Donald F Waters
William A Laemmrich
M, b. January 11, 1929, d. January 21, 2011
- Birth: William A Laemmrich was born on January 11, 1929.
- Death: He died on January 21, 2011, at age 82.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Menasha, Wisconsin.
- Note: William A. "Bill" Laemmrich, 82, Neenah, went home to spend eternity with his Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, and with his beloved son, Scotty, on Friday, Jan. 21, 2011, after a three year courageous battle with cancer. Bill was born on Jan. 11, 1929; son of the late Clem and Cecille (Otto) Laemmrich of Menasha. He married the love of his life, Patricia "Patti" Waters on Nov. 10, 1956. They spent their entire married life in the Neenah-Menasha area.
Bill attended Campion High School in Prairie du Chien, Wis., and was a 1946 graduate of St. Mary High School, Menasha. He spent time as a counselor in Boys Town, NE; upon his return to Wisconsin, he planned and built a golf course in Merrill, and pursued his interest in greenhouse growing. Originally working with Linsdau Florist in Menasha, he later partnered with Clarence and Bernice Trieglaff for many years with Kraemer Greenhouses in Neenah. In later years, he supervised the growing operation of Memorial Florist in Neenah and Appleton. He was known throughout Wisconsin and beyond for his ability to grow and nurture the most beautiful Easter lilies and Christmas poinsettias. His love for gardening and landscaping continued for many years after his retirement in 1997; tending to his immense yard and gardens at home and often assisting family and friends as well as volunteering with the Theda Clark Hospital Auxiliary and The Timber Rattlers were some of his favorite passions.
Bill will be remembered for his quiet and gentle manner, his love for his family and friends, his devotion to the Catholic faith and St. Gabriel the Archangel Parish in Neenah, as well as his willingness to help others.
Survivors include his wife of 54 years, Patti; their cherished son, Shawn William (Jennifer) Laemmrich and their sons, Nicholas Scott and Alexander Lee Laemmrich, Calumet, Mich.; his sisters, Louise (Benedict) Garvey, Palm Desert, Calif.; Marguerite (Gerald) Hoffman, Menasha; and Mary Grace (Gerald) Peeters, Necedah; his sisters-in-law, Suzanne (William) Sund, Sharon Liebergen Waters, Kathryn (Ted) Westgor, Jeanne (William) Craig, Colleen (Mike) Vindhurst, Julie Walsh Waters; brothers-in-law, Chip (Barb) Waters, Douglas (Paula) Waters, Donald (Colleen) Waters; and many loving and caring nieces, nephews and dear friends.
Family members welcoming Bill into his heavenly home are his parents, his son, Scott William; his brother, Richard (Rosemary) Laemmrich; his sister, Joan (Emric) Skibba; his father and mother-in-law ,Frank and Catherine (Heitl) Waters; his brother-in-law, James B. Waters; his brother-in-law and godson, William P. Waters; his brother-in-law, Walter Meyer; and many other family members and friends.
The Funeral Mass for Bill will be held on Wednesday, Jan. 26, 2011, 12 p.m., at St, Gabriel the Archangel Parish, Neenah, with Fr. Richard Allen officiating. The visitation will be held at the church on Wednesday from 10 a.m. until the hour of the service. Interment will be in St. Mary's Cemetery, Menasha.
A memorial fund has been established for Affinity Hospice, Neenah.
The family wishes to extend their thanks and deep gratitude to Dr. Timothy Goggins, Jennifer Greiner, and the entire staff at Fox Valley Hematology and Oncology for their dedicated care and their love and friendship. You have all made these last 3 years so much easier for Bill. Thanks and appreciation is also extended to Vallhaven Care Center, Dr. Barkmeier, and Affinity Hospice for their very special care during the final months of Bill's life. Much love and thanks to the family and friends for their many visits with Bill.
Bill, Dad, Grandpa: We will miss you every day of the rest of our lives, and we will always love you. Rest in peace in the arms of our Lord and Savior. Patti, Shawn, Jen, Nick and Alex
Westgor Funeral Homes
205 W. Doty Ave
Neenah - 920-722-7151
Virginia Lee Aerts
F, b. January 8, 1943, d. January 9, 2011
- Birth: Virginia Lee Aerts was born on January 8, 1943.
- Marriage: She was married on February 4, 2004.
- Death: She died on January 9, 2011, at age 68.
- Burial: She was buried in Mount Calvary Cemetery, DePere, Wisconsin.
- Note: Virginia "Gini" (Aerts) Broderick, 68, Kewaunee, passed away peacefully early Sunday morning, Jan. 9, 2011. She was born Jan. 8, 1943, to the late Conrad and Dorothy (Baeten) Aerts. On Feb. 4, 2004, she married James Broderick. Gini loved to garden. She was also a real people person, and loved to spend time with her family, especially her two granddaughters whom were the joy of her life.
She is survived by her husband, James; her children, Chad Keller, Patrick Keller, Ryan (Katie) Keller, and her granddaughters, Madison and Bailey. Gini's sisters also survive, Rosemary (John) Ver Boort, Kathleen (Bruce) Polzar, and Connie (Gordon) Fuss. James's children, James E. Broderick, and Deborah (James) Webb, as well as numerous nieces and nephews and the father of her children, Bob (Paula) Keller survive her.
Gini was preceded in death by her parents and her second husband, George Tardiff.
Friends may call at Our Lady of Lourdes Parish Family, corner of Lourdes Ave. and Suburban Drive, De Pere, after 1 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 12, 2011, until the Mass of Christian Burial at 4 p.m. with Fr. Tim Shillcox O. Praem., officiating. Gini will be laid to rest next to her parents in Mt. Calvary Cemetery, De Pere. Please go to www.ryanfh.com to send online condolences to the family. In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund will be established. The RYAN FUNERAL HOME of De Pere is assisting the family.
M, b. June 10, 1927, d. June 1, 1997
- Birth: George Tardiff was born on June 10, 1927.
- Death: He died on June 1, 1997, at age 69.
Patrick R Keller
Ryan Christopher Keller