Evelyn Margaret Goffard
F, b. October 25, 1916, d. May 22, 2006
- Birth: Evelyn Margaret Goffard was born on October 25, 1916 in West DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on May 22, 2006, at age 89, in Pulaski, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. February 6, 1926, d. March 27, 2003
- Birth: Mildred Goffard was born on February 6, 1926.
- Marriage: She and Donald Norman Fischer were married on June 12, 1947 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Mildred Goffard died on March 27, 2003, at age 77.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
F, b. September 28, 1926, d. November 29, 1993
- Birth: Colleen McDaniel was born on September 28, 1926 in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Robert Emmett McCann were married in 1948.
- Death: Colleen McDaniel died on November 29, 1993, at age 67.
- Burial: She was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Menasha, Wisconsin.
Karen Ann McCann
F, b. November 7, 1953, d. January 28, 2014
- Birth: Karen Ann McCann was born on November 7, 1953.
- Death: She died on January 28, 2014, at age 60.
- Note: Karen Ann Dermond of Milwaukee, WI, passed away unexpectedly on January 28, 2014 at the age of 60. Karen was a former resident of Elm Grove and Menasha, WI. She was born November 7, 1953 the daughter of Robert and Colleen McCann. Karen was a 1972 graduate of St. Mary High School in Menasha. She attended college at the University of Wisconsin-Stout in Menomonie, WI graduating in 1976. It was at Stout that Karen met her future husband Eric Dermond and together they formed the Derco Aerospace business. Karen served as treasurer of the business from 1979 until 1993.
Karen is survived by her three beloved children: Breana (Chris) Salizzoni, Nicole Dermond and Alexander Dermond. She is further survived by her grandson Luca Salizzoni; her brothers Kevin (Maribeth) McCann, Neenah, WI; and Kelly McCann, Dallas, TX; along with several nieces and nephews. She was preceded in death by her parents, Robert and Colleen McCann; and two brothers, Michael and Patrick McCann. A private memorial service was held February 1, 2014 at the Fox Point Lutheran Church. Amongst her family and friends she was a kind and loving person with a warm and generous heart. She shall be missed as a mother, sister, aunt, cousin and friend. God bless her soul and may she rest in peace.
A gathering to celebrate the life of Karen will be held on Saturday, March 15, 2014 at Rick's Reunion Station, 293 Green Bay Rd., Neenah, commencing at 1:00 P.M.
Patrick Robert McCann
M, b. December 5, 1957, d. January 8, 2013
- Birth: Patrick Robert McCann was born on December 5, 1957.
- Death: He died on January 8, 2013, at age 55.
- Note: Patrick Robert McCann, 55, of Bullhead City, Arizona passed away unexpectedly on January 8, 2013. Pat was a former resident of Wautoma and Menasha, Wisconsin. He was born December 5, 1957, to Colleen and Robert McCann. He graduated from Menasha High School in 1976. Pat was the consummate Irishman, adorned with red hair and a well-developed sense of humor (blarney). He was a simple person of simple needs. You could find him in a library or around a campfire, listening on his Sirius radio to the Brewer, Badger, or Packer Games. He recently worked at various casinos in Laughlin, Nevada, where he was trained for a time to operate the craps table.
He is survived by his son, Jordan McCann (special friend, Stacy), Garberville, California; and his daughters, Danielle (Eric) Huser, Oshkosh, WI; and Tara McCann, LaCrosse, WI. He is further survived by his grandson, Zaden Huser; his sister, Karen Dermond, Elm Grove, WI; his brothers, Kevin (Maribeth) McCann, Neenah, WI; and his youngest brother, best man and best friend, K. Michael McCann, Dallas, TX. He shared his gift of laughter with his nieces and nephews, Brianna, Alex and Nichole Dermond, along with Michael and Erin McCann. Thanks to Renee McCann for raising three beautiful children.
He was preceded in death by his parents, Robert and Colleen McCann, and a brother Michael.
Patrick's perception of life and his endless ability to make people smile will be sorely missed by those that knew him.
There will be a celebration of Patrick's life on Saturday, March 16, at Rick's Reunion Station, 539 Green Bay Road, Neenah, WI, commencing at 1 p.m. When you arrive bring along a story to share and an old photograph of Pat if you have one.
The family would like to thank Julia Primc for the kindness she provided to Pat and for directing us through the maze of Bullhead City. Also, Linda at the Tropicana Hotel in Laughlin, Nevada. Appreciate the rooms during the stay.
On the death certificate listing Pat's profession, his son Jordan entered philosopher. At the moment it created a bit of a chuckle in the room. The title nonetheless, was appropriate, inside everyone of us, is the ability to laugh, and Patrick's philosophy in life was to bring that laughter to the surface.
Amongst his family he was a kind and loving person and shall be missed as a father, brother, uncle, cousin and friend. God bless his soul and may he rest in peace.
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on March 10, 2013.
K Michael McCann
M, b. September 23, 1950, d. May 18, 1962
- Birth: Michael McCann was born on September 23, 1950 in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on May 18, 1962, at age 11.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Menasha, Wisconsin.