Mary Louise Gerrits
F, b. February 11, 1945, d. November 26, 2010
- Birth: Mary Louise Gerrits was born on February 11, 1945.
- Death: She died on November 26, 2010, at age 65, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Shrine of Good Shepherd, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
- Note: Mary Louise Gerrits, 65, Green Bay, died peacefully Friday, Nov. 26, 2010, at a local hospital. She was born Feb. 11, 1945, in Wisconsin, a daughter to Peter and Agnes (Vanden Avond) Gerrits. Mary attended West De Pere High School. Mary enjoyed the time spent with her family.
Mary is survived by a daughter, Lisa; her mother, Agnes Gerrits, De Pere; a brother and sister-in-law, Robert and Karen Gerrits, Green Bay; a sister and brother-in-law, Gladys and Robert Kroll; a brother and sister-in-law, Bob and Jean Francis; two nephews, Scott and Troy; three great-nieces, Helena, Naudia and Malora; many other relatives and friends.
Mary was preceded in death by her father, Peter Gerrits.
Friends may call at St. Jude Catholic Church, 1420 Division St., from 3 to 4 p.m. Tuesday. The Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 4 p.m. Tuesday at the church with the Rev. Timothy Brandt officiating. Entombment will be in the Shrine of The Good Shepherd Mausoleum.
A memorial fund has been established in her memory.
Mary's family would like to thank all of the nurses and staff that have cared for Mary through the years.
Blaney Funeral Home is assisting the family. Online condolences may be expressed at www.BlaneyFuneralHome.com.
Timothy Matthew Roffers
Gerald James Roffers
M, b. December 7, 1932, d. June 19, 1986
Family: Ruth Coriell (b. March 7, 1936, d. December 15, 1992)
- Birth: Gerald James Roffers was born on December 7, 1932.
- Death: He died on June 19, 1986, at age 53, in Riverside, California.
F, b. March 7, 1936, d. December 15, 1992
- Birth: Ruth Coriell was born on March 7, 1936 in California.
- Death: She died on December 15, 1992, at age 56, in Riverside, California.
Richard A Thomas