F, b. June 21, 1718
- Birth: Aldegondis VanRysingen was born on June 21, 1718 in Blaarthem (Eindhoven), Noord Brabent, Netherlands.
M, b. March 10, 1720
- Birth: Arnoldus VanRysingen was born on March 10, 1720 in Blaarthem (Eindhoven), Noord Brabent, Netherlands.
M, b. January 12, 1716
- Birth: Henricus VanRijsingen was born on January 12, 1716 in Blaarthem (Eindhoven), Noord Brabent, Netherlands.
M, b. circa 1660
- Birth: Wilhelmus Librechts was born circa 1660.
Jacobus Wilhelmus Librechts
M, b. circa 1690
- Birth: Jacobus Wilhelmus Librechts was born circa 1690.
Maria Wilhelmus Librechts
F, b. circa 1690
- Birth: Maria Wilhelmus Librechts was born circa 1690.
M, b. 1893, d. June 23, 1970
- Birth: John Gysbers was born in 1893 in Cuijk en Sint Agatha, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Lucille Margaret Berendsen were married on June 22, 1928.
- Death: John Gysbers died on June 23, 1970, at age ~77.
- Burial: He was buried in Mount Olivet Catholic Cemetery, De Pere, Wisconsin.
Katherine Elizabeth Gertz
F, b. June 19, 1902, d. April 20, 1979
- Birth: Katherine Elizabeth Gertz was born on June 19, 1902 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on April 20, 1979, at age 76, in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Norbert Jacob Gertz
M, b. February 4, 1909, d. June 10, 1948
- Birth: Norbert Jacob Gertz was born on February 4, 1909 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Irene Frances Harkins were married on September 25, 1930 in St Mary's, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
- Death: Norbert Jacob Gertz died on June 10, 1948, at age 39, in Chilton, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
Paul H Gertz
M, b. September 12, 1918, d. December 6, 1978
- Birth: Paul H Gertz was born on September 12, 1918 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on December 6, 1978, at age 60, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. circa 1740, d. June 8, 1825
- Birth: Adriaan Wittenberg was born circa 1740 in Berghem, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: He died on June 8, 1825 in Berghem, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Nicolaas Hendrickx Wittenberg
M, b. June 3, 1703, d. October 1, 1765
- Birth: Nicolaas Hendrickx Wittenberg was born on June 3, 1703 in Berghem, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: He died on October 1, 1765, at age 62, in Berghem, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Theodora Wesselberg Muijlders
F, b. circa 1703
- Birth: Theodora Wesselberg Muijlders was born circa 1703.
M, b. December 24, 1882, d. March 11, 1964
Family: Iva Emma Thomas (b. July 11, 1891, d. November 5, 1966)
- Elizabeth A Hendricks (b. November 23, 1908, d. March 16, 2001)
- Commodore Henry Hendricks (b. July 29, 1911, d. November 23, 2003)
- John Hendricks (b. 1913, d. 1918)
- August William Hendricks (b. December 26, 1915, d. December 20, 1998)
- Kenneth Hendricks (b. October 14, 1917, d. November 30, 1990)
- Henry Hendricks (b. December 21, 1919, d. June 3, 2010)
- Joyce Hendricks (b. October 25, 1921, d. 2007)
- Marie Ruth Hendricks (b. May 29, 1923, d. October 26, 1976)
- Marjorie June Hendricks (b. October 6, 1925, d. August 5, 2008)
- Robert Hendricks (b. August 12, 1932, d. August 12, 1932)
- Birth: Henry Hendricks was born on December 24, 1882 in Town of Grand Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Baptism: He was baptized on December 25, 1882 in St John Nepomucene Church, Little Chute, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Iva Emma Thomas were married in August 1908.
- Death: Henry Hendricks died on March 11, 1964, at age 81, in Niagara, Marinette Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. circa 1730
- Birth: Kornelus Boeijen was born circa 1730.
F, b. circa 1740, d. December 30, 1826
- Birth: Meggel Wittenberg was born circa 1740.
- Death: She died on December 30, 1826 in Berghem, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. September 26, 1914, d. January 6, 2011
- Birth: Ruth Rowland was born on September 26, 1914 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Raymond C Kneice were married on January 30, 1933.
- Death: Ruth Rowland died on January 6, 2011, at age 96, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Ruth Kneice, 96, Appleton, died unexpectedly Thursday, Jan. 6, 2011, at her home. Ruth was born in Appleton on Sept. 26, 1914, daughter of the late Charles and Irene (Behrendt) Rowland. On Jan. 30, 1933, she was united in marriage to Ray C. Kneice. The couple enjoyed 56 years together until his death in 1989. Ruth worked at Oaks Candy Store, Gimbles, and Pranges. She was very active at her church, St. Joseph in Appleton, where she was a sixty year member of the Third Order of St. Francis and was a Communion Distributer. Ruth was also a member of the Monte Alverno Retreat House Guild.
She is survived by her two daughters, Angeline (Ray) St. Louis, Appleton; and Carol (Andrew) Vander Heyden, Appleton; six grandchildren, Lori (Randall) Piette, Linda (Todd) Noack, Tim Vander Heyden, Patricia (Charles) Nelson, Cynthia (James) Durand, and Raymond (Jennifer) St. Louis; 14 great-grandchildren and three great-great-grandchildren. She is further survived by nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her parents, husband, son, Ronald; infant son, Timothy; and brother, Charles Rowland.
A Mass of Resurrection will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. on Wednesday, Jan. 12, at St. Joseph Catholic Church, with Father James Leary, OFM Cap officiating. Friends may visit directly at the church on Wednesday from 9:30 a.m. until the time of service. Interment will take place at St. Joseph Catholic Cemetery.
The family would like to extend a special thank you to Ellen and Charlotte for their kindness, care, and concern shown to Ruth.
606 N. Oneida St.
Patricia St Louis
M, b. circa 1885
- Birth: Charles Rowland was born circa 1885.