Eunice Paulina Puls
F, b. August 12, 1921, d. October 27, 2010
- Birth: Eunice Paulina Puls was born on August 12, 1921 in Stephensville, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on October 27, 2010, at age 89.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Leonard W Abendroth
M, b. August 31, 1919, d. July 4, 1994
- Birth: Leonard W Abendroth was born on August 31, 1919 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on July 4, 1994, at age 74.
M, b. June 11, 1915, d. March 4, 1922
- Birth: Leland Puls was born on June 11, 1915 in Stephensville, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on March 4, 1922, at age 6, in Stephensville, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Mahlon Wilbert Puls
M, b. December 25, 1929, d. February 14, 1983
- Birth: Mahlon Wilbert Puls was born on December 25, 1929.
- Death: He died on February 14, 1983, at age 53.
F, b. April 2, 1931, d. June 26, 1981
- Birth: Fern Wangelin was born on April 2, 1931 in Marion, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on June 26, 1981, at age 50, in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. April 11, 1927, d. January 23, 1996
- Birth: Leon Forslund was born on April 11, 1927.
- Death: He died on January 23, 1996, at age 68.
M, b. April 23, 1933, d. January 3, 2013
- Birth: James Nieland was born on April 23, 1933 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on May 19, 1956 in Ripon, Fond du lac Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on January 3, 2013, at age 79.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: James Nieland, 79, of Appleton passed away January 3, 2013 at home. Born April 23, 1933 in Appleton, the son of the late Albert and Amanda (Tews) Nieland. Jim graduated from Appleton High School in 1951 and served in the U.S. Air Force during the Korean War. On May 19, 1956 he married Barbara J. Shea at St. Patrick's Catholic Church in Ripon. He worked in appliance repair, eventually owning his own business. He enjoyed working on various projects, fishing, volunteering for St. Paul's Lutheran Church, but especially spending time with his family.
He is survived by his wife of 56 years, Barbara; four daughters and spouses, Kathy and Brian Kaphaem of Dublin, PA, Nancy and Jeff Davis of Appleton, Connie and Joe Smith of Neenah and Pattie and Doug Stanislawski of Neenah; grandchildren Joshua Kaphaem, Callie (Joel) Hime, Ethan Smith, Kacey Stanislawski and Rebecca Stanislawski; great-grandchildren Jabin Hime, Jackson Hime and Madelyn Hime; and sisters Deloris Maas and Beverly Harke and sister-in-law Jan Nieland.
He is preceded in death by his parents; brothers Delmar Nieland and Marvin Nieland; brothers-in-law Elwood Harke and Eugene Maas; sisters-in-law Adeline Nieland and Carol Nieland; and father- and mother-in-law, J.F. and Ethel Shea.
Friends may call at St. Paul Ev. Lutheran Church, 302 N. Morrison Street, Appleton, Monday January 7, 2013 from 9-11 am. Funeral Service to follow at the church at 11:00 am with Rev. Paul Jenkins officiating. Burial at Highland Memorial Park.
The family would like to thank the staff and nurses of ThedaCare Hospice, especially Erin, Dawn and Julie.
Richard Joseph Verheyen
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
Benjamin Michael Verheyen
Nicole Ulman Verheyen
Emilie Ulmen Verheyen
M, b. circa 1765
- Birth: Antoin VandenHombergh was born circa 1765.
F, b. circa 1765
- Birth: Catharine Verbeek was born circa 1765.
Gerard Op deLaeck
M, b. circa 1765
- Birth: Gerard Op deLaeck was born circa 1765.