F, b. August 19, 1927, d. February 18, 2007
- Father: Aloys Sigl (b. January 25, 1897, d. March 1979)
- Mother: Alice Jacobson (b. December 21, 1896, d. February 13, 1960)
- Birth: Ruth Sigl was born on August 19, 1927.
- Marriage: She and Royce Hinchman were married on September 10, 1949.
- Death: Ruth Sigl died on February 18, 2007, at age 79.
M, b. August 31, 1931, d. February 14, 1983
- Birth: David Ehlinger was born on August 31, 1931.
- Death: He died on February 14, 1983, at age 51.
Richard Thomas Polley
M, b. May 25, 1932, d. June 23, 2011
- Birth: Richard Thomas Polley was born on May 25, 1932.
- Marriage: He was married on November 10, 1952.
- Death: He died on June 23, 2011, at age 79.
Dan Lee Polley
M, b. May 1, 1936, d. September 20, 2014
- Birth: Dan Lee Polley was born on May 1, 1936.
- Death: He died on September 20, 2014, at age 78.
- Note: Dan Lee Polley, 78, Marietta, died Saturday, Sept. 20, 2014, surrounded by his family. A funeral Mass will be held on Wednesday, Sept. 24, at 10:30 a.m. at St. Joseph's Catholic Church in Marietta. with Monsignor John Walsh officiating.
Mr. Polley is a member at St. Joseph's Catholic Church in Marietta. He worked as a plant manager at Printpack, Inc. until his retirement in 2001.
Mr. Polley is survived by his wife of 56 years, Rose Ann Polley, Marietta; daughters, Mary Jill Brown (David), Canton, Ga.; and Beth Ann Ballard (Jay), Marietta, Ga.; sons, Douglas Gerard Polley (Debbie), Marietta, Ga.; Richard Thomas Polley (Sherri), Woodstock, Ga.; Scott Joseph Polley (Deb), Canton, Ga.; and Paul Christopher Polley (Alicia), Woodstock, Ga.; 14 grandchildren; sisters Jill Borman, Green Bay, Wis.; Pauline Steffan, New London, Wis.; and Dorothy Marzolf, Green Bay, Wis.; brother, James Polley, New London, Wis.; sister-in-law, Joan Polley, New London, Wis. He is preceded in death by his parents, Dorothy and Thomas Polley and his brother, Richard Polley.
The family will receive friends on Tuesday, Sept. 23, from 2 to 5 p.m. and from 7 to 9 p.m. at Marietta Funeral Home. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the at https://donate.cancer.org or other in memory of "Dan Lee Polley." Online condolences may be expressed at www.mariettafuneralhome.org.
Dorothy Lynn Polley
F, b. August 3, 1943, d. July 27, 2017
- Birth: Dorothy Lynn Polley was born on August 3, 1943 in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She was married on May 20, 1967 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on July 27, 2017, at age 73.
- Note: Dorothy "Dottie" Marzolf, age 73, of De Pere, passed away on Thursday, July 27, 2017, surrounded by her family.
She was born on August 3, 1943, in New London, WI, to the late Thomas & Dorothy (Scholl) Polley.
Dottie married Joseph Marzolf on May 20, 1967 in De Pere. Together they celebrated 50 years of marriage.
She worked in the medical profession as a Medical Assistant and Office Manager for many years, in both Wisconsin and Florida, dedicated to helping others.
Dottie was a member of St. Francis Xavier Cathedral. She enjoyed traveling, animals and spending time with her family.
Survivors include her husband, Joseph Marzolf; children, Margaret "Maggie" (Kurt) Alef, Kathleen "Katie" (Mike) Stockman and Steven Marzolf; five grandchildren, Cassandra (Mohamed), Joseph, Nicholas, Max and Sonja; two great-grandchildren; siblings, Pauline Steffen, Jill Borman, James Polley.
She is preceded in death by her parents; brothers, Richard Polley and Dan Polley.
Visitation will be held from 9:30 am until 11:00 am on Monday, July 31, 2017, at St. Francis Xavier Cathedral, Green Bay. A funeral mass will be celebrated at 11:00 am with Rev. Joseph Dorner officiating.
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on July 29, 2017.
F, b. September 14, 1918, d. July 2, 2006
- Birth: Ellen Wipf was born on September 14, 1918.
- Marriage: She and Francis Stroebe were married on June 11, 1942.
- Death: Ellen Wipf died on July 2, 2006, at age 87, in Everett, Snohomish Co, Washington.