Christine Lee Maass
Nicholas Todd Gunderson
Frank C (Sonny) Nowak
M, b. March 27, 1927, d. December 19, 2010
- Birth: Frank C (Sonny) Nowak was born on March 27, 1927 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on December 19, 2010, at age 83.
- Note: Frank C. "Sonny" Nowak, 83, passed away peacefully on Sunday, December 19, 2010, after a lengthy illness of dementia. His wife of 61 years lovingly took care of him for several years. The last four years he resided at Brewster Village. Frank was born in Appleton on March 27, 1927, the son of the late Frank Joseph and Elisabeth (Harris) Nowak. He graduated from Appleton High School (West) in 1945.
Frank is survived by his loving wife, Marilyn; children, Cheryl (Richard) Tietz, Joni (Dave Wegner) Nowak and their children, Graham (fiance, Jennifer Kirchner) and Brent; Sue (Jamie) Zemlock and their children, Krystal (Bryan) Krug and Camren; and Lori (Scott) Weyenberg and their children, Brooke Weyenberg and Myranda Lope; sisters, Lucille Luedtke, Sylvia Nichols, and Marilyn (Charlie) Heimmermann; brothers, Robert (Ellie) Nowak and Stanley (Betty) Nowak; brothers-in-law, Gordy Natrop and Leroy (Florence) Meinhardt; and sister-in-law Carol (Jim) Madge.
He was preceded in death by his sisters, Leona Watson and Bernadine Natrop; brothers-in-law, Jack Watson, Jerry Luedtke, Paul Gertz, George Springer, Jim Nichols and Jerry Callies; and sister-in-law, Gerry Nowak. He is further survived by numerous nieces and nephews.
The funeral service for Frank will be held at 12 p.m. on Wednesday, December 22, 2010, at the Wichmann Funeral Home, Tri-County Chapel. Friends will be received at the funeral home on Wednesday from 10 a.m. until the time of the service.
The family extends a special thank you to the staff at "The Cedars," Brewster Village for their compassionate and loving care of our loved one.
In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund in Frank's name is being established.
Dad, I will always remember our special times together. Even at the end you still smiled and laughed. Thanks for all of the memories. I Love you, Lori
Hi Dad, "What's the good word?" I'll carry you in my heart. Love, Cheri
Hi Dad, I'll always be your helper. You will forever be in my heart. Love, Joni
Dad, I know you are okay now and in a good place. Please know I will continue to think of you each and every day. And don't take any wooden nickels. Love, Susie
Sonny, Thanks for all the great trips, rummage sales and especially the Scrabble games. Love, Marilyn
Wichmann Funeral Home
3212 South Oneida Street
Frank J Nowak
M, b. August 3, 1891, d. October 25, 1979
- Birth: Frank J Nowak was born on August 3, 1891 in Czech Republic.
- Death: He died on October 25, 1979, at age 88.
- Burial: He was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. September 18, 1898, d. December 10, 1986
- Birth: Elizabeth Herres was born on September 18, 1898 in Hancock, Houghton Co, Michigan.
- Death: She died on December 10, 1986, at age 88.
- Burial: She was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. circa 1925, d. yes
- Birth: Jerry Luedtke was born circa 1925.
- Death: He died yes.
Leona E Nowak
F, b. March 12, 1922, d. April 28, 2006
- Birth: Leona E Nowak was born on March 12, 1922 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She was married.
- Death: She died on April 28, 2006, at age 84.
Cynthia Lou Pennings