Arthur J Hendricks
Daniel H Drifka
M, b. November 5, 1944, d. August 9, 2015
- Birth: Daniel H Drifka was born on November 5, 1944 in Milwaukee County, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on August 9, 2015, at age 70, in Peshtigo, Marinette Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Daniel H. Drifka, 70, of Peshtigo, Wis., passed away on Sunday, August 9, 2015, at home. Dan was born on November 5, 1944, in Milwaukee, Wis. to the late Harry and Lorraine (Neuhaus) Drifka.
Dan drove semi truck for many years and was also a well known mechanic and auto body technician. He was very proud of his 34 years of sobriety and was very active in AA helping sponsor many people over the years. Dan loved racing old cars (especially his 1950 Ford), football, animals and politics.
Dan is survived by his two daughters: Dawn Fifarek and Jessica Bradley, both of Peshtigo, Wis.; son, Dan (Sandra) of Menominee, Mich.; and eight grandchildren: Quinn and Joseph Bradley, Abigail, Megan and Madeline Fifarek, and Aaron, Kayla and Hannah Drifka.
Dan was preceded in death by his granddaughter, Samantha.
Family and friends may call at Anderson Diehm Funeral Home on Thursday, August 13, 2015 after 3 p.m. until time of Funeral Service at 6 p.m.
Marinette EagleHerald, August 11, 2015.
Daniel Clayton Drifka
M, b. December 28, 1913, d. July 26, 1998
- Birth: Kenneth Woelfel was born on December 28, 1913.
- Marriage: He and Sylvia A Geiser were married on June 15, 1936 in Charlestown, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Kenneth Woelfel died on July 26, 1998, at age 84.
Sylvia A Geiser
F, b. December 16, 1914, d. December 21, 2010
- Birth: Sylvia A Geiser was born on December 16, 1914 in Charlesburg. Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Kenneth Woelfel were married on June 15, 1936 in Charlestown, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Sylvia A Geiser died on December 21, 2010, at age 96, in Fond du Lac, Fond du lac Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Chilton, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Sylvia A. Woelfel, age 96, of Chilton, died on Tuesday, December 21, 2010, at the St. Francis Home in Fond du Lac. She was born December 16, 1914, in Charlesburg, daughter of the late Peter & Anna (Schwarz) Geiser. Sylvia married Kenneth Woelfel on June 15, 1936, at St. Martin Catholic Church in Charlestown. He preceded her in death on July 26, 1998. She was a member of Good Shepherd Catholic Church, formerly the St. Mary Parish, where she also belonged and volunteered many hours to the Christian Women. She was also a member of the Daughters of Isabella and the Catholic Knights for over 75 years. Sylvia was an avid card player belonging to several card clubs in the area; whether the game was Bridge, 500, or Sheepshead, Sylvia was always ready to play when the cards were dealt. Beyond card games, she was an excellent Scrabble player with a lexicon of words that would make Webster jealous. Sylvia was an excellent cook; no matter the time of day she was always prepared to create a delicious home-cooked meal for anyone who would visit. She also thought of herself as a dessert connoisseur with an expert eye for baked goods, and a taste palate that could help create delicious desserts. Sylvia's life and heart centered on her family. She was the greatest mother a child could have, always making time for her children, and taking time to make their lives better. Through life, the tasks before her transitioned from mother to grandmother, then great-grandmother. Sylvia was always able to provide the same love and care with grace and dignity as her titles changed.
She will be greatly missed by her children: Diane (Norm) Ditter, Dennis (Barb) Woelfel, Nancy (Tony) Frank, Kathy (Mark) Redig; her daughter-in-law: Judy Woelfel; grandchildren: Beth, Lynn, Alicia, Daniel, Julie, Mark, Lynn, Robert, Denise, Sharon, Nicolette, Katie, Paul, Mitchell, Nathaniel, Alexis; 15 great-grandchildren; her sisters: Armella Wettstein, Stella Nicolay, Lydia Larsen; and a sister-in-law: Lucille Geiser. Sylvia is further survived by nieces, nephews, cousins, other relatives and friends.
She was preceded in death by her parents; her husband: Kenneth J.; a son: Kenneth Paul; a sister: Adela (Elmer) Meier; two brothers: Herbert Geiser, Leo (Asella) Geiser; other brothers-in-law: Gerald Larsen, John Wettstein, Helmuth Nicolay, Hilmar Woelfel, Adelbert Woelfel, Mark Woelfel; and a sister-in-law: Coletta Mueller.
Funeral service will be at 2 p.m. on Tuesday, December 28, 2010, at the Good Shepherd Catholic Church (54 E. Main St.) in Chilton with the Rev. Bob Kollath officiating. Burial will be in the St. Mary Catholic Cemetery in Chilton. Friends may call at the church from 11:30 a.m. until 1:45 p.m. on Tuesday, December 28, 2010.
The family would like to thank the loving staff of St. Francis Home for the wonderful care given to their mother. Also, special thanks to Marlene Hilbert, who was Sylvia's caregiver and friend for almost 2 years.
Mark L Demerath
Pamela Ann Aerts
Richard Joseph Aerts