Maria Antoni VanderAa
F, b. circa 1725
- Birth: Maria Antoni VanderAa was born circa 1725.
M, b. circa 1695
- Birth: Antonius VanderAa was born circa 1695.
M, b. September 3, 1753
- Birth: Joannes Bogaerts was born on September 3, 1753 in Berlicum, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. May 5, 1798, d. July 4, 1872
Family: Petrus Vos (b. August 27, 1797, d. November 12, 1833)
- Birth: Petronilla Swanenberg was born on May 5, 1798 in Berlicum, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Petrus Vos were married on May 1, 1823 in Berlicum, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: Petronilla Swanenberg died on July 4, 1872, at age 74, in Deurne, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. circa 1575
- Birth: Willem Boeracker was born circa 1575.
F, b. circa 1755
- Birth: Hendrika Boeraker was born circa 1755.
M, b. circa 1755
- Birth: Theodorus Janssen was born circa 1755.
M, b. circa 1635
- Birth: Gijsbertus Bogaert was born circa 1635.
M, b. October 3, 1933, d. August 18, 1999
- Birth: Alton Basler was born on October 3, 1933.
- Marriage: He and Carol Dolores Sauer were married on November 14, 1953 in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Alton Basler died on August 18, 1999, at age 65.
- Burial: He was buried in Sacred Heart Cemetery, Sherwood, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
Carol Dolores Sauer
F, b. February 15, 1934, d. December 1, 2010
Family: Alton Basler (b. October 3, 1933, d. August 18, 1999)
- Birth: Carol Dolores Sauer was born on February 15, 1934 in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Alton Basler were married on November 14, 1953 in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Carol Dolores Sauer died on December 1, 2010, at age 76.
- Burial: She was buried in Sacred Heart Cemetery, Sherwood, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Carol Basler, Neenah, 76, died peacefully Wednesday, December 1, 2010, with her family by her side. She was born February 15, 1934, in Neenah, daughter of Henry and Marie Sauer. Carol married Alton Basler November 14, 1953, in Neenah and he preceded her in death August 18, 1999. She was the greatest and most compassionate mom anyone could have, working hard raising her six children. She enjoyed crafting, flowering, traveling up to Pickerel Lake, parades and Disney World. She was a member of St. Gabriel Catholic Church, Neenah.
Carol is survived by her children: Sue (Greg) Franzke, Appleton; Sandy (Joe) Schafer, Steve (Paula) Basler and Bob (Mary) Basler, all of Larsen; Sally (Thomas) Hietpas, Appleton and Lori Basler, Menasha; nine grandchildren: Nicholas (Danielle) Franzke, Nathan Franzke, Rebecca Schafer, Kayla (Howard) Johannes, Ashley Basler and fiance Taylor Kuehl, Lauren Basler and special friend Jason, Alyssa Basler, Ryan (Krista) Hietpas and Ross Hietpas and special friend Jenna; a great grandson, Logan Franzke; sisters: Barb (Richard) Zemke, Neenah and Sharon (Gerhard) Krepline, Hilbert, and brother, Leroy (Sylvia) Sauer, Appleton; a sister-in-law, Janice (Wayne) Wiedenhaupt, Kaukauna and special friends Joyce and Verta.
Carol was also preceded in death by her son, Richard Basler, her granddaughter, Megan Basler, her parents, and her in-laws: Frank and Odelia Basler.
Funeral services will be held at 5 p.m.. Friday, December 3, 2010, at St. Gabriel Church, 900 Geiger Street, Neenah with Fr. Richard Allen officiating. Interment will be in Sacred Heart Cemetery, Sherwood.Visitation will be at the church from 3 p.m. Friday until the time of the mass.
The family wishes to express a special thank you to Drs. Nonn and Revolinski, the Sterling House and the staff at Appleton Medical Center ICU. My mother loved
To Russell's farm we'd go.
With joy we'd look and
buy and plant,
And then we'd go for more.
She loved her pinks
New inspirations with
Her hands were strong and
taught us well.
The best God ever made.
My mother loved her
'Til Heaven she did go.
Where the growing seasons
will never end,
And the blooms won't fade,
And now I'll tend
A love that's real and true.
For when I'm
in my garden, Mom
We'll be closest there to you.
-Your loving daughters
You'll be my hero forever.
I have been truly blessed. -Sally
Kessler Funeral Home
& Cremation Services
Richard J Basler
M, b. March 30, 1970, d. January 6, 2000
- Birth: Richard J Basler was born on March 30, 1970 in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on January 6, 2000, at age 29.