Johanna Maria Bunthof
F, b. circa 1850
- Birth: Johanna Maria Bunthof was born circa 1850.
M, b. circa 1850
- Birth: Adrianus Bunthof was born circa 1850.
M, b. circa 1856
- Birth: Michael Weiss was born circa 1856 in Germany.
F, b. circa 1856
- Birth: Angeline Daufin was born circa 1856 in Germany.
Agnes Suzanne Alesch
F, b. September 9, 1894, d. February 15, 1929
- Birth: Agnes Suzanne Alesch was born on September 9, 1894 in Town of Grand Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Joseph Heimmermann were married on November 10, 1920.
- Death: Agnes Suzanne Alesch died on February 15, 1929, at age 34, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Jason L Nemecek
Jay O Hostettler
M, b. April 16, 1939, d. December 4, 2010
- Birth: Jay O Hostettler was born on April 16, 1939 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Elizabeth A Forster were married on May 19, 1962.
- Death: Jay O Hostettler died on December 4, 2010, at age 71, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Jay O. Hostettler, age 71, of Appleton, died on Dec. 4, 2010, at St. Elizabeth Hospital. He was born in Appleton on April 16, 1939, to the late Oscar and Luella (Mattson) Hostettler. On May 19, 1962, he married Elizabeth A. Forster. He graduated from Appleton High School and the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh. He was employed by Fox River Paper Company, Tuttle Press, and Artfaire until his retirement. He enjoyed all of his time spent at Reid golf course and the many friends he had there.
He will be sadly missed by his daughters; Paula (Wayne) Dorsey, Greenville and Karen (Scott) Regan, Greenville; grandchildren: Wayne and Lauren Dorsey and Cameron and Kinley Regan; three brothers: Dale Hostettler, Terry (Sue) Hostettler, and Rick Hostettler; three sisters: Mardelle (Robert) Guelzow, Faye (Herb) Emmel, and Phyllis (Jim) Whetstine.
Preceded in death by his wife, Elizabeth A. Hostettler, and his parents.
A prayer service for Jay Hostettler will be held on Thursday, Dec. 9, 2010, at 12:30 p.m. at Valley Funeral Home with Father Gerald Falk officiating. Family and friends may visit at the funeral home on Thursday from 11-12:30 p.m. Burial will take place in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton.
The family would like to thank the staff of St. Elizabeth Hospital for their kindness and care.
Valley Funeral Home
2211 N. Richmond St.
"Serving as would
Elizabeth A Forster
F, b. October 3, 1939, d. March 9, 2005
- Birth: Elizabeth A Forster was born on October 3, 1939 in Oshkosh, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Jay O Hostettler were married on May 19, 1962.
- Death: Elizabeth A Forster died on March 9, 2005, at age 65.