F, b. 1927, d. yes
- Birth: Genevieve Stueber was born in 1927.
- Death: She died yes.
Beverly Mae Stueber
F, b. April 19, 1944, d. April 5, 2005
- Birth: Beverly Mae Stueber was born on April 19, 1944 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on April 5, 2005, at age 60.
F, b. July 29, 1942, d. July 27, 2005
- Birth: Shirley Stueber was born on July 29, 1942 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on July 27, 2005, at age 62.
Christi Lynn Henry
F, b. July 20, 1972, d. November 24, 2010
- Birth: Christi Lynn Henry was born on July 20, 1972 in Shawano, Shawano Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She was married on June 9, 2001 in Holy Cross Church, Bay Settlement, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on November 24, 2010, at age 38.
- Note: Christi Lynn (Henry) Nooyen, 38, New Franken, passed away unexpectedly on Nov. 24, 2010. She was born on July 20, 1972, in Shawano, Wis., to Scott and Barbara (Slater) Henry. Christi graduated from Preble High School in 1990, where she met her future husband, Perry. They were married on June 9, 2001, at Holy Cross Parish in Bay Settlement. She was a passionate and devoted wife and mother. Her children were the center of her life. Christi loved fishing with her mother and her children. She enjoyed the outdoors, gardening, camping and always being there for her family and friends. Christi was a longtime employee of Schneider National.
Survivors include her loving husband of nine years, Perry; her children, Aliah and Max Nooyen; parents, David and Barbara Brown; grandmother, Vera Slater; brother, Scott (Jude) Henry; sister Jodi Henry; aunts and uncles, Dennis (Linda) Slater, Diane (Steve) Henry, Daniel Slater, Jackie Keckhauer, Nancy (Al) Buettner, Kenneth Henry, LaMonte Henry, David (Barb) Henry, Susie Henry, Lisa Nemitz; mother-in-law, Caroline Nooyen; brothers-in-law and sisters-in-law, Steve (Kristi) Nooyen, Lisa (Steve) Baierl, Paula (Steve) Lamp, Eric (Lisa) Nooyen, James (Michelle) Nooyen, and Joel Nooyen; many nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her father, Scott; father-in-law Roger; grandparents, Alwin and Esther Slater.
Friends may call at Proko-Wall Funeral Home, 1630 E. Mason St., from 4 to 8 p.m. Sunday. Visitation will continue Monday at the church from 10 to 11 a.m. Mass of Christian Burial 11 a.m. Monday at Holy Cross Parish, 3009 Bay Settlement Road, with Fr. Tim Shillcox, O Praem., officiating. Online condolences may be expressed to the Nooyen family at www.prokowall.com.
M, b. July 31, 1911, d. January 29, 1967
- Birth: Clifford Weber was born on July 31, 1911.
- Marriage: He and Marjorie Wittlin were married on May 21, 1941.
- Death: Clifford Weber died on January 29, 1967, at age 55.
- Burial: He was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.