F, b. circa 1885
- Birth: Irene Behrendt was born circa 1885.
M, b. December 14, 1913, d. August 31, 1991
- Birth: Ervin Nitzske was born on December 14, 1913.
- Marriage: He and Madeline Larsen were married on November 12, 1938.
- Death: Ervin Nitzske died on August 31, 1991, at age 77.
F, b. October 24, 1921, d. January 8, 2011
- Birth: Madeline Larsen was born on October 24, 1921 in Town of Maine, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Ervin Nitzske were married on November 12, 1938.
- Death: Madeline Larsen died on January 8, 2011, at age 89, in Shawano, Shawano Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Madeline Nitzske, 89, Shiocton, passed away early Saturday morning, Jan. 8, 2011, at Evergreen Care Center in Shawano. She was born on Oct. 24, 1921, in the Town of Maine, daughter of the late Raymond and Maude (Brown) Larsen. On Nov. 12, 1938, she married Ervin Nitzske, he preceded her in death on Aug. 31, 1991. Madeline was a member of Trinity United Church of Christ, Leeman. She was a great wife, mother, grandma, great-grandmother and friend. She especially loved all her grandbabies and her dog, Reno.
Survivors include her two sons, Lester Nitzske, Laona; Bruce (Pat) Nitzske, Black Creek; two daughters, Cheryl (Russell) Wilkinson, Shiocton; Kathy (William) Stedjee, Bonduel; daughter-in-law, Barbara Nitzske, Shiocton; 11 grandchildren; 24 great-grandchildren; two sisters, Thelma Breitzman, Marion; and Beatrice (Ken) Leeman, Shiocton; brother-in-law; Ralph (Bernice) Nitzske, New London.
She is preceded in death by her son, Gary; grandson, Darwin Nitzske; two brothers, Leo (Elsie) Larsen and Robert Larsen and a sister Eunice Polley.
Friends may call at Trinity United Church of Christ W6712 County F, Leeman on Tuesday, Jan. 11, 2011, from 9 a.m. until funeral services at 11 a.m. with Pastor Moira Finley officiating. Burial will be in Oak Hill Cemetery in the Town of Maine. Muehl-Boettcher Funeral Home Seymour is assisting the family. Online condolences may be expressed at www.muehlboettcher.com.
A special thank you to the staff of Evergreen Care Center for all of the care given to mom.
Jeff Franklin Petit
F, b. July 26, 1947, d. August 13, 1947
- Birth: Patricia Petit was born on July 26, 1947 in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on August 13, 1947, at age 0.
- Burial: She was buried in Most Precious Blood Cemetary, New London, Wisconsin.
F, b. July 14, 1926, d. May 12, 2006
- Birth: Mary Burke was born on July 14, 1926.
- Death: She died on May 12, 2006, at age 79.
- Burial: She was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. October 28, 1918, d. April 30, 2005
Family: Mary Burke (b. July 14, 1926, d. May 12, 2006)
- Birth: Francis Hessel was born on October 28, 1918.
- Death: He died on April 30, 2005, at age 86.
- Burial: He was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Johannes Lamberti Looijmans
M, b. circa 1755
- Birth: Johannes Lamberti Looijmans was born circa 1755.
Johanna Cornelis VandeMeulegraaf
F, b. circa 1755
- Birth: Johanna Cornelis VandeMeulegraaf was born circa 1755.
M, b. December 23, 1727
- Birth: Lambertus Looijmans was born on December 23, 1727 in Veghel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. circa 1725
- Birth: Cornelis VandeMeulegraaf was born circa 1725.