bay Packers 50th Anniversary Parade in 1969. Dewey enjoyed fine music, art and traveled extensively. He enjoyed people and was a great storyteller, especially about his experiences during World War II.
He is survived by his sons, Daniel (Linda) Decker, Niagara; James (Judy) Decker, Dewey J. (Beckie) Decker, Robert (Karen) Decker, all of Green Bay; and daughters, Margaret Krumholz, Green Bay; and Marilyn (Daniel) Ammerman, De Pere; daughter-in-law, Wendy (James) Blackmon, Iron Mountain, Mich.; grandchildren, Beth (Matthew) Rehani and Alison Decker, both of De Pere, Wis.; Matt (Julie) Decker, Mitchell (Katy) Decker, James (Rickie) Decker, Melissa (Matt) Martin, all of Green Bay; Joseph (fiancee, Danielle) Decker, Seattle, Wash.; Laurie (Joshua) Shafman, Adam Decker and Cody Decker, Briana (Shane) Kudick and Ben Krumholz, all of Green Bay; and Lydia Decker, Iron Mountain, Mich.; brother-in law, Edward (Dorothy) Basche; sisters-in-law, Cora Decker, Lorraine La Plante and Gertrude Boehnlein, Green Bay; six step-grandchildren and seven great-grandchildren.
Mr. Decker was preceded in death by his wife, Phyllis I. (Basche) Decker; by a son, Paul J. Decker; infant daughters, Catherine and Mary Jane; an infant grandson, Jonathan Decker; his father, Dewey E., and mother, Agnes; his two brothers, Ellison C. Decker and Melvin J. Decker; a daughter-in-law, Sandra Decker; brothers-in-law, Wallace J. Boehnlein and William E. Basche; and a sister-in-law, Patricia Basche.
Friends may call at Blaney Funeral Home, 1521 Shawano Avenue, from 4 to 8 p.m. Monday. A Parish Wake service will be held at 7 p.m. Friends may also call at St. Agnes Catholic Church, 1484 Ninth St., from 10 to 11 a.m. Tuesday. The Mass of Christian Burial will be held at 11 a.m. Tuesday at the church with the Rev. Dane Radecki, O. Praem., officiating. Entombment will be in Allouez Chapel Mausoleum. Online condolences may be sent at www.BlaneyFuneralHome.com.
A memorial fund has been established in Dewey's name.
The family extends a thank you to the staff at Woodside and the special care unit and to Dr. Walbrun for their care of Dewey.
Phyllis I Basche
F, b. August 23, 1928, d. June 23, 2010
- Birth: Phyllis I Basche was born on August 23, 1928.
- Death: She died on June 23, 2010, at age 81.
- Burial: She was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Ellison Clement Decker
M, b. October 5, 1922, d. May 12, 1995
- Birth: Ellison Clement Decker was born on October 5, 1922 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on May 12, 1995, at age 72, in LasVegas, Clark Co, Nevada.